• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ The Stimulant Social Parlor. A place to talk about nearly anything. If you don't break forum and site rules, I'll allow it! Potential triggers inside!

Does anyone else go completely crazy over noise?? I don't even mean on drugs, just all the time. It's really bad for me right now because end of day 2 on meth, and 3 is my absolute limit.

But my place is near a freeway (with zero noise barrier) and that noise has actually been the final straw here -- I stay at my mum's a lot now and am planning on selling this joint as soon as I can get my act together.

Then the guy in the place next door was banging and crashing. My irritation just goes through the roof!! Sometimes I wear earplugs because I don't want any noise at all, even music. In fact now is going to be one of those times.

I'm pretty sure I'm not Austistic or have Asperger's, but it always reminds me of that scene from Rainman (I apologise if anyone *is* Autistic and feels offended by my ignorance 😕 I just can really relate to him in this scene).

Tonight I ran out of isopropylphenidate. The bag still had some mg's stuck there so I proceeded to draw up ~40 units of water, squirt it in the bag, swirl it around, draw the water back up, and IM the bag rinse!

Not bad. I definitely felt it. This isopropylphenidate has a level that is nice and then it gets kinda icky. I might think about reordering.

Had a real good shot of meth a lil while ago.

How is everybody doing?
It’s 7 AM and I am in an Uber on my way home. Last thing I remember clearly was ducking out to the shops for some milk about 27 hours ago.

And turning a Korean hooker onto acid for the first time. It’s a vague memory but there’s photos on my phone that suggest that’s what happened.

Had another shot!

I also hacked my user agent string in my browser so that I can now post emojis on bluelight! I can use all the text formatting tools now too!

:nang::hot::bagodope::heart1::honku2::shake::doggo::bong::bear:

Had a real good shot of meth a lil while ago.

How is everybody doing?
I was still 'upward-bound' at the time you posted this, 13:41 PDT, still hitting the caffeine/crystal on foil in little increments, just as I'd been doing for the past ~30 hours.

Now, at 19:12 PDT, I'm plateauing or even "about to begin my initial descent" (to use pilot lingo), mainly in the interest of responsibilities & health: I'm still feeling good & not 'crashing' unduly, so another night could easily fly by me at the speed of ice.

Took some clonidine (0.15mg) about 45m ago; currently taking a few hits off a fentanyl pill (with caffeine powder added to the trails!); will likely take a sedating antihistamine or two in the next hour (and maybe some guaifenesin if I'm well-hydrated!)

Last edited:
My buddy gave me a shot earlier that was 30 units of the syringe full of meth crystals before adding any water. Pretty fucking amazing shot.

How's everyone doing tonight?

My buddy gave me a shot earlier that was 30 units of the syringe full of meth crystals before adding any water. Pretty fucking amazing shot.

How's everyone doing tonight?
It’s 3 PM Easter Sunday here and the Party is over.

I’m dead broke, have zero drugs except for 700 tabs of acid to which I am beyond tolerant at this point and a bunch of boring dexamfetamine.

I just finished a super intense boxing session at the gym. My young coach said I was fighting better than ever today - which blew my mind. I revealed to him I had been tripping with the ladies the last few days. Which totally blew his mind!

Turns out he loves acid but finds it hard to source after he left University - so now I know the best currency to tip him in.

I feel lonely but can’t think of anyone to play with without my needing an overdraft.

A strip of foil ready to chase, containing a single 25mg shard of meth, partially hidden in a 25mg pile of caffeine anhydrous (to keep the crystal vaporizing/running instead of burning up):

A solid "pellet" of congealed methamphetamine/caffeine, leaving faint trails behind as it makes its way down the foil, or straight off the edge (since it doesn't stick tightly & often detaches when cool):

I’m burned out. There is no drug in the world that could induce me to party any longer. I just need to take enough caffeine and dexamfetamine to be able to safely collect my daughter from camp later today and deliver her home to her mother. A max requirement of an hour’s base-level human functionality….it’ll still be a challenge I think.

And my ex is always suspicious when I do the pickup in an Uber rather than driving my own car…but that’s the safest bet today I think.

Hey everyone. Been lurking the site for over 6 years. If I am posting this in the wrong place I apologize. I don’t know why I am posting at all really, but I have never had anyone to talk to about anything like this. I guess I just need to get my words out of my head. This is also being done kb my phone so please forgive the poor grammar and punctuation.

Preface: Im a 35 year old male who is currently unemployed, newlywed, and living what some would call an upper middle class lifestyle. I’ve been told on numerous occasions that I have perfect teeth (4 years braces and had to wear stereotypical headgear) and yeah I’m very handsome and blah blah blah (I don’t think so at all, but Nevermind that)what I’m getting at is it’s impossible to see from my behavior and my looks, teeth, hair and overall demeanor that I have ever done drugs in my life. Im very clean cut and professional. In late 2020 I quit my job of 15 years because I couldn’t take it anymore. Grueling manual labor. Shifts ranged from 10 hours to literally 36 hours 6 days a week on salary. If I got paid hourly I’d be rich. Everyday was not allowed a single break (legally) My now wife saw how miserable I was, so she decided that I should quit. She’s the town doctor and I was making a fifth of her salary. I hesitated but eventually walked out mid shift. Okay, with that out of the way.

Roughly 4 years ago I just got out of a relationship and left everything behind. I just had me in my backpack and a mattress. My job allowed me to transfer to another location so I I was lucky enough to have a job by doing this. In my past I had dabbled with dope, and I was what you would call weekend warrior. I was able to use nonstop throughout the weekend stop by Monday and be totally cool to go to work and not even think twice about doing another toke. That was about 15 years ago. I called turkey to stuff after about six months of use and that was that. Well Starting over literally from scratch with hardly a dollar left in my pocket and no possessions I quickly decided to jump back on that wagon. For five years I haven’t missed a single day. I had it under control. But now that my plug is busted, and we just moved to another new city, i fear of running out. And I can’t have that. Yes I’m aware since the day I started and that this ride was gonna have to end eventually and then I’m gonna have to face the come down. I’m not afraid to come down at All. Meth has made me very confident efficient and overall extremely productive. I mean it’s the reason why I got my wife in the first place because of my charisma and confidence when I’m on it.
If she ever knew that I did the stuff not only what she divorced me she would probably throw me in jail. I don’t even have friends that do the stuff or have even tried it. I am literally a closet meth head. You can never tell by the way I look or act and I definitely don’t hang around or even associate with people that look or act like they do. So far it’s kept me out of jail. It’s not that I’m am afraid of coming down it’s that I do not want to be the person I am without it. Because this has been the best four years of my life and I don’t plan on stopping anytime soon. I have no idea how to find a plug. I don’t deal with any of the seedy creatures that you would normally see on the streets. So I don’t even know where to begin to resupply. I thought about going the chef route, but I am far too afraid of hurting myself or worse my wife. Right now I’m down to my last couple of g’s.
And I am quietly panicking on the inside While trying to figure out what to do. I am about to resort to becoming a chef. I don’t know the recipe or anything. But I have to do whatever I can to sustain this lifestyle that has been so good to me.

I don’t know why I wrote this. It’s pointless. But I feel a small weight has been lifted from my shoulders.

@SuspiciousBiscuit you could always go on the dark net markets if you really need more, but make sure you learn how to properly use it or else you'll get scammed or worse
That's going to involve shipping, though, unless he gets a P.O. Box. Also, as you eluded to you have to learn the darknets. There's a trial-and-error approach, you have to learn how to find the right vendors. The first few times you're likely to get scammed, or worse, N-ISO'd. I'd rather him run out of Meth than get N-ISO'd.

That's going to involve shipping, though, unless he gets a P.O. Box. Also, as you eluded to you have to learn the darknets. There's a trial-and-error approach, you have to learn how to find the right vendors. The first few times you're likely to get scammed, or worse, N-ISO'd. I'd rather him run out of Meth than get N-ISO'd.

it took me a few days to learn everything, after that I was never scammed, never ran into any issues and received 100% of my gear

it's not that difficult, but does take patience, study, and more importantly common sense (if something seems too good to be true, it probably is)

also for the record NEVER use a P.O. box from USPS-- you want a mailbox from a private company or mail store (UPS store, FedEx store, or smaller business, but NOT USPS).

it took me a few days to learn everything, after that I was never scammed, never ran into any issues and received 100% of my gear
I got N-ISO'd my first few times: Felt like I was going to die. Scariest shit I've ever been through.
but does take patience, study, and more importantly common sense (if something seems too good to be true, it probably is)
This.

NSADD -> TDS
NSADD is generally for discussions specifically related to North and South America. People seeking support will generally get more responses by posting in 'The Dark Side'.

@acklac7, I think that n-iso is quite uncommon and largely a myth in most places. @SchoolofShardKnocks can clarify this for us far better than I can.

Before I go over some simple [okay i wrote a f'in essay lmao] darknet opsec cares I wanted to ask the op:

You really managed to be a functional methhead this long? I only managed half a year or maybe a year before I went completely bonkers and destroyed my life. I am still recovering from all that. But perhaps I am just a person that goes to serious extremes when doing things and have a hard time taking in moderation. I'm sober now but I don't know how for long. Hopefully long enough. I am very impressed by your ability to use it as such a great thing for you.

To the above also: METH IS NOT GOOD FOR ADHD TREATMENT. DESOXYN IS USED FOR ~EXTREME~ ADHD CASES, LIKE... EXTREEEEMEEMEME. AND ALSO FOR EXTREME WEIGHT LOSS AS AN APPETITE SUPPRESSANT (600+ LB PATIENTS). DON'T ASK FOR DESOXYN FROM A PSYCH THEY WILL LOOK AT YOU LIKE YOU'RE JUST FIENDING UNLESS YOU GO THROUGH THE ENTIRE PROCESS OF SMALLER MEDS -> MORE SEVERE. i don't think op has that kinda time

I may even suggest you look for ADHD treatment if it's THAT effective and maybe get on a lisdexamphetamine prescription to replace meth. lisdexamph (vyvanse) or even dexamph (aderrall) is less toxic to the brain (the meth part of amphetamine lets it cross the brain-blood barrier... and that's EXTREMELY bad since the caustic nature of meth literally fries your neurons and the myelin. But damn that shit hits good; but, vyvanse has some of the same effects... no, it's not as euphoric and probably won't do quite as much as you want, but it seems like a lot of your symptoms are related to severe ADHD- where meth doesn't destroy your life but rather puts it in order. That's REAL adhd to me, not the "i don't have adhd but i've been addicted to addy since they perscribed it to me when i was 12" adhd.

I AM NOT A PSYCHOLOGIST I JUST WORKED WITH THEM I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT YOUR REAL CASE AND I AM MAKING ASSUMPTIONS PLEASE BE AWARE OF THIS AND GO TO A REAL PSYCHOLOGIST BUT just be careful

Last edited by a moderator: