• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

The spread

http://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/[email protected]/date/10-26-15/time/2030#J

Bal +10
That's today's spread, I tried to copy it but I'm not sure I did it right...

That's perfectly fine. I probably made things more confusing than they had to be when I first created the thread. I apologize for that

What i was trying to prevent is people using old spreads to gain an advantage. Everyone posts at different times of the day, and there is a lot of strategy involved in picking a point spread you like. I find it very similar to day trading stocks. If everyone could just post the spread they are using by taking a screen shot on their phone, or using print screen on your pc that would be great. (Imgur is the easiest way to upload a pic imo..takes me less than 30 seconds) This thread has to operate on an honor system for it run smoothly. Everyone is responsible for posting the lines they are using and also keeping their own score.

And neversickanymore you can use other lines as long as it's from a respectable book. Although I would prefer you use Vegas Insider for this thread, I'm not going to force you to use it.

Oh and please put any pictures in nsfw tags

Last edited:
It's cool bro I know what u mean. There is an edge gained from using old spreads for sure. I just figured we were all using the odds u posted. Idk how to copy the page like u guys do though. I'll just check daily and when someone posts the page I'll use that. When I click on the nsfw thing nothing happens for some reason, probably my piece of shit phone idk. Could u just post the page once a week so I can see it please. Sry for being a pain. I suck with all this tech shit.

Week 6:

Atlanta -3.5
Arizona -4
Tennessee -2.5
Carolina +7
Green Bay -9.5
Baltimore -2.5
New England -7.5
New York Giants +3.5
L
L
L
W
L
L
L
L

Week 7

New England -7
Washington -3
NYG -3
Carolina -3

NSFW:
PQJ8lox.jpg

Push
Loss
Win
Win

9-10-2

Week 8

Minnesota -1
Denver +3
NYJ -2.5
Arizona -4.5

NSFW:
J4moZ4U.jpg

54.2% seems like a crazy dream now, arci :)

thanks for posting...

min -1
nyg +3
dallas +6
gb -3
ind +7

alasdair

Mia +8
Atl -7
Nyg +3 bet the house here lol
Ari -5 1/2
Gb -3
Indy +7

Last edited:
^ look 2 posts up. arci's post. vi consensus line. gb -3

alasdair

Like I said before my phone won't open that for some reason that's y I like when u or arci just post the page. I'll take it at -3 same thing pretty much, but it has changed and I thought we were supposed to use current lines but gb-3 it is then .

Lmfao!!!! Guess I shouldn't have tested the water vs the pats, duhhhhh.
I didn't think they'd win but I didn't think they'd get dismembered, oh well, live and learn I guess.
Cameron wake is out for the season now so the Miami d is gonna be even worse than it was before if that's possible. They paid all that money for suh and the d is still a nightmare, crazy. Glad I'm not a dolphin fan but my bears aren't much better. I think the giants are an awesome bet this week vs n.o, I put 200 on em irl so I really need this 1 pick to be right. Send me some good vibes my fellow druggies!