• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

The spread

So everyone is betting different spreads? I thought we were all using the same page u posted? Oh well, it's not real money so no harm done.

Denver -4
Jacksonville +1
Carolina +7
SF +2.5
Giants +3.5 Why are the Eagles favorites here? Seems crazy but I guess the bookmaker know more than me. How much is being at home worth in NFL spreads?

L
L
W
W
L

2-3
4-4 overall.

Am I missing the spreads for this week? I could look up but trying to stay with what Arci posted originally.

Not to fuck things up.. if it does then just exclude me from overall determination, but im just going to go against FBL spreads. Its what I often look at and given we would be allowed the option to place bets in strategical places in real life I think this should be allowed

NO +4
Jets +8
Detroit +2.5

paging arci :(

here you go:

nfloddsweek7_2015.jpg

alasdair

alasdairm;13295 here you go: [img said:
http://alasdairmanson.org/bluelight/nfloddsweek7_2015.jpg[/img]

alasdair
2-3-1 still I guess
Sd -4
Nyg -3.5
Atl -6
Ne -8
Mia -4.5

Thx for posting that alasdair!

PHI Eagles +3
ATL Falcons -6
IND Colts -5
BUF Bills -4
PIT Steelers + 3
NY Jets +9.5

really wanted to go with the money line on some of these bets. I didn't, see how these do

Whats this !? I been known to have a bet here and there. But I don't know shit about NFL.

I would copy zeezies spreads. They have been good in the past in other sports.

NFL betting is weird and many upsets. the ball isn't even round!

New England -7
Washington -3
NYG -3
Carolina -3

NSFW:
PQJ8lox.jpg

PHI Eagles +3
ATL Falcons -6
IND Colts -5
BUF Bills -4
PIT Steelers + 3
NY Jets +9.5 miss type, really meant to be +7.5 ~

really wanted to go with the money line on some of these bets. I didn't, see how these do

L
L
L
L
L
W (or draw depending what spread i am using)

record: 6:8
bad week
even the chart says different spreads?we are all posting different. do we go with the left column?. finding the best spread to bet on is part of z game, although

Monday's game:
ARI Cardinals -9