• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

?? ? THE SOCIAL CLUB v. Come Say Hi! ? ??

I've got several mate, I'm also studying :)

This job is just me helping out a friend who set up a recruitment firm.

OK, lets see:
Create a social media campaign
To trick squirrels into collecting surplus (nut) foods
(thus assisting the parks)
By convincing them it's actually multiple human sports combined
But it's just to get toppings for a cake
That I'd bake.

Are there flights that start under $100? Cause I think I can do this.

I'm kinda jealous of those able-bodied enuf to work.
I am too sick / too blind to effectively work any job for pay. . . I don't get disability though either.

I keep hoping my eyes n my other health issues will get better enuf to get back into the job market. There's not too much here where I live that I would be tremendously INTERESTED in doing, but if I were well enuf I would take any job I could handle
Just to pay medical bills n i dunno maybe get all kinda Crazy and buy a couch. I do not own a couch.

OK, lets see:
Create a social media campaign
To trick squirrels into collecting surplus (nut) foods
(thus assisting the parks)
By convincing them it's actually multiple human sports combined
But it's just to get toppings for a cake
That I'd bake.

Are there flights that start under $100? Cause I think I can do this.

Woah you aced the interview(s) there, I'll give ya all 5 jobs ;)

I am too sick / too blind to effectively work any job for pay. . . I don't get disability though either.

I keep hoping my eyes n my other health issues will get better enuf to get back into the job market. There's not too much here where I live that I would be tremendously INTERESTED in doing, but if I were well enuf I would take any job I could handle
Just to pay medical bills n i dunno maybe get all kinda Crazy and buy a couch. I do not own a couch.

Sorry to hear that. Don't you have any job agencies wherever you live to help you find any suitable roles? I have a whole section of jobs that are predominantly designed for disabled/depressed/sick people. Mostly NGO stuff that doesn't pay well or is voluntary, but it can be great for self-confidence :)

Yeah they have a few agencies here relatively local. I did in 2013 sign up n work a job for 2 months I was in walking distance from. This is before my eyesight went to shit. But I lasted only the 2 months. I was sick too often; got fired.

Volunteering is about all I could do n there aren't too much for opps on that, locally. Even then with my health I can never guarantee I will be well enuf on a given day, to make promises in advance. I'm in VERY poor health.

But a little test: I was recently called up for jury duty. Where I live its not just one trial--- they commit you for a full quarter of the year: easier however as trials begin a few weeks apart. I next report on Nov 14 for example
If I get picked it'll be a daily thing for however long the trial lasts. I have a few dates in December to report as well. Now if I'm successful at showing up, being well (which takes a lot of planning ahead for ex I won't eat for a full 48-72 hours prior to being needed some place ).... if I show up n don't get sick n do my duty successfully and am Able to see whats going on.... then hey maybe I will convince myself I'm not such a sick person and I can do some things.

I can in theory control part of my illness by fasting. But I can't fast forever. I will eventually have to eat. With food comes sickness guaranteed.

Other aspects I can not control
Debilitating migraines can occur with no warning. Docs don't give me any meds to abort one, only preventative meds that also do not always prevent one.

I know I could bitch n moan n get outta jury duty on the irritable bowel alone. But I don't want to do that. I wanna participate as it's a good Test for me (*can I even be well and responsible any more?) And it should be interesting.

Aside from those dates I am needed to take care of someone's home for a week while they travel in late Nov. That's easy enuf
That's not a job; that's helping some loved ones.

So at least I will stay busy n not sit around sorry for my self "woe-is-me-ing" gets So old, so quickly.

Also (I can't ever seem to edit thus I know I'm takin up more space . Sorry) -- don't feel too awful sad for me. My NEEDS are met. I've got a safe home n comfy bed. There's always food I just can't always eat it. And I've even got pets who are treated as lil Kings of the Palace. All this, as I have a spouse who works and supports me.
So I'm pretty dern lucky n very grateful. I just get bored . Lonely .

5 more post till we 1337 in here. Whoever gets the 5 post make sure to add "1337" onto it

I am very jealous at times. Almost everyone from my graduating class has their own homes, getting married, likely has insane savings, really interesting jobs, etc. I have nothing. A roof over my head some food to eat, but pretty much nothing in my eyes. Nothing worth living for.

I had a great job in my early 20's and was headed that way too in fact I did have a house and a car, a nice grow room at one point and a cute girl... felt like I had it all. Then I randomly fucked up my spine and was fired after a year of working there as I guess I just couldn't focus on the work anymore, and they didn't care only that the injury didn't happen at work, I was focussing too much on the pain which led to a dope habit (dope was the first opiate I tried, I knew what was going to happen) and now I truly am a shell of my former self. Led to severe mental illness down the road all that stress I have chronic panic attacks now and the fucking benzos. All of it is too much for me I can only take so much. I hate every aspect of my present life and my past apart from a few months of happiness here and there. I can heal up but then I do it all over again because I'm in too much physical agony to work so much as an office job anyway. And that is just the beginning of how many problems being in constant pain has caused my life. I don't get disability or anything. I probably am only off opiates at the moment because I'm broke. The only time I have ever successfully worked in my field was as an H addict. I don't really care about interest at the moment, I need any sort of non-labour job (used to love my outdoors intensive work) but having chronic pain and trying to work is just shit.

I'm feeling kinda elitist tonight, actually.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm the 1337 one in here :D

Edit: no!!!! I'm not.... Mobile sub forum tricked me. The one above me is 1337 I'm just 1338... lEEB whatever that is

Last edited:
elitist-cat.jpg

Shroomy--- sorry to hear you're having those emotional lows again.

Captain--- you sick?

Cfc -- i love cats

I am very depressed and having to go through withdrawal all over again when I had 3 weeks. Can't take much of this anymore.

What's up CH?

I think I either replied to you or tried to PM you a response.

Either way, not feeling well due to cannabis WD (I typed 'opiate wd' because that's what it feels like :| downstream CB1 to mu opioid agonism!!!) and depressing surroundings/events regarding loved ones. :(

I will pull through this. :|