• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

?? ? THE SOCIAL CLUB v. Come Say Hi! ? ??

That's too clever on a Sunday morning.

(trickier cause the 'bird' thing is Not America)

I could have sworn i seen kittycat was married to a man.but idk lol. I have a girl but i need to job before she leaves me lol

Only a touch?

Definitely find the ald-52.... Damn that sourcing rule. It's really easy to find though. Like if you can't find it you shouldn't use it easy

Only a touch?

Definitely find the ald-52.... Damn that sourcing rule. It's really easy to find though. Like if you can't find it you shouldn't use it easy

About 4%. And yeah I found some in about 5 mins but broke.

Never mind finding sources for these things (the drugs anyway, for research) it's paying for them with imaginary money. Old Wayne who sold me meth was less sketchy than the alternative currencies involved. Can you believe Canadians think they have their very own money?

(Sure, steady income, I'd figure it out. Rapidly dwindling cash makes it not worth the risk)

It really isn't that expensive for 5 tabs, but I'll stop pushing now. For one dose though best experience I've ever had. Lasted near 12 hours, but peak was not 4-6. No mindfuck, but just open mind. My friend on 1p just wanted to sit in the beginning, but once we got walking everything was just awesome and funny. Season finale of Rick and Morty season 3 was pretty weak though... I gotta say though that dose made an amazing day where besides 3 low dose IV DMT trips one day after another I had a 1p dose a month before about, which was also a good trip, but nowhere near as strong, but came on faster.

Agreed. But time was I had them, and some came with lots of money (relatively).

I meant the imaginary money these particular ergot sources now demand. The kind that I don't get paid in, if I got paid.

Those currency exchanges looked shadier than me just walking through the dorms at the state college here yelling "shrooms?"

Like, Fuck No, I'm not sending high-res images of my ID to random internet people.

You gotta bad source.... They should either PGP encrypt address or at least burn note it to then

Not having a job is the worst.

I agree, it alienates one from society and can lead to so much depression and boredom. Kittycat I'm going through the same thing apart from having the dollar. It totally sucks but finding employment again after getting clean will be very rewarding to me.

I've reverted to the age old practice of bartering. It is ridiculous, having two university degrees I shouldn't be where I am at all... but then I got high.

I agree, it alienates one from society and can lead to so much depression and boredom. Kittycat I'm going through the same thing apart from having the dollar. It totally sucks but finding employment again after getting clean will be very rewarding to me.

I've reverted to the age old practice of bartering. It is ridiculous, having two university degrees I shouldn't be where I am at all... but then I got high.

Jobs are out there, even if there aren't many.

I'm trying to find employees for a few jobs at the moment: baker (of cakes), social media and digital marketing, multi-sports assistant coach, surplus food collection, and Royal Parks assistant. Just get on a plane to London :)