• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

?? ? THE SOCIAL CLUB v. Come Say Hi! ? ??

I literally left last night, but besides the 30 mg max of opium active constitute from pst that still doesn't seem to have set me back that no matter the pain I won't make again tonight as that would be foolish. It was a 5 day detox that by day 3 I was fine. I should read my discharge paper, but I think I have a small amount of requip to continue till gone or if needed...

Bummed I'll miss the eclipse in totality, but I can see it 2023-4....

I'm back from inpatient detox that was a near symptomless wd thanks to phenobarbital.... I don't know if I can stop the Opiates due to pain, but I know I'm not letting myself get back into Iv use or heroin. Hell oral use only if anything and at least resort when I can't deal.... Anyways glad to be back! Looking forward to doing what I always do.
Phenobarbital, oh you lucky bastard

Phenobarbital, oh you lucky bastard
honestly felt nothing from the barb... With Medicare in the states though it's quite easy to find a facility just gotta find one with a bed. It was only 16 mg per dose doled out by the med nurse. Like Xanax without the high.... Definitely not the same as going at it on one's own with the same or similar meds, which could lead to od if relapsed

I smoked a gram over the past month, when I was withdrawing from dope, so it's not all that surprising that I've had a major cognitive shift. I'm not perceiving reality the same at all. There have been so many improvements in my life, and it comes down to changes deep within my mind. I would not say it is a bad thing, could be worse side effects right? That's actually really neat about you, for me I will just occasionally notice a wavy ceiling and it especially happens when I am looking at something with a lot of detail or patterning (although, sometimes I see spirits, but I have since I was a kid). I thought acid more commonly caused HPPD than DMT? Just wondering as I smoke it every few days and have been for a while.

I haven't checked out your iv dmt report but I am excited to read it. My buddy ended up hospitalized from a crack binge recently so I'm pretty, actually very much worried about my friend right now. I've know him for around 20 years and he is really deep into cocaine and can't ever seem to stop. He has been in and out of rehab so many times, really worried about him now that he told me what happened, since he has been supporting me too through my own recovery. I haven't had anyone die on me yet and I don't know how I would handle that. I'd be really sad, but I also need to focus on myself. I told him I'm always around if he needs to talk since he really didn't sound too well.

In my experience, 2c-_'s did it for me. LSD, shrooms, ketamine, DMT, etc. seemed to be "very mild" or nothing in terms of long-term permeating visuals.

Phenethylamimes are a risk category of their own class, but due have extreme value as you can overdose on them and die from effect. LSD as a tryptamine due to its' dopamine activity that dmt based compounds lack, which makes it better for end of life anxiety vs trauma anxiety.

Of course this is mostly a unconfirmed hypothesis, but we got to speak of them so maps awareness can be spread. Down with reuptake modifiers and up with receptor agonists.... Requip a dopamine agonist that helped with my detox is probably what's kept me from having excess pain and major wd symptoms more than the phenobarbital as it mimics the flood of dopamine opiates cause....

If I'm not mistaken

You are mistaken.

Phenobarb (gotta get it IV, btw, preferably while in restraints and your head in a styrofoam helmet. No spitgaurd at least) is a barbiturate, messier than benzos, works the same way as alcohol. No direct dopamine or serotonin, just a happy downer.

Phenylethylamines look like adrenaline and dopamine. Too much can blow up your heart. Not meth though, that's totally safe.

Tryptamines are safer because they look more like melatonin than adrenaline (but could still kill you other ways). They don't directly do anything with dopamine.

Dopamine receptor agonists would be things like cocaine and meth, which might help your opiate problem, true.

For trauma they use ketamine while they cut you while awake. The doctors don't want to suppress your breathing further with opiates, so they give ketamine. You still hurt real bad, you just don't remember it very well. That one works on NMDA (glutamate) receptors.

Yeah, SSRIs are fading out for a lot of uses I think (I'm not a shrink and really have no idea, but it's in the air). Some serotonin receptor agonists and antagonists are antidepressants. Other serotonin receptor agonists are LSD and shrooms. It's tricky.

Ugh seroquel right? I hear you I think we are both on point, but you definitely speak of the neurology more while I'm a bit more vague.

Edit : also phenobarbital can be used oral.... Take it from me I was just on 16 mg 3x-4x during detox inpatient.

Afaik we're still not completely sure about ethanols mechanism of action, but I don't think that it binds to the barbiturat binding-site of GABA-A like phenobarb does :p but yeah, both act on GABA-A (phenobarb binds to the barbiturat binding-site of GABA-A leading to a longer open-state when GABA binds and might even activate the receptor on it's own, plus it might inhibit AMPA-receptors)
And iirc cocaine is mor of a DAT inhibitor than dopamine receptor agonist

You are mistaken.

Phenobarb (gotta get it IV, btw, preferably while in restraints and your head in a styrofoam helmet. No spitgaurd at least) is a barbiturate, messier than benzos, works the same way as alcohol. No direct dopamine or serotonin, just a happy downer.

Phenylethylamines look like adrenaline and dopamine. Too much can blow up your heart. Not meth though, that's totally safe.

Tryptamines are safer because they look more like melatonin than adrenaline (but could still kill you other ways). They don't directly do anything with dopamine.

Dopamine receptor agonists would be things like cocaine and meth, which might help your opiate problem, true.

For trauma they use ketamine while they cut you while awake. The doctors don't want to suppress your breathing further with opiates, so they give ketamine. You still hurt real bad, you just don't remember it very well. That one works on NMDA (glutamate) receptors.

Yeah, SSRIs are fading out for a lot of uses I think (I'm not a shrink and really have no idea, but it's in the air). Some serotonin receptor agonists and antagonists are antidepressants. Other serotonin receptor agonists are LSD and shrooms. It's tricky.

Iirc things like lsd and shrooms exert their psychadelic activity via glutamatergic signaling, and they bind oligomerized 5-HT/Glu receptors

Ethanol is really dirty

slipped up and bought a gram of #3 today, つ ಥ_ಥ ༽つ
plus a couple of rocks to go with it
still, today's been pretty good :D

Last edited:
Yeah, I think the latest is that you need more than just the HT2a receptor, it's a specific heterodimer that's needed. I haven't read too deep yet, the seminar isn't for a while yet. (I was disinvited from all future ones, but they'll be sorry. They'll want me back real soon, you'll see.)
Yeah, ethanol affects way more than just GABA, but that's also cause it's incredibly weak. It's just one huge side effect.*

Drug buys before noon are always auspicious.

*And ethanol's GABAergic*** mechanism is different from both barbs and benzos which have their own unique binding site** on GABA-A receptors.

I meant barbs are messy cause they kill people like Marilyn Monroe, compared to the "safer" benzos.

**Binding sites being different for the two classes, for a total of three sites involved.

***The -ergic suffix in this case is used in the broader sense which is accepted by many journal editors.

Last edited:
OO, it has a "meth mouse", I have at least a dozen of those in my room. Sometimes more, sometimes less I don't get it.

I just posted that one on another thread.... It's cool, but not as interesting. I wish they would talk about the methyl bond being a huge reason why it's sought after like Dmt with two methyl bonds.

slipped up and bought a gram of #3 today, つ ಥ_ಥ ༽つ
plus a couple of rocks to go with it
still, today's been pretty good :D
Sorry to hear about your slip, what's your safety process when you get new gear? How do you go about judging the quality before getting back into it? Do you use a milligram scale or anything? I stupidly just measure out a point and divide in half or in thirds and start firing away

The extra meth that makes it meth mainly causes trouble for the enzymes that take it out, slowing them down. And there might be a trend with tryptamines, where to a point they last longer with more stuff stuck to the tails (experts to clarify in a different forum).

So why haven't they made N-DiPmeth yet? Probably cause 12 hours is enough. Even shadow people say nah.

I think living a life perpetually on DMT would be awesome. I could probably handle my shit better than 'sober' reality. Baked thought of the day. Just got home from my lady friend's and I suppose it is time to loudly jam some guitar. We are moving in together pretty soon. Has been a little hectic lately but do I ever have a lot of herb to burn today.

I honestly believe enlightenment is the ability to naturally access the dmt we can create in our brain plus the Pinoline or whatever the Maoi that building blocks for have been found in the pineal gland along with the dmt building blocks.

Jamming pandora 90s 2000s today's hits. Complicated - Avril Levine just ended.

Edit : then right into Radioactive - imagine dragons. I know I'm a millennial, but one of the good ones by two years.