• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

?? ? THE SOCIAL CLUB v. Come Say Hi! ? ??

Oh ignore me then JA!

wink-wink-emoji-stress-reliever-jumboextralarge.jpg

Happy Birthday Jekyl!

giphy.gif

So was it actually your BD? I thought you'd just entered any old date in the system tbh lol.

Oh ignore me then JA!
So was it actually your BD? I thought you'd just entered any old date in the system tbh lol.

Oh dayuumm, you mean I have to go looking onto previous pages too?

Maybe I blew off a surprise party somewhere also?

Or I'm just such an old codger I can't keep track, Yeah, that's much more fitting!

Thanks to yous also CFC, a roundabout week later. But yep that's my day.

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Im eargerly awaiting the planned downtime at 5AM GMT on JAN22. My plan is to score big time on some sweet LED light fixtures. Can't wait!

^lol :D

I think I'll be spending the down time in front of my PC reloading the page every other second eagerly waiting to post again, who needs a real life if you can post on Bluelight all day :p

I'm with MDPV here I think KK, there were some great LED bargains on there to be had. Think of the environment!

;)

I prefer good old fashioned light bulbs tbh.... easier to use for OD related activities.... lol

Afternoon fellow bluelighters. Hope everyone is hanging a good day!

Much love your
Coffeetonian

Welcome coffee! How you doing?

You and ur makeshift droogs equipment hey tubbs? :)

It breeds ingenuity my friend. Not to mention that many times, the old ways work the best.

Welcome coffee! How you doing?

You and ur makeshift droogs equipment hey tubbs? :)

Lol I'm either to goofed or something but I'm not sure what you mean ( and no I didn't take it in any negative way)

Side note: I'm having some boss peri peri chicken livers atm :D

Lol I'm either to goofed or something but I'm not sure what you mean ( and no I didn't take it in any negative way)

Side note: I'm having some boss peri peri chicken livers atm :D

I just meant howdy, wassup man :)

Glad to see you're enjoying some delicious peri peri, tho I've never had with livers before, does it mask that strong liver taste much?

I just meant howdy, wassup man :)

Glad to see you're enjoying some delicious peri peri, tho I've never had with livers before, does it mask that strong liver taste much?
Well I guess it depends how you make it and so on but chicken livers has less of an iron taste then lamb and ox and ox obviously having the strongest taste but some people actually like that taste.. I normally make my chicken livers with some onion and chillies and a gravy powder adding some cream at the end. That to me is a boss chow on some toasted Portuguese buns. But obviously that is not the full recipe and ingredients ;)

Anyhow as a random social forum platform are we allowed to use this thread to talk about random drug/booze or herb experiences or is there another thread for that?

Feel free to chat away in this thread by all means mate. But there's also a forum here at BL called Drug Culture where we specifically talk about all those types of drug experiences and where you'll probably find dozens of really interesting threads that might appeal. Have a little look and see :)

I have to say, the last two months I spoiled myself with some proper coffee. I hand roasted my beans over an open fire then waited for it to cool down, hand grounded it in a massive gogo stone (a massive mortal and pestle stone) and then made coffee from the freshest processed coffee beans ever. That smell still lingers in my nostrils =D

And now I'm back in the concrete jungle and its inferior coffee..

...thats awesome Cs, I brought lb's of Blue Mt. beans back from Jamaica
& the morter&pestle crushed version was the best tasting!

Thanks guys.. I have to say I took a break from society and the concrete jungle and moved to the wild coast, a very cool but also a off the grid coast line in S.A. there i worked in a coffee shop, That completely was operated of fire. If I couldn't do it on fire I couldn't help you... But all that said it was the most awesome experience in my life.. It got me clean and connected back with my inner self ... Now im back in the concrete jungle not by choice but because of legal matters.. Anyhow, guess what I wanna say is my experience made me a humble person again and really made me appreciate the real things in life.. I'm on a whole new journey in life. I'm still trying to stay away from all chemicals this side, whether they are pharma or street. Trying to stay clean green so to speak.. Anyhow I'm of topic.. But the fact that I had the opportunity to live the why I did and see a plant being processed from beginning to end and know I did it all by hand and myself. So the product I sold at the end of the day was all me, so I was super proud of the product I made and served to the people.. Anyhow that was my exp but yes after that. No coffee will ever come close .

Sorry for the rant or rambling

Much love
Your Coffeetonian

Off the grid low tech coffee sounds amazing, I bet the smell that comes off the Gogo stone alone is worth it. Not too many half caff soy what have you's on the wild coast I'd imagine.
Bud the smell grounding the coffee was insane. Lol you actually like get high of it and when roasting it the smell was all over up and down the road pulling the tourist and locals for the best and freshest cup of coffee. Just thinking about it now makes me long and miss it..