• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

?? ? THE SOCIAL CLUB v. Come Say Hi! ? ??

Sorry for the double post, but I can't edit right now
Anyone else watching Die hard for Christmas? It's been a tradition for quite a few years now for my father and me (1 and 4 are the best imo)

I'm drunk at the moment. Had an impromptu family get together and I drank more and too quickly than I'm usually comfortable with.

It's strange. I'm drunk and feel high/euphoric from the alcohol but when I honestly take a step back it's just a meh type feeling.

I'm realizing now that getting high from any drug always just gives me this same lackluster feeling. It's sucks cause I spend most of my sober time longing to get high but then once I do it's just kinda lame.

So then what's the fucking point? When I'm sober I wish I was high then when I'm high I realize it's not what it's cracked up to be.

:/

It's from the ΔFosB in your head, or the little voice that somehow makes powerful arguments to use and almost always wins out over the rational voice that says "Don't do it, it's not worth it".

Back when the drugs worked well the ΔFosB "go for it" voice moved in and now is very difficult to evict. Mine now has bars on the windows and a steel security door on it's room in my head. Usually urging poly drug use and/ or things with a dangerous narrow therapeutic index over say weed which would be a much better option and now legal. At least my rational voice won out regarding things like micron filters though, so there's hope.

Anyway at least we're less than 24 hours away from a New Year and another 12 months to turn things around. And Kleinerkiffer, Yes, Die Hard is as much an Xms movie as 'A christmas story' and Red Ryder carbine BB guns w/ a compass in the stock. I prefer Die Hard's festive packing tape and a Beretta with two remaining 9mm rounds from an HK MP5. Yippe Kye Yay Mudderfahk. Hans Gruber was a classy baddie.

Okay, I have to finish folding some KClO4 and AL powder for this evening.

New Years kick

So, who else on here has quitting their drug of choice as their New years resolution and is sick today like me! lol

Well I did use up the rest of my amphetamine stash last night to *irresponsibly* celebrate a new year. I didn't sleep all night, and I am crashing terribly.

I'm drunk at the moment. Had an impromptu family get together and I drank more and too quickly than I'm usually comfortable with.

It's strange. I'm drunk and feel high/euphoric from the alcohol but when I honestly take a step back it's just a meh type feeling.

I'm realizing now that getting high from any drug always just gives me this same lackluster feeling. It's sucks cause I spend most of my sober time longing to get high but then once I do it's just kinda lame.

So then what's the fucking point? When I'm sober I wish I was high then when I'm high I realize it's not what it's cracked up to be.

:/
I have the same relationship with alcohol as well. After a hard days work a couple of shots/ beers sound so good and relaxing, but after I drink I have this dirty feeling. I hate booze and yet I still drink almost everyday. About two years ago when my H habit was serious, I gave up drinking to have more dope and clean gear money. I?m 21 months clean as of today. People ask how I was able to do it... and I tell them I just started drinking heavily again. I drink about 10 drinks a night. One pint of whiskey/ 2 bottles of wine/ or a 12 pack of beer. It?s becoming almost as expensive as my dope habit.
Hope everyone is doing well ;)

Happy Birthday Jekyl!

giphy.gif

Yes, happy birthday Anhydride of the Jekyl.

So do most of you actually set your BL profile birthday to your actual birthday? I am too worried it would make identification too easy. All anyone close to me would have to do is see MDPV in my name and my birthday then easily put 2 and 2 together. Most of my close friends and family very vividly remember my mdpv days...

Yes, happy birthday Anhydride of the Jekyl.

So do most of you actually set your BL profile birthday to your actual birthday? I am too worried it would make identification too easy. All anyone close to me would have to do is see MDPV in my name and my birthday then easily put 2 and 2 together. Most of my close friends and family very vividly remember my mdpv days...

I don't think other people really think enough about details like that to put two and two together mate. Though I actually have a feeling it's not JA's real birthday, but since when did we ever need an excuse to throw a party in OD :D

;) was probably just stim induced paranoia that caused me to worry somebody in my life would be able to figure it out, lol. I set my bday to some random day many years ago and never thought about it again until just today.

But yes party on everyone.

Happy bl b'day Jekyl you old fuck. Lol

Bl sent me a birthday email a while back lol.... dont remember setting a b'day tbh

I?m having trouble accessing the main blue light page, anyone else experiencing this?

Yes my friend, the site has been having quite a few technical difficulties of late. You can read about it here.

If you're able, go down to the bottom left of any page, and select vB4 Default Style. It might help.

Happy bl b'day Jekyl you old fuck. Lol

Bl sent me a birthday email a while back lol.... dont remember setting a b'day tbh
(Geez I don't know how I missed this, BL Bday vacay maybe?))

Gotta Love those B'day emails from BL. The only thing that sux is getting Merry-Birthday presents from people.

Thanks Ya Tubbsy (-: