• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

?? ? THE SOCIAL CLUB v. Come Say Hi! ? ??

British empire was (just under) 1/4 of the globe at its height...

Things have changed somewhat since then....unfortunately now when you see someone else's country that you wouldn't mind owning you need to be more subtle.....

Yeah but traffic seems so low at the moment that if we didn't have these off topic discussions, no one would be posting anything TBH

Wow...this thread has moved a long way away from morphine.

To bring it back on topic....I wonder why most sources state the rectal BA of morphine isn't significantly greater than it's oral BA yet many people swear blind that it is ..(subjectively of course)

Why no comment on what I said? Feeling left out boo hoo

What? I'm on modshift, I've just been waiting for this thread to die to move it. No hurry.

Non-morphine related reply: tonic water is carbonated with too much sugar to counter the quinine. Which used to be used to prevent malaria in British India. But they still put some quinine in for that awesome, probably carcinogenic or hepatotoxic bitterness I like. It's fitting.

And Scrofula beer is probably not the healthiest. Bitter, too much head, disappointing finish and slightly hallucinogenic. It causes irreversible liver damage.

Here in SA some people use quinine to lighten their skin - not for shits and giggles for true I tell you!

Welcome back CJ. But we moved the social stuff over to the morphine 30mg thread.

Ok, I'll go bring them over.

[to behind the shadow]

You're shitting me. You mean my original drink of choice for budding alcoholism might have kept me even paler with pink spots?n

Somehow that's fitting. And horrifying.

Anyway, I gotta clean this up. Head back to the social forum guys, CJ is lonely.

Editing still more stuff: Success! I think. A bit impaired at 3:22am.

The OT Thread lost a bit of its magic, but a pristine morphine sulfate thread remains.

Last edited:
I think before the sun can rise in two hours, I have to piss off every last OD regular.

They were jokes people! I really have no ill feelings for Estonia. I even remember the flag is light blue, white and dark blue. Vertical columns. That's more from playing too much FreeCiv, should count for something. (I get angry PMs)

Unless you're into that. We don't judge here. Make sure you use proper protection in your watersports, though. Full SCUBA gear and backup oxygen at all times.

Well, "pissed" means "drunk" in Britain, Ireland, Australia etc. So "to be pissed" has a different meaning altogether.

Although "being pissed on" is just fucking wrong wherever you live.

Unless you're into that. We don't judge here. Make sure you use proper protection in your watersports, though. Full SCUBA gear and backup oxygen at all times.

With goggles

Scruffy- piss on me. I charge 50 dolla.

Cheap Cheap

Me likey likey the golden shower!

Well, "pissed" means "drunk" in Britain, Ireland, Australia etc. So "to be pissed" has a different meaning altogether.

Although "being pissed on" is just fucking wrong wherever you live.

Its the same here in SA

Its the same here in SA

Of course! I meant to add SA and NZ as well!

In fact everywhere that speaks English other than those weird North American folk who call "football" "soccer", "trousers" "pants", "arse" "ass" and (even worse) "arse" "fanny" (a fanny is a womans pussy for all you septics :)).....and invent something as unholy as "kick ball" :)

BTW "septic" = "yank" (septic tank = yank.... cockney rhyming slang)

Last edited:
Of course! I meant to add SA and NZ as well!

In fact everywhere that speaks English other than those weird North American folk who call "football" "soccer", "trousers" "pants", "arse" "ass" and (even worse) "arse" "fanny" (a fanny is a womans pussy for all you septics :)).....and invent something as unholy as "kick ball" :)

BTW "septic" = "yank" (septic tank = yank.... cockney rhyming slang)

We call trousers "pants" and football "soccer" and even worse we call the trunk of the car the "boot"!

and even worse we call the trunk of the car the "boot"!

So do we...that one is fine..

A trunk is a type of large case or something that protrudes from an elephants face...

"Boot" is the correct word for the rear of a car....;)

Do you call the front the "bonnet" like we do too? Non of this "hood" nonsense.... :)

So do we...that one is fine..

A trunk is a type of large case or something that protrudes from an elephants face...

"Boot" is the correct word for the rear of a car....;)

Do you call the front the "bonnet" like we do too? Non of this "hood" nonsense.... :)

It's called the trunk because that's what used to be there, a trunk.

It's called the trunk because that's what used to be there, a trunk.

That actually makes sense.....

More so than calling it a "boot"....

But meh, when you invent the language you can get away with lots of things that don't make sense....

Just talking about the differences between British and American English reminds me of a really funny YouTube video I'll try to find...