• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

?? ? THE SOCIAL CLUB v. Come Say Hi! ? ??

Your dog could replace general anasthesia if the feds find out and think they have resolved the need for fentanyl and propofol.

Meth didn't even give me euphoria, so that's a long shot for me.

Meth like even 30mg orally was comparable to Mdma to me, similar headspace but much more controllable and centred. Lots of energy.

I am a panic freak and benzo freak (now), so if I sniffed any crystal at all it would lead to an awful panic attack. Taking it orally is the only way I enjoyed it. I wouldn't ever try smoking it I'd always weigh and cap up crystal if I ever used it again.

Was weird though crystal wasn't always the same like there were two types and it was the one time that I had the really good stuff. I preferred it to good molly and it was definitely euphoric (the type I liked... not sure what's up with the chemistry of that the sourcing was fine).

Got a new bong today. Pretty darn stoned I got some OG so. Today, I am through acute oxycodone withdrawal. It is like that for me, one day I wake up and the sickness is in remission. I've been having a great day, and I am getting in the habit of two hot yoga classes daily. My bodies pretty damn exhausted I should go have a lot of electrolytes and make a spicy veggie pasta : )

I was in a bad space for a while there. Happy I got my new bong! Gonna be driving around with it LOL like does anyone else do that.

Meth like even 30mg orally was comparable to Mdma to me, similar headspace but much more controllable and centred. Lots of energy.

I have had an experience with meth oral as well and it was not pleasant. It felt like a dirty roll that wouldnt let me go to sleep! I am pretty reactive to substances and it lasted like 24hrs easily iirc. Never again lmao

Reading an ongoing thread concerning internal organs, and our need to take good care of them has reminded me of days gone by.

When I was but a wee lad, ramming floppy after floppy into the unforgettable, computational beast known as the Apple ][, the majority of my time was spent with a small, determined party on The Organ Trail. We sought not only prosperous new beginnings on our shared, often perilous journey, but took great lengths to maintain a high level of mental and physical health. And that we did, barring the difficult to predict, ever unfortunate occidental mishap...

Oh, and dysentery. You have died of dysentery.

Dysentery took Ma and my little girls so many hundreds of times on that damn trail--such cruelty hidden beneath those amber cga pixel flowers. That was the beginning of my distrust for the education system--what a bait and switch to lure children in with the promise of "multi-media" and computer games. Make learning fun!

Instead we learned that life was emptiness and death. And probably some kind of class lessons, cause how the fuck do you beat that game if not with choosing the right "occupation", which I have a feeling is "Rich".

Looking back, it did prepare me well for a few civil service gigs.

I suffer from bipolar disorder. I ran the whole list of meds for depression & came up with nothing that worked. Prozac brought me to a suicidal state after 2 weeks. Finally a DO psychologist suggested off-label use of anti-convulsant drugs, of which there are many. Sodium valproate was tried first with nothing positive. Then I tried gabapentin, starting at 100 mg 3 times/day. It's a miracle drug for me. If I feel anxious or depressed I take 200 mg & the bad feelings vanish within an hour.

I experimented with taking large doses, first 2,000, then 3,000 mg. After 2-3 hours I had a nice buzz with some sleepiness that lasted 6-8 hours. Tolerance, however, developed very rapidly.

I think there could be a lot of individual variation in reaction to this drug.

^ That is nice, though is supposed to be a social thread/ secret plan to overtake BL-damn it, just blew it-sorry guys

There is a gabapentin megathread, and another on the first page? of OD, dedicated to ?gabapentin high? or something, if that is what you want to discuss, that is the place or places to post

If it it is more than that, you can start a new thread, or, I guess ask a basic question here, though this social/world domination thread
(Never get the keys to OD if cannot keep quiet)

I like how the beginning of a new page left Scrof looking like the total weirdo, Lorne never suspecting that it was actually Scoot's meat-laden, oft diseased wagontrain to which the Scrof had hitched.

I'm mostly crawling along your wagon ruts, Scootin, stray piece of cheek skin from one of your fallen oxen my only sustenance; but grabbing that bovine brain pan and waving it desperately in search of one-upping your prose. The only sound is the incessant wind through prairie grass.

A single savage brave on horseback can't summon the pity to scalp me through his disgust.

I'm mostly crawling along your wagon ruts, Scootin, stray piece of cheek skin from one of your fallen oxen my only sustenance; but grabbing that bovine brain pan and waving it desperately in search of one-upping your prose. The only sound is the incessant wind through prairie grass.

A single savage brave on horseback can't summon the pity to scalp me through his disgust.

This exchange makes me want to read Blood Meridian again, but this time to a diverse, figuratively (!) captive audience of locally sourced urchins. Any and all with visible scarring, and/or other signs of meaningful combat sit up front.

Nah, I used a semicolon and a hyphen, can't pull it off.

One thing I can't shake with McCarthy is his domestic disturbance a few years ago. This is a totally real, probably mis-remembered news item: The author, like 80yo or something, gets into a fight with an ex, over the existence of Aliens (he does live in that part of the country, vaguely), wherein the argument becomes heated and the ex ultimately pulls a snub-nosed revolver from her vagina to menace him with.

And Cormack thought A pistol-whipping before bed if that's not the voice of God saying "good night Cormack" then God never spoke.

No idea which position he favored re: aliens.

ETA: and are you saying, Scootin, the problem before was lack of diversity among your exotic child-slaves?

Nah, I used a semicolon and a hyphen, can't pull it off.

One thing I can't shake with McCarthy is his domestic disturbance a few years ago. This is a totally real, probably mis-remembered news item: The author, like 80yo or something, gets into a fight with an ex, over the existence of Aliens (he does live in that part of the country, vaguely), wherein the argument becomes heated and the ex ultimately pulls a snub-nosed revolver from her vagina to menace him with.

And Cormack thought A pistol-whipping before bed if that's not the voice of God saying "good night Cormack" then God never spoke.

No idea which position he favored re: aliens.

ETA: and are you saying, Scootin, the problem before was lack of diversity among your exotic child-slaves?

How on earth did she fit it up there?????