• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

?? ? THE SOCIAL CLUB v. Come Say Hi! ? ??

I think he's holed up in the tin foil tweaker fortress so they don't read his thoughts.

Can you tell scrof from me to remove his alfoil hat its interfering with my thought readung device attached to my vulva.

Ladies, much as I appreciate tin foil and vulvas, there comes a time when the mightiest tweaker must rest. And he did it from roughly 1:30am until noon. 1:30am last Friday, I think.

Might've been sleep-posting, I'm not sure. Hope I didn't close any threads.

Fucking bullshit.... Just got attacked by my neighbors son who was supposed to be a deadhead friend that then shot up what looks like on the regular 10-15 units based on the second shot he was working on of supposed good coke then proceeded to accuse me of stealing his shit, locked my own door, and attacked me in my room after coming here asking for his dad and me allowing him to wait and use my charger, which he broke. I fucking hate people who can't handle their own drugs. Never again will I help or sit by as someone does too big a dose I don't care what the fuck they say. I'm not dealing with drug induced psychosis ever again unless I'm paid for it or it's an extreme emergency.

I'm response to "Fucking coke heads.... My neighbors son attacked me.... I'm fucking worried as he knows people"

If he knew people, why didn't he invite them the first time?
I mean people who roam the streets who could hurt me just because they are bored and they think they are helping a friend

Ladies, much as I appreciate tin foil and vulvas, there comes a time when the mightiest tweaker must rest. And he did it from roughly 1:30am until noon. 1:30am last Friday, I think.

Might've been sleep-posting, I'm not sure. Hope I didn't close any threads.

Scrofula I cant imagine you ever need a rest with your super human powers and all that jazz....

Coke heads need love too

Indeed

Those powers of smart-assery, as tacodude saw, need to regenerate, recharge. All that jazz, and jizz, and I often jizz to jazz, or at least some weird nujazz funk chill-step downtempo whatever.

It's a brutal forum, after all.

I am crashing and screaming and thrashing due to lack of powerful stimulants and reminder of the reality of my existence in this fucking hellhole. Ie., poorly.

Anyway, how are you?

Lack of sleep is what I'm battling--from days and days ago.

I got at least twelve hours today, and I'm struggling to stay awake right now. Haven't had a rebound this hard before. Maybe watching this forum for 120 straight hours had something to do with it . . .

Yes indeed that should do it to you.

I managed 3 hours last night its also taking its toll on me

Sing you a lullaby?

Why certainly dear. Of course, my dog snoring like a drowning baby moose can put me out right now.

(Attn trolls, I have backup still watching you . . . )