• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

The SO Piercing Questions & Discussion Mega-Thread

Only had my nose broken. The piercing hurt because of the intensity and duration and location of the pain. and being recently clean of opiates had my pain tolerance jacked up.

yeah nipples hurt. i came *this* close to backing out the second time.

Only had my nose broken. The piercing hurt because of the intensity and duration and location of the pain. and being recently clean of opiates had my pain tolerance jacked up.

Oh definitely. Increased sensitivity to pain definitely had something to do with it I'm sure.

I don't think I could get a piercing though; I'm sure the pain would suck but I'd be 100% afraid of it getting ripped out. 8o

That and I like nipple stimulation too much to risk losing sensitivity due to the piercing/etc.

I had a lot of problems with mine too, my boyfriend couldnt keep his mouth off them and the right one got infected twice (and hurt like fucking hell) before i finally ditched it. I still have the left one, had it for almost 7 years now and i still get the crust stuff, i still have to clean it a lot and it hurts sometimes but nothing bad enough that ive taken it out. I also had an eyebrow ring a few times (rejected every time, except the one time that it was literally ripped out by some dick cops, fucking assholes) and a monroe that literally got sucked into my lip and had to be cut out by my dentist because the piercer couldnt get in deep enough with her tools, so i dont have a great track record :(

Ive had alot of stuff pierced (cock, neck, navel, eyebrow, ears, nips, etc.) Anyways saline soaks work great. I only had one infection and that was when I got my navel done at 6 gauge. Ive seen an infected tounge when this girl got it done and didnt rinse with saline after smoking. Her tongue was yellow. I had to tell her to go look in a mirror. It happened that was to her. But yeah I pierced my own cock I remember soaking my cock in a cup of saline water. Is it impolite to do that when you have company? But yeah after care is important. On a side note my nipples have like no feeling left.

Ive had matching top of the cheekbone teardrop dermals in my face for 3years now (thereabouts) and they dont look like they are going anywhere but i got a dermal in my chest a few months back. Took ages to heal (the way i slept probably didnt help - it got lost and squished in my cleavage. It didnt stay healed long before it didnt look like so great, worse than before. Piercer said if i knocked it a few times, especially in that spot it would migrate out. So my mate pulled it out with plyers when we were drunk one night. Haha I had the chest one about 2months. Face ones are still there after 3years. Go figure *shrugs*

I got my nipples pierced about 2 weeks ago my left one looks fine and my right one both ends of the balls look like it's going inside my nipple and I don't know what to do I push my nipple so they both come out and they stay out for a little then one goes back in alittle not that much should I just wait till it heals to put a longer bar or take it out?

^ you should definitely talk to your piercer about switching the barbell out for a longer one. or you can wait a few more weeks and do it yourself.

as far as the OP, my nipple was pierced about 10 years ago. it was a bit crusty for a while yes but it's fully healed now. has even been removed for a 30 day jail stint and I was able to still put a barbell in it when I got out. although it shrunk from an 8g all the way to a measly 14g.

I also second dopemasters recommendation of stretching it to a larger size if you're mainly interested in play. more surface area means less stress to the piercing.

what are you expressing with piercings?

I tend not to find piercings attractive. Even ear rings, most often, I find distractive. I often find myself saying "it all sucks... WHY", but I admit, very rarely, I find some piercings, and what is worn in them interesting, like this girl I saw with these dimple piercings in her cheeks, with metal ball studs, it didn't seem to take away, and their placement was in a place natural, and focused, but I can have so much issue with a ring in the nose that its all I'll be able to see, or it will just simply bother me enough to where if the person was almost attractive enough to date, if I might date them anyways because im not totally superficial, it will make me not want to.

For the most part, I find them tacky (yes, earrings too), and nothing enough to go through the trouble. Not a big fan of jewelry, either, much of the time... But I look past it if its not overwhelming. And with piercings, sometimes it can be overlooked, but I have very very rarely found, if at all, it made anything positive.

And for the matter I find makeup largely off putting as well... But sometimes unfortunately it can add certain appeal.

And to mention, I hate this, but things like moles stick out and brother me as well, if on/around the face, even if I find the person hot otherwise. Ijust focus on them, because they stick out enough. I don't judge for these things, but this may align with why piercings tend to bother me.

Maybe its the lack of symmetry. Maybe that's why the cheek piercings werent bad. And ear rings... As long as they don't glisten more than the persons eyes. I'm used to them.

So what is it? With piercings? Just what is it that you're trying to "express"? With a loop in your nose?

Last edited:
I guess indirectly I'm expressing my opinion that I like the way my piercings look. I've had two rings in my lip & a small septum piercing. Then I just a septum, then I started stretching my ears & had all of that plus a nose ring for a few months. Now I just have 1/2" lobes & a small hole in my septum that's closing.

they would have been, but my lip isn't symmetrical, so i had two on the right side.

To be honest I'm not expressing really anything... it was my friend's idea when I was 16. I agreed. She did it with a sewing needle, and it got infected for a while lol.... Since then I've kept it, I''m 21 now.. i have no real purpose for it, I don't even talk to that "friend" anymore... I have contemplated other piercings, and tattoos, but it's not a priority... It's jut grown on me, I feel "naked" without the ring in my lip, I don't see myself getting rid of it soon, I like it where it is :)

I prefer tattoos anyway, I love all kinds of visual art, and seeing unique, quality tattoos look really nice to me. Not cheesy, typical ones if you know what I mean...
One day I will get a tattoo, but I would want it to mean a lot to me, that's why it's taken so long for me to think.... most people I know that have tattoos got theirs at like 16-19. I think I still have a couple years until I decide what I'm doing with that.. and with something like that, I can express my true self, rather than a mass produced object lodged in my body :p

I tend not to find piercings attractive. Even ear rings, most often, I find distractive. I often find myself saying "it all sucks... WHY", but I admit, very rarely, I find some piercings, and what is worn in them interesting, like this girl I saw with these dimple piercings in her cheeks, with metal ball studs, it didn't seem to take away, and their placement was in a place natural, and focused, but I can have so much issue with a ring in the nose that its all I'll be able to see, or it will just simply bother me enough to where if the person was almost attractive enough to date, if I might date them anyways because im not totally superficial, it will make me not want to.

For the most part, I find them tacky (yes, earrings too), and nothing enough to go through the trouble. Not a big fan of jewelry, either, much of the time... But I look past it if its not overwhelming. And with piercings, sometimes it can be overlooked, but I have very very rarely found, if at all, it made anything positive.

And for the matter I find makeup largely off putting as well... But sometimes unfortunately it can add certain appeal.

And to mention, I hate this, but things like moles stick out and brother me as well, if on/around the face, even if I find the person hot otherwise. Ijust focus on them, because they stick out enough. I don't judge for these things, but this may align with why piercings tend to bother me.

Maybe its the lack of symmetry. Maybe that's why the cheek piercings werent bad. And ear rings... As long as they don't glisten more than the persons eyes. I'm used to them.

So what is it? With piercings? Just what is it that you're trying to "express"? With a loop in your nose?

I have a "gauged" ear lobe and sometimes people ask me, why?
well, what if I did it just because i think it looks good? they just don't get it.
you don't have to do everything with a specific purpose IMHO

I have 8 piercings in total. 7 total for both ears and navel piercing. Ill probably get two more in my left ear and possibly a lip piercing. I love every single one of them and I would feel incomplete if I took any of them off or have them closed.

I used to have a septum piercing but took it out when I realised I looked like a hipster twat. I'm too blonde and girly looking to suit facial piercings. Took my belly button one out recently too because it was annoying me. Still have a few ears ones but don't really see the appeal of getting any anymore, guess I've grown out of that phase. I used to read a hell of a lot about piercing and everything related to it though so if anyone has any questions then feel free to PM me :)