• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The similarly with acid

I don't know, F,U,B.A.R.

Perhaps the last ego death was less transitive in nature. ;)

It's been a long strange trip for sure ...

What do you mean, like LSD with audio hallucinations? If you take enough acid you will have audio hallucinations. Or that is what happened to me on acid in super high doses, moderate, and low doses. This can happen with lots of cannabis or hash as well if you eat it or smoke it in a large dose.

Why do you prefer the research chemicals to LSD?
Hard to say but ALD felt so much better when compared to my experiments with LSD long ago. I feel a difference between 1p and ALD also. Bur LSD was the most hectic of them.

Al-LAD is really a type of its one. But both were more laid back then 1p and LSD. 1p lacking visual's and LSD's being overwelming

In higher doses (above ~300ug) eth-LAD can surpass the frantic feeling and visuals of LSD at the same dosage. I've found that in my case the dosage curve with eth-LAD is much steeper than LSD once thresholld has been crossed.

It it my favorite molecule, even more than LSD. Just my personal preference, you understand :)

Missed that one, I had a feeling it was unique to.

Maybe i should go scouting before any ban. Got nothing better to do, so might as well do some surfing.

Last edited:
In higher doses (above ~300ug) eth-LAD can surpass the frantic feeling and visuals of LSD at the same dosage. I've found that in my case the dosage curve with eth-LAD is much steeper than LSD once thresholld has been crossed.

It it my favorite molecule, even more than LSD. Just my personal preference, you understand :)

Love the new handle <3

ETH-LAD is pretty damn good and I think I may like it more than LSD-25 in some ways as well. Dosing it on the lower side like 50-100ugs made me feel happier and more loving than I ever thought possible. If I had a choice between the two I'd deff grab the ETH-LAD wish I got to trial it for longer.

I’ve only had 2 experiences with ethlad.

200 ug was quite visual and a wonderfully psychedelic headspace that allowed for some work to be done.

300ug was exponentially stronger. Incredibly visual and verging on chaotic.

I cannot begin to imagine how intense going beyond 300 would be... though I’d honestly consider another go at 300ug but only in the proper setting (alone, potentially with a sitter)

Ethlad is definitely one of my favourites and I’m glad to have a small store for myself...

But please go slowly, the jump from 200 to 300 was immense for me.

I’ve only had 2 experiences with ethlad.

200 ug was quite visual and a wonderfully psychedelic headspace that allowed for some work to be done.

300ug was exponentially stronger. Incredibly visual and verging on chaotic.

I cannot begin to imagine how intense going beyond 300 would be... though I’d honestly consider another go at 300ug but only in the proper setting (alone, potentially with a sitter)

Ethlad is definitely one of my favourites and I’m glad to have a small store for myself...

But please go slowly, the jump from 200 to 300 was immense for me.

Totally agree with you with respect to going slowly with eth-LADS dosage increases.

What do you mean, like LSD with audio hallucinations? If you take enough acid you will have audio hallucinations.

Why do you prefer the research chemicals to LSD?
DIPT and 5-meo-DIPT have an bizarre effect on pitch different from the sound distortion's/ hallucination's of lysergides.

Imagine pitch going up and down as oppossed to distorting like Lucy does. Clarify on LSD music can become alien. On 5-meo-DIPT you recognize it but notice the pitch going randomly up and down.

ALD-52 was like an improved version and Al-LAD is just, different but better then LSD.

After some brainstorming more fluid would be a good description.

Last edited:
Lets put it like this, people that have experience with DIPT. Which I never tried. Will confirm this very specific effect it has on pitch.

5-meo-DIPT is a lot dirtier. But it shares that audio phenomenon.

The drought on lysergamide's is very obvious now. 1p/ 1cp maybe 1b available.
The interesting ones all disappeared

Last edited:
Eth-lad is still available, if you’re still wanting.
To me, it’s the king and has such amazing potential at sub 100 mcg doses.
Still I’m hopeful for a new round of synths, to replenish stocks of it and ald-52.
If I was only able to keep one, it’d be eth-lad.