• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The similarly with acid

Which drug is most similar in effect to lsd and psilocybin?

I dunno, maybe mescaline? Or any of the numerous LSD and psilocybin analogues available these days? It depends what you're after I suppose. LSD and psilocybin are probably more easily available than the others so I'm curious as to why you ask?

Lsyergamides and Tryptamines tend to feel a little different, at least to me they do. I suppose for LSD, ETH-LAD or 1P-LSD will feel similar, although I haven't done either. Regarding Psilocybin/Psilocin I found 4-ACO-DMT to be like it along with a bit of NN-DMT in there regarding the body high (Mushrooms make me feel cold).

You can find out more here:

Edit: Not to be rude mate but you sound like a kid or maybe a person who doesn't speak english as their first language. If you're a kid don't start fucking around with drugs, dealers sell kids shit drugs because they know they'll eat them up; they don't care about quality only p mate.

Thank's!
I dunno, maybe mescaline? Or any of the numerous LSD and psilocybin analogues available these days? It depends what you're after I suppose. LSD and psilocybin are probably more easily available than the others so I'm curious as to why you ask?
I don't have access to LSD or psilocybin right now, so I want something different.
Edit: Not to be rude mate but you sound like a kid or maybe a person who doesn't speak english as their first language. If you're a kid don't start fucking around with drugs, dealers sell kids shit drugs because they know they'll eat them up; they don't care about quality only p mate.
Yes, i'm from Russia and my english is very bad .I have just started learning English, and I am wondering how to ask this question (Which drug is most similar in effect to lsd and psilocybin ) correctly?

Thank's!

I don't have access to LSD or psilocybin right now, so I want something different.

Yes, i'm from Russia and my english is very bad .I have just started learning English, and I am wondering how to ask this question (Which drug is most similar in effect to lsd and psilocybin ) correctly?

Your English is a damn sight better than my Russian...

Thank's!

Apologies for calling you a kid mate but clever 15 year olds are still naive enough to getting ripped off... LET THAT BE A WARNING YOUNGENS.

If you can't get any analogues try getting your hands on 2CB.

Yes, i'm from Russia and my english is very bad .I have just started learning English,

I am curious about what are the most commonly used drugs in Russia. In my imagination the oligarchs have great cocaine and everyone else is losing limbs to krokodil and there’s nothing else.

Apologies for calling you a kid mate but clever 15 year olds are still naive enough to getting ripped off... LET THAT BE A WARNING YOUNGENS.

If you can't get any analogues try getting your hands on 2CB.

I doubt 2CB is getting to russia very often.

You could try to order analouges online, which you could find ones similar to LSD and psilocybin.

I am curious about what are the most commonly used drugs in Russia.
There are very few psychedelics in Russia. People in Russia use mephedrone. Although no one uses a crocodile now. We have a very bad attitude to psychedelics and even to cannabis. In Russia, everyone drinks vodka and this is bad, but our government earns money from the sale of vodka.

Can you order psychedelic cactus where you live? Such as San Pedro? You can consume it as is, but growing it is really easy too.

You could also grow your own morning glories, the fresh seeds feel a lot like LSD from what I hear. There’s a great thread on the subject on this site. Too lazy to link it though but should be easy to find.

-GC

Can you order psychedelic cactus where you live? Such as San Pedro? You can consume it as is, but growing it is really easy too.

You could also grow your own morning glories, the fresh seeds feel a lot like LSD from what I hear. There’s a great thread on the subject on this site. Too lazy to link it though but should be easy to find.

-GC
I somehow doubt growing cacti in Russia is plausible unless you do it indoors lol. Or maybe in the southern parts near the ‘Stans in the steppe regions.

I somehow doubt growing cacti in Russia is plausible unless you do it indoors lol. Or maybe in the southern parts near the ‘Stans in the steppe regions.

They are very easy to grow indoors, in fact I prefer it for a number of reasons even though I live in a decent climate for them. I’ve lived in some pretty cold climates with em too, they just go dormant in the winter when the temps get a bit cooler inside as well and the sun becomes less.

-GC

5-meo-DIPT is very unpredictable. The reason I never take it.

But it, after the annoying side effect's lessened, was quite like LSD. With added audio hallucinations. But for a tryptamine it was quitelike a lysergide. But I favor ALD-52 and Al-LAD over LSD.

Mescaline cactus is probably the closest, safest classical psychedelic in line with psilocybin and acid. That or using a DMT containing plant to do an extraction, which is probably a lot more difficult and risky than making a tea out of a cactus.

5-meo-DIPT is very unpredictable. The reason I never take it.

But it, after the annoying side effect's lessened, was quite like LSD. With added audio hallucinations. But for a tryptamine it was quitelike a lysergide. But I favor ALD-52 and Al-LAD over LSD.
What do you mean, like LSD with audio hallucinations? If you take enough acid you will have audio hallucinations. Or that is what happened to me on acid in super high doses, moderate, and low doses. This can happen with lots of cannabis or hash as well if you eat it or smoke it in a large dose.

Why do you prefer the research chemicals to LSD?

I've had very vivid and clear audio hallucinations with LSD-25 before. Each and every trip has been different in over 50 years of personal experience.