• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Sad Thread (Anti-Snoo) 2 - Tory Britain in Flames

Thank you Ms M its been a shit day. Certainly not the one I had planned. Anyone wanna be my gf, PM me for a chance. Not you Bearlove.

Let's join Aum Shinrikyo, they're a badass cult who disguise themselves as an all-happy, all-dancing religion while mining uranium and manufacturing sarin gas %)

In terms of cults they are one of the best, Heaven's Gate are a close 2nd. Yummy apple sauce, washed down with vodka, slight hint of Phenobarbital too.

Thank you Ms M its been a shit day. Certainly not the one I had planned. Anyone wanna be my gf, PM me for a chance. Not you Bearlove.
It pissed it down today. I take it you based at the bottom of the hill?

[edit]

I'll apply if I can bring my friend ... *

NSFW:
* ... Bearlove ... his camera is fucktons better than mine ;p

on a more srious note ... :( .. will be in touch soon

Last edited:
fuck it I'm gonna have etizolam and drink wine all day because I'm depressed as fuck and my girlfriend hit me last night.

I know I'm meant to be a man and 'strong' but it honestly broke my heart when she drunkenly punched me in the face.

There's absolutely no excuse for that sort of shit, male or female. Course you're gonna feel like crap after that.

fuck it I'm gonna have etizolam and drink wine all day because I'm depressed as fuck and my girlfriend hit me last night.

I know I'm meant to be a man and 'strong' but it honestly broke my heart when she drunkenly punched me in the face.

What the fuck man?
Tell me you're gonna re-assess your relationship? Being drunk's not an excuse to punch you.

I tried not taking my pregablin for a couple of days to drop my tolerance and as I am mid opiate detox I had a big fuck off seizure in front of my whole family, I came round in just enough time to stop my parents calling 999 though. Luckily I got some benzo's through the post so I should be ok. I don't mind myself suffering but I don't like my parents/family to witness it and being dragged into it as they have had enough worry caused by me to last them a life time.

It has made my memory even worse which is scary, I am not exaggerating when I say I have a 2 second short term memory span, eg I forget what I am talking about mid sentence and that is scary. I hope it can only get better and not worse.

Last edited:
I tried not taking my pregablin for a couple of days to drop my tolerance and as I am mid opiate detox I had a big fuck off seizure in front of my whole family, I came round in just enough time to stop my parents calling 999 though. Luckily I got some benzo's through the post so I should be ok. I don't mind myself suffering but I don't like my parents/family to witness it and being dragged into it as they have had enough worry caused by me to last them a life time.

It has made my memory even worse which is scary, I am not exaggerating when I say I have a 2 second short term memory span, eg I forget what I am talking about mid sentence and that is scary. I hope it can only get better and not worse.

Christ mate, that sounds scary as fuck (the seizure bit, not the lack of memory - that's something I suffer with myself). I guess the moral is 'don't mess about with yer scripts' - it sounds like you need to be following your doctors' instructions down to the letter (not that they always know what's best mind you) as it sounds like you're walking a mental health tightrope there, and the last thing you need is something to just put you off balance for a second. Take it easy man!

Yikes. What dosage of pregabalin were you taking? Did you taper down in any way?

Christ mate, that sounds scary as fuck (the seizure bit, not the lack of memory - that's something I suffer with myself). I guess the moral is 'don't mess about with yer scripts' - it sounds like you need to be following your doctors' instructions down to the letter (not that they always know what's best mind you) as it sounds like you're walking a mental health tightrope there, and the last thing you need is something to just put you off balance for a second. Take it easy man!

Problem is mate, I think if I did as they say I would be dead already. I am quite lucky in that I can feel a seizure coming on but I only have a few seconds warning. Fuck knows what my key worker is going to suggest tomorrow other than 'go back on subutex or go hospital'. I am too far through this detox to turn back now so I must continue plus I would rather die standing tall than on my knees. I am hoping tomorrow they wont be total cunts and will give me a short course of sleeping tablets that will work. Cant say any more on the subject here as the bastards check up on my posting history. Anyway thanks for the thought mate, I will be ok.

Yikes. What dosage of pregabalin were you taking? Did you taper down in any way?

600mg a day mate which is the max dose and been on them about a year. They work wonders for opiate w/d but I was trying to reset my tolerance as to get some kind of relief from them but it did not really go to plan.

Problem is mate, I think if I did as they say I would be dead already. I am quite lucky in that I can feel a seizure coming on but I only have a few seconds warning. Fuck knows what my key worker is going to suggest tomorrow other than 'go back on subutex or go hospital'. I am too far through this detox to turn back now so I must continue plus I would rather die standing tall than on my knees. I am hoping tomorrow they wont be total cunts and will give me a short course of sleeping tablets that will work. Cant say any more on the subject here as the bastards check up on my posting history. Anyway thanks for the thought mate, I will be ok.

What? They know you post on BL? And know your username? Now that is fucked up!! :X

What? They know you post on BL? And know your username? Now that is fucked up!! :X

Its a long story but they found out about the darkinthepark alias and it led them to here and one of them set up an account and looked up all my posts. I asked if I could have my user name changed but you can only do so if you are a mod. This is one of the reasons I was going to stop posting but just thought fuck it -I wont have them take away this forum from me as its a good escape for me and I have made some decent friends on here.

Its a long story but they found out about the darkinthepark alias and it led them to here and one of them set up an account and looked up all my posts. I asked if I could have my user name changed but you can only do so if you are a mod. This is one of the reasons I was going to stop posting but just thought fuck it -I wont have them take away this forum from me as its a good escape for me and I have made some decent friends on here.

That there is reason enough for allowing one to change one's username if circumstances dictate. Surely, if one can provide a good enough reason for doing so, it should be allowed! BL staff, are you listening??

That there is reason enough for allowing one to change one's username if circumstances dictate. Surely, if one can provide a good enough reason for doing so, it should be allowed! BL staff, are you listening??

I did explain and asked them all but alas nothing :(

Oh dark are you still getting trolled? I've been there man n you're welcome to talk to me anytime.

Best thing to do although it's difficult is not speak of them publicly, not defend yourself - nothing. Just totally ignore them n act like they're not here. Talk to the admins. They're very understanding with these sorts of issues.

Hee for you anytime xxxx

Evey