• [img]http://i.bluelight.ru/g//543/1star.gif[/img]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [img]http://i.bluelight.ru/g//543/2stars.gif[/img]

• [img]http://i.bluelight.ru/g//543/5stars.gif[/img]

• Total voters
I finally saw this!
I was a little nervous to watch it b/c I have a girl crush on Kristen Stewart and the thought of watching her act all butch with her mullet was scary-
But I did it, still think Kristen Stewart is gorgeous :)

What surprised me was that Dakota Fanning didn't get more recognition for her role-
I thought she did GREAT! I was really impressed by her. I fedel she sort of got snubbed by the media and basically everyone- There was so much focus on Kristen Stewart when it seemed she was more in a supporting role.......

Either way- I thought the movie was okay.
Dakota Fanning did amazing and my Kristen Stewart love survived.

I saw this last week. I thought it was kind of lacking, story-wise. Michael Shannon was funny as hell.

"Dog shit! Urine-stained dog shit! Rock 'n' roll is a blood sport, a sport of men. It's for the people in the dark, the death cats, the masturbators, the outcasts who have no voice, no way of saying I hate this world, my father's a faggot, fuck you, fuck authority - I want an orgasm! Now, growl! Moan! This ain't women's lib, kiddies - the is women's libido! I wanna see the scratch marks down their fucking backs! Now, do it again. Again. Like your boyfriend just fucked your sister in your parent's bed. LIKE YOU WANT A FUCKING ORGASM!"

He sounded exactly like Bill Hader, for some reason.

I thought they all did a good job. The movie itself just felt empty to me as far as rock bios go.

I saw this last week. I thought it was kind of lacking, story-wise. Michael Shannon was funny as hell.

"Dog shit! Urine-stained dog shit! Rock 'n' roll is a blood sport, a sport of men. It's for the people in the dark, the death cats, the masturbators, the outcasts who have no voice, no way of saying I hate this world, my father's a faggot, fuck you, fuck authority - I want an orgasm! Now, growl! Moan! This ain't women's lib, kiddies - the is women's libido! I wanna see the scratch marks down their fucking backs! Now, do it again. Again. Like your boyfriend just fucked your sister in your parent's bed. LIKE YOU WANT A FUCKING ORGASM!"

I loved Michael Shannon in it too. Maria Callas, I have that same photo as my wallpaper on my phone because addicted like whoa. Everyone thinks I'm lezzie though but thats okay.

and i'm fucking excited to see KStew play a tranny. No more girl girl roles yes plz

So she's set to play a tranny, eh?.

*Does some research*

Interesting!. :)

One more for the road. :D

SNN0121A-682_1054946a.jpg

edit: I forgot to mention before, that Kristen Stewart really reminds me of Katherine Moening in this pic.

the_runaways-1b.jpg

l-word-moennig60.jpg

Last edited:
^That first pic is hot....i love all the pics from that shoot.

What is she playing a tranny in??????? huh?
K-11? When she plays a man? I'm confused.

excited for welcome to the rileys. Love movies filmed in the home land.

nydaily-news-welcome-to-the-rileys.jpg

i watched the DVD again last night.

will go down as one of my favourite movies uh huh yah

^When does Welcome to the Riley's come out anyway??

I liked Kristen in Into the Wild, the Runaways and Zathura.
But I have to be honest....her mannerisms in pretty much ALL her movies are the same...even in her interviews.
So, do I think she's hot? Yes.
Does she like to keep it real? Yes.
Did she arouse me as Joan Jett? Yes.
Is she a good actress? Um, not really.

I wanna see her play a blonde , bimbo cheerleader type like Anna Faris in Housebunny.
If she can pull it off with no traces of the Kristen/Bella twitches, I'll be a happy clam.

Kenic- You should start a KStew appreciation thread where I can go and obsess over all the great pics you post :D

This thread ios doing a good job of that so far though..........

<3 that one of her in the green sweater.

Kristen-Stewart-Jalous-Matthew-Frost-new-pics-kristen-stewart-15612911-272-400.jpg

2010-Session-014-Elle-UK-more-pics-kristen-stewart-14815028-650-488.jpg

Dazed-Confused-Magazine-Outtakes-kristen-stewart-13870691-510-650.jpg

-Kristen-kristen-stewart-13720819-750-1000.jpg

edit: Wooo!, I just noticed this is showing tomorrow fairly locally. Looks like I'm off to the cinema. I'll pack my hip flask and whatnot. :D

Last edited:
I finally saw it. It was awesome. Totally made me pick up my guitar in a drunken haze. :D

As previously mentioned, I never liked Dakota Fanning much before, but she was actually pretty good in this.

Last edited: