• [img]http://i.bluelight.ru/g//543/1star.gif[/img]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [img]http://i.bluelight.ru/g//543/2stars.gif[/img]

• [img]http://i.bluelight.ru/g//543/5stars.gif[/img]

• Total voters
27780_554419941553_72207743_32362380_759806_n.jpg

hm. shes on the cover of elle this month (june, because magazines never run on time), and i hate Elle, it's really stupid, BUT these photos might just make me go buy it/read it in the grocery store/whatever

HiResWLKRISTEN-006a.jpg

HiResWLKRISTEN-002a.jpg

holy shit i did it, two pages, and who knew elle did freaky shit like that?

maybe they are getting "hipper"

normal_010.jpg

normal_009.jpg

i like herrrrrrrrrrrrr

wanna do some drugs with herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

i like herrrrrrrrrrrrr

wanna do some drugs with herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Hehe, me too. And then some. :D

Also, how different does she look with blonde hair?. Me no like it. It makes her look like everybody else in Hollywood. :\

kristen-stewart.jpg

Kristen-Stewart-2009-Teen-Choice-Aw.jpg

That's better. <3

PS - still haven't seen the film. :|

but the movie she's blonde in looks fucking bomb (because its filmed in louisiana)

I just saw Twilight and she really is beautiful.

I remember the summer before 6th grade, when "I Love Rock n Roll" came out..... love Joan Jett. <3

Holy fuck , Kristen was uber hot in this movie......stellar. There were like a couple moments where her facial expression would remind me just a SMIDGEN of Bella in the laboratory scene in Twilight [lip biting, eye fluttering] but she would miraculously redeem herself . Awesome.
Looooved the mood, MUSIC, CLOTHES, and acting in this movie.

Favorite parts:
Scene in bathroom where girl tries to masturbate and Kristen sticks a knife on the wall ;)
Drug taking in the airplane bathroom
A drugged out Dakota walking through the convenience store pushing a cart. Excellent.
When Kristen starts jamming around to I love Rock and Roll...

the_runaways-1b.jpg

Last edited:
I really enjoyed this, took my little sister to see it as I don't see her very often :) Some of Dakota Fanning's scenes were a little disturbing but I guess the intention was for them to be confronting, Kristen Stewart was perfect for the role of Joan Jett and HAWT, and Michael Shannon was hilarious in his role! =D

lulz I read this in a review somewhere....it seriously made me LOL.

If you want a study about what happened with this influential chick group, you’ll have to watch former bassist Vicki Blue’s Edgeplay: A Film About the Runaways. If you want to see Bella in a mullet Rizzo-kissing the third incarnation of Goldie Hawn, then watch this.