• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

The Rarest Drug In Your Area

after 4 months of searching and honestly finding EVERYTHING except ketamine. I was offering up some crazy prices for it and still no one could make it happen.. oh so sad. The Nati and K are like Oil and water

Im pretty sure pure MDMA powder would be the hardest to get.. and peyote..
I live in Oklahoma.. meth,morphine,crack,X,and weed are the easiest for me to get.

[edit: no sourcing! -@E]

Last edited by a moderator:
tripkeeper said:
after 4 months of searching and honestly finding EVERYTHING except ketamine. I was offering up some crazy prices for it and still no one could make it happen.. oh so sad. The Nati and K are like Oil and water

lol how crazy is crazy lol

<snip> a gram ?!

=P

NO PRICES!

I once offered <snip> fro an untapped 10ml vial. noone could produce so I got my self for cheaper.

NO PRICES!

i live in kentucky and the only things i've been able to come across is weed, crack, and pills. (pills are harder to come by, they're real strict about prescribing controlled substances in my area). the weed is shitty, and crack is everywhere. i usually get what pills i do find from crackheads selling them to buy their crack, lol. when i lived in ohio i could get just about anything though. heroin is nonexistent in my area... you have to drive to cincy to get it, 4 hours away.

For me in Atlanta...OC, OC and let's see what else - Oh yeah...OC. Perhaps I need new friends.

Here I'd say the following:

1.) PCP
2.) Ketamine
3.) DMT (I know it's out there, nobody shares :p)
4.) Methamphetamine

That's about it for the tri-state area. Heroin is more common in my smallish town than hooking up with nugs or even mids nowadays.

pcp

everything else seems easy to find, bud seems hard to find sometimes for some reason i fucking hate drought season

Mescaline. I've never encountered anyone selling it, and it's not for lack of searching. There are, however, many people who foolishly grow San Pedro in their front yards...so my friend carries around a hatchet in his car. Haha.

Also, more recently, mushrooms seem impossible to find in my town. They seem to come and go throughout various parts of the year.

Des Moines, Iowa - heroin - No one I know has known anyone who has seen it let alone tried it - in this city. This is a good for me, because I know I would love it.
I read the jail inmate listing every day or every other day for Des Moines, in the past 2-3 years I have seen maybe 2 people arrested for heroin possession and they lived together.

Dallas, Texas:

i would say mescaline or mushrooms or high quality lsd or real powder heroin

easiest is black tar heroin, weed, benzos, coke, etc...

mescaline, RC's

it fucking rains acid and hails shrooms but no one has any god damn mescaline

East Bay California

LordKrishna said:
I once offered <snip> fro an untapped 10ml vial. noone could produce so I got my self for cheaper.

NO PRICES!
yeah i'd say k is the rarest in va though i've seen it come through quite a few times ;) =D

HEROIN! in louisiana heroin is there but it lurks behind the scenes with old tymers and (from what i hear) is pretty big in new orleans but i am 2 hours away from the NO so..... most opiate addicts in south louisiana are on oxy hydros and etc but heroin is far and few between for me at least :( one day we shal unite and it will be pure ecstasy!

oh yea i forgot to mention the southern drug scene stereotype
mexican brick weed
crack/powder coke
what i like to call methtasy (bunk cheap x)
and limited pharms :(
but thats southern louisiana in a nutshell