• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

The Rarest Drug In Your Area

~*geNeRaTiOn E*~ said:
^ really? i'm in socal and meth is EVERYWHERE.

Im in So-Cal to and that stuff is all over I have lost alot of friends to it its really shitty.

Seriously thats about the only thing you can get whenever next to weed and E

Sorry but fuck meth I miss my bestfriend.

i never knew where to get ketamine until i met this kid i go to aa with who sold a shitload of it, somehow he could get unlimited amounts

therightcoast said:
i never knew where to get ketamine until i met this kid i go to aa with who sold a shitload of it, somehow he could get unlimited amounts

Classic! 'Met my dealer at AA.'

Weird hearing that meth is hard to find for some. Here in Tacoma Wa area the shit is never ending!

Hardest drug to find? Id definently have to say either LSD or some good coke, all the shit around my area seems to be low grade :(

Special K and PCP are the rarest, in fact I have never seen them here in MN. I have seen everything else though at least once

dankstersauce said:
the rarest drug i care about is ketamine. I live in a small college town in ny and it seems like there are plenty of pharms and ganja. Like everyone i know who grew up in the area is a pharm opiate junky or an aspiring opiate junky.

acid, and molly make their rounds every so often. When/if you ask about RC's almost no one knows what you're talking about besides 2cb which i've only been offered once.

cocaine is crazy expensive ($90 a gram) and from what i've heard it sounds like it's less than 30% pure. 8) and people think it's decent...

^^^you're not fooling the anyone with the whole "SWIM" thing. If it came down to it, do you really think that it would hold up in court?

ditto.:|

All of them... I lost all my connections. I can get MJ from my sister, but I don't smoke it 8) Besides, I don't want my family knowing my nasty little habits anymore, anyways, even though they are just as guilty. Bought on the street once... ("facepalm").. by myself.. at night. How stupid is that? I bought coke, but not sure what I got.

The rarest drug around here that I have desire to try is heroin. Even though I live in the greater LA area, it still seems that nobody has it or knows where to find it. That, plus I don't have the balls to go cop in skid row.

I have not seen special k in many years, but also have not been into the party scene in quite some time..

5meohd said:
hmm.. things I could get if I cared to actually buy drugs from people :\

meth, shit coke, DANK ASS CHRONIC, shit/ok E tabs, wet, acid from people who call any paper that makes you trip ACID lol, opium that is legal herbs ordered online lol, and pharmies.. around here its like candy :p

things I can get after several years of getting ripped off and searching for people who have seen the light!! anything I want !!! not quite.. I dont know a chemist persay.. but the magical half dozen, molly, LSD, DMT, mushrooms.. other various tryptamines and phenethylamines are always available...

and to those that can't get mescaline 8o ARE YOU KIDDING ME !!! have you not heard of san pedro???? quit being so lazy...

but yes.. even in an indian community I have yet to find "peyote".. not that I would have the balls/stomach to get down yet.... but I would def pick up a substantial amount for the time that I will need that journey!!

Are you saying there are differences in the san pedro and peyote actives?

There is no MDMA around here that I know of.

~*geNeRaTiOn E*~ said:
LSD is EVERYWHERE in NC. you need to make new friends ;) %)

sounds like I may have to I can get h anytime but for some reason lsd is hard to come by

Pure coke, shrooms,... but the biggest dissapearance lately is liquid g, and theres a huge demand for it here

Mescaline extract
and any other research chemicals such as 2cb 2ci and ect... sometimes we get them pressed in a E pill about it...