• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

The Rarest Drug In Your Area

The hardest drug to get in my area is absolutely nothing. I have a computer and the DNM exists. The easiest drug to get is either weed or meth. Sadly and surprisingly, meth is mostly easier to obtain.

Southern California is tweaker land.

Within certain circles I am sure people can get it, but I haven't seen or heard of LSD in years, but everything I want is easy to get in Salt Lake City

It's about who you know and who you hang out with though I think

I'm in southwest Florida and there is pretty much everything... except I don't see alot of Las or shrooms but only been here a month seen everything else. who else is in South West Florida

I live in a very drug saturated area, and I keep it pretty vague where that is, and I'm older than most here, but here is a guess: synthetics. I've read a lot about them, and I've seen a lot about them on television, but I haven't seen much in headshops. I go there because I vape, and I look around for crushers and stuff because I am a pill user. However, I never see any of the synthetic stuff. I even know what to look for, because I have family in law enforcement, but nada.

Blow is pretty rare, but that is likely more of a demand thing. Not much of a crack demand for that matter.

Tons of pills around, because there are a lot of people on disability, that means a lot of people with scripts to sell. Also, the last statement led to a huge demand for H, whereas 20 years ago you wouldn't have seen hide nor hair of that. The high school I attended years ago has a huge problem with H. And this area has ALWAYS had an issue with meth and crystal (a huge issue means I do know the difference, so please don't tell me there isn't one).

Update: In terms of street recreational drugs, (not international controlled pharmaceuticals) "it depends on the social circles one surrounds
oneself around" IMHO. I am of the older "old school generation" and in the USA, I have not seen or known of anyone, with access, to Ecstasy,
MDA, Heroin, Mescaline, Magic Mushrooms, any form of Cocaine, or Crystal Methamphetamine, since the late 1970's, and early 1980's, which
I was exposed to decades ago, from the state of Florida all the way up to the Commonwealth of Virginia. The one exception, was GHB, .

I'm borrowing an old quote, so I don't know if this person is still around, etc. But I have to speak my piece on this. I don't think it has as much to do about social circles, it's either there or it isn't. Now, whether you are aware of its existence is a whole other thing. I know for a fact, as I stated in my above post, that there is a ton of meth in my county, and there always has been. Unfortunately, there is now a huge prevalence of heroin in my high school alma matter. I'm also from the "old school," whatever that means, but I've never done H, nor have I done hallucenagenics. I don't even know how to spell it lol. But I do know they've always been around. Even people my age use X now and again. One night I was out doing karaoke, and the KJ kissed me, I thought he slipped me gum, but it was X. This week, I've seen two meth hand pass deals go down in my neighborhood, and I live in one of the nicest apartment complexes in this town. It just doesn't matter. Drugs are everywhere. Oh yeah! And before I went on disability, women in my office used meth in their coffee and talked about putting it up their you know what to get a better orgasm.

I was in New England not so long ago and I had the same feeling. But I opted to ignore them, it's easier now that I'm not living in US. But I think it would have been much more difficult to be sober where heroin and opiates are so easy to find. I thought that it could be easier in some states where dope is not that much available like Florida you'll still find a lot of other options though. Depending where you are, people freely offer drugs to you like there are selling candy.

I don't use H off the streets but I would love to know the full story regarding East Coast Powder-H and why it never became widely available in Southern California . The closest thing here is Gunpowder H which is powderized, if you can call it that, Black Tar-H.
I know Black Tar can contain decent levels of 6-Mono Acetyl Morphine vs 3-mono acetyl morphine and give ECP-H a run for it's money on occasion but the lack of a choice between BT-H & ECP-H is puzzling. It could demand a higher price and rake in more money so what's the real reason, cartel territories ? South America/ Mexico Logistics ? Hell we have huge ports in Long Beach and a deluge of drugs coming over the border. Texas has ECP-H.

Maybe The Real Oblivion knows as he's full of cool facts about things like this.

Perhaps competition with other drugs. It beats me too. In Florida it's also really difficult to come across any time of heroin. They have all sort of pharma opiates but you need good connections or "good" doctors. The medications are good, clean but expensive. No heroin unless you risk going to real dangerous places. Still it's not close to the real stuff.

^^^I'm from Philly and it is said that the Kensington section here is the heroin Mecca, and the largest open-air drug market on the East Coast.

I know for a fact that Philly dope has historically come from Colombia and is then handled by the Dominicans (the high level distributors) then Puerto Rican and black dope boys in North Philly.

I've heard that NYC and Newark has the same supply chain but I don't know for sure.

I have recently read that the Sinaloa Cartel is now the main suppliers to the Northeast US. If that is the case, why would they even bother making black tar. I would think the powder is lighter and easier to store and ship.

I remember Florida went bat shit crazy prescribing pills then clamped down and cut nearly everybody off. With the strong republican presence even cannabis couldn't get legalized without a 60% vote. Medical MJ finally made it this year after missing the 60% mark by 4 % awhile back.

Looks like Nevada and Oregon is the place to be for scripted pain meds.
The numbers are MME's or Morphine Milligram Equivalents per patient.
flexslider-opioid-county-level-map.png

I honestly can't think of anything that can't be found here if you know the right people (or just willing to risk asking around in a few spots). I guess pcp is a bit harder these days but its still around. Occasional dry spells for some things like shrooms and lsd since there's not as much demand but it never lasts long. Lots speed/meth producers and crooked doctors so most pills are dirt cheap too. Being right in the middle of a major drug route and near a port takes care of the rest. (East coast Canada)

On southern maine and cant even find D .. unreal

Yeah I can see everything being dry there now.. Most of the stuff except pharms came from here before but barely no one wants to risk the border anymore and it's a hell of a way to go from Mexico

Yes the Oxymorphone HCI is rumored to become banned, at least here in the U.S., but not until October of 2018. Even then there are no guarantees that the ban will go through, just look at the DEAs horribly unsuccessful attempt to ban Kratom this past November in 2016. Until it is or is not banned by federal regulations expect to pay damn near double for them in most areas because of price gouging asshole dealers and that is only if you're part of the 1% of people actively searching for Oxymorphone and are successful in doing so.

The wonderful world of stigmatizing and criminalizing opioids, the dealers win. Next China will manufacture a close analog and it will be in your H whether you want it or not.