• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

The Rarest Drug In Your Area

^ I don't get out at all, at least not to try to find drugs. But I know things are getting worse for a lot of people who are getting addicted to medication they can easily obtain.

I'm a recreational user. But sometimes I just crave the numbness I know something can offer. That said I have some ideas of where to go, but I get flipped out given the # of driveby's that happen on a daily basis.

I've been in my new town for almost 2 years and I can't find meth anywhere. Heroin, crack and weed is everywhere, all day long.

That's a good thing I guess. If there's heroin then I guess it takes it all.

Here in CT, meth is non existent. Crack, heroin (or what passes for heroin), pills are everywhere. But no meth anywhere.

I wonder why, it seems like some of the US states have literally no meth. From my experience in US, small towns would only have heroin, pills and MJ everywhere, like everyone I knew smoked weeds. When I grew up I thought MJ was what adults used to do. My teachers did, the director of the University who was the best friend friend of the family I lived with smoked pot every single day after 22h00. I thought it was legal and less harmful than alcohol as people didn't become drunk, only fun and hungry.

Upstate NY & would love 2 find molly or DMT, never heard of people doing it/finding it here, most people don't seem 2 know what they r, anyone else have that problem?

^ As long as people don't run for opiates instead, I'd be fine with that.

Benzodiazepines are rare where you live? Maybe you mean not available in the streets. That must be a good thing for sure, lots of people start doing benzos just because they are too available. And mix them with everything, especially with alcohol.

I agree totally with you Erikmen(klay...??dat you?) Glad we dont have drive-byes,that would freak me out! But WHO needs meth if you got good smack easily available,just find a regular connect to come to your place.I would get a Kevlar jacket if we had that gang violence with guns here.

I am pushing 40yo in Seattle. I can't find shit without being called an undercover. And here I thought full sleeves would make sure that never happened... And now all the cops are tatted.

So being older in Seattle makes you look like a cop? There are people using drugs in all ages, including H.

How come nobody has mentioned Quaaludes (Methaqualone) ? Growing up in Iowa I heard of steriods but never saw them.

^ True.

That was very common back in the 60s but especially in the 70s to the point a lot of 'middle class' families would have it in their SOS Kit, so to speak. Probably not as available though. I remembered that my parents had a meds like this together with glass syringes.

It was called Mandrax in UK and they describe it as a sedative and hypnotic medication. I don't know for sure when they stopped selling it but it was very effective as a painkiller as some people say.

Last edited:
Anybody who enjoys a strong opiate will be extremely disappointed to know that very soon Opanas will become nonexistent no matter what corner of the U.S. you live in. Yesterday the FDA announced that Opanas production and dispensing will no longer be allowed. That's right, the damn federal government announced the new Opana ban yesterday saying that the opiate is "much to powerful and poses an off the charts risk of abuse and dependence".

Anybody who enjoys a strong opiate will be extremely disappointed to know that very soon Opanas will become nonexistent no matter what corner of the U.S. you live in. Yesterday the FDA announced that Opanas production and dispensing will no longer be allowed. That's right, the damn federal government announced the new Opana ban yesterday saying that the opiate is "much to powerful and poses an off the charts risk of abuse and dependence".

I'm having a hard time finding out if the generic Oxymorphone HCl is also being discontinued... if anybody has any ideas please do tell!

OT: Anything PURE