• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

THE PSYCHEDELIC EXPERIENCE

Sand was not quiet at all about himself making LSD he would tell every hippie chick so they would fuck him.

Leary didn't nark them out. The only people who knew the actual locations of LSD labs where the chemists.

Leary was a fighter of freedom a psychologist and a philosopher truly pushing the boundaries of the human mind. The movement was going nowhere the medical community had LSD for a long time and never did anything with it other than keep it to themselves.

LSD is suppose to be free to all who have the courage to take the trip.

The DEA had undercover agents all through the places.

I just wish he’d gently persuaded, instead of pushed.
It became less of an organic evolution and easier for the squares to put hate onto it.
But it was a noble effort; he got caught up in his beliefs and for that, I do applaud him and his guts.

The DEA wasn’t around until the early 70s, but there were other agents lurking.

I think it would be interesting hearing other people's opinions on how that history should have went. I mean, any route we went would have had fall out. But I know people have personal opinions. Like me. :)

tumblr_ni0h4juv091s4byolo1_400.png
Yo. ?

I would be hesitant to deify ol’ Tim.

( “Him” )

He was an interloper at The Brotherhood of EL, after he got thrown out of Millbrook. He brought heat on them after getting arrested in his car. He hit on their wives and girlfriends. Griggs was a fool for letting that lightening rod of bad press near their compound.

After leaving Algeria, Leary and Rosemary got popped.

It’s speculation, on my part now, but I believe he then flipped on the BEL, and Nick Sand.

Essentially, contributing to, or potentiating the collapse of the largest world-wide distribution chain of LSD that ever existed.

Paraphrasing from my e-mail discourse with Tim Scully: “I certainly never chose him as my spokesperson!” ( and other “somewhat” disparaging comments )

So, hey...

To know the stone, see the shadow it casts.

People went to prison.

Tim then flitted around with G. Gordon Liddy, and made a Wild Bill sideshow out of the 60’s.

The theater that was “terrible tim” will filter through the grand arbiter of time, and be yet another grain of expired folly.

Sorry.

-b.
I love Timothy Leary.

@flabberghost
Have you considered Nick Sand's take on Timothy? He refrains from demonization, despite your flippening belief.

I think the view of the producer of supra-pharmacy quality of LSD is something to take into consideration.
How can We? They are both dead. :sneaky:

Last edited:
I found some info on how to get achieve each Level by dosage / substance in a thread somewhere...

Ask Me about any psychedelic and I can tell You the dosage on how to get there...

I think it would be interesting hearing other people's opinions on how that history should have went. I mean, any route we went would have had fall out. But I know people have personal opinions. Like me. :)
I just wish he’d gently persuaded, instead of pushed.
It became less of an organic evolution and easier for the squares to put hate onto it.
But it was a noble effort; he got caught up in his beliefs and for that, I do applaud him and his guts.

The DEA wasn’t around until the early 70s, but there were other agents lurking.
Sand was not quiet at all about himself making LSD he would tell every hippie chick so they would fuck him.

Leary didn't nark them out. The only people who knew the actual locations of LSD labs where the chemists.

Leary was a fighter of freedom a psychologist and a philosopher truly pushing the boundaries of the human mind. The movement was going nowhere the medical community had LSD for a long time and never did anything with it other than keep it to themselves.

Huh.

Inneresting.

So, Acid DOES make you psychic!

How else could you know the motivations of Nick Sand with “hippie
chicks”?

And, like any smart chemist, he was telling all of those hippy chicks that he was a chemist. Who would THEY tell?

Right?

“... The only people who knew the actual locations of the LSD labs were
the chemists.”

You seem pretty sure of that.

Except, for the hordes of “hippy chicks” that followed Nick to the lab, or got popped, and snitched him off to the feds, who then followed him to the lab...

Right?

The “medical” community... ( more at: psychiatric community ) had an extensive research program going prior to ‘66.

Supplied solely by Sandoz, as Delisid.

Suggesting that “...never did anything with it, but keep it to themselves” is hyperbolic ( again ) and simply incorrect.

I don’t know what you’ve been reading, TripSitterNZ ( ?? ) different stuff than myself, for sure.

No matter.

We all have our views.

History is never recorded as concise actual facts, anyway.

So, what the hell.

Let’s just make-up whatever we want.

BTW: The DEA wasn’t operating until 1973.

I was dealing in 1977.

Never knew where the lab was, exactly. So yur right on THAT count! -Santa Cruz, CA was my guess.

My supplier got busted by the Seattle Port Authority, at the airport, and the whole game shut me out.

I was under surveillance for quite awhile, still.

Amusing fact: The Property Room
at the SeaTac Airport mistakenly RETURNED 300 hits ( on gum drop candy ) to my connection after the trial.

He hurried OUT of the airport.

Long story.

Bye!

???

Huh.

Inneresting.

So, Acid DOES make you psychic!

How else could you know the motivations of Nick Sand with “hippie
chicks”?

And, like any smart chemist, he was telling all of those hippy chicks that he was a chemist. Who would THEY tell?

Right?

“... The only people who knew the actual locations of the LSD labs were
the chemists.”

You seem pretty sure of that.

Except, for the hordes of “hippy chicks” that followed Nick to the lab, or got popped, and snitched him off to the feds, who then followed him to the lab...

Right?

The “medical” community... ( more at: psychiatric community ) had an extensive research program going prior to ‘66.

Supplied solely by Sandoz, as Delisid.

Suggesting that “...never did anything with it, but keep it to themselves” is hyperbolic ( again ) and simply incorrect.

I don’t know what you’ve been reading, TripSitterNZ ( ?? ) different stuff than myself, for sure.

No matter.

We all have our views.

History is never recorded as concise actual facts, anyway.

So, what the hell.

Let’s just make-up whatever we want.

BTW: The DEA wasn’t operating until 1973.

I was dealing in 1977.

Never knew where the lab was, exactly. So yur right on THAT count! -Santa Cruz, CA was my guess.

My supplier got busted by the Seattle Port Authority, at the airport, and the whole game shut me out.

I was under surveillance for quite awhile, still.

Amusing fact: The Property Room
at the SeaTac Airport mistakenly RETURNED 300 hits ( on gum drop candy ) to my connection after the trial.

He hurried OUT of the airport.

Long story.

Bye!

???

Sorry... a misspell:

It’s DELYSID, not “Delisid”...

Oye, bad day today.

-b.

Good thread Heatless. Read this book, let us know your honest opinion in a 500 word essay. :D I know you have a LOT more to contribute.

Last edited:
Learys downfall was his love for LSD overpowered his rational thinking and he threw away the real dangers of it to the wind.

I think Leary began with good intentions but he ended up coming across strongly to me as an egomaniac. It became about him, rather than about a movement. He had more to do with making the public and the government rabid towards demonizing psychedelics than anyone else. He enjoyed his cult following. If Leary hadn't conducted himself the way he did, things might have turned out quite differently. I don't think he was an evil person or anything, I just think he fell way too deep into an ego trip and lost sight of the actual goal, and as a result, critically injured that goal.

Any LSD advocate living over the age of 70 has got to have some good karma up there.

I think Leary began with good intentions but he ended up coming across strongly to me as an egomaniac. It became about him, rather than about a movement. He had more to do with making the public and the government rabid towards demonizing psychedelics than anyone else. He enjoyed his cult following. If Leary hadn't conducted himself the way he did, things might have turned out quite differently. I don't think he was an evil person or anything, I just think he fell way too deep into an ego trip and lost sight of the actual goal, and as a result, critically injured that goal.

Well, hey, Xorkoth:

I agree completely.

He got swept-up, and failed to grasp the net-effect of his actions.

That’s a telling fail of cognitive process, in my view. -Which further contributed to the campaign of invalidation launched against the “Instrument” as a viable mind tool.

Thanks for the input.

5-HT2A high affinity ligands ( correction anyone? ) should be carefully considered, always.

“DOSE EVERYONE!” becomes outright pandemonium.

I’ve personally witnessed several tragic meltdowns.

???

-b.