View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The possibilities of Dmt and Psychedelics / A short Synopsis

Broly

Greenlighter
Anyone who is open minded may look at this thread and love it , others not so much.

This thread is dedicated to the possibilities never talked about. A thread where most people will see most of these ideas and think they are crazy.

But ladies and gentleman , I am not claiming any of this is true , but I do feel it is greatly possible. I would experiment with it myself but I am to young to go down this kind of rabbit hole , but for anyone who is brave enough pm em or ask me openly and I will share my thoughts on how this can be achieved.

Now the question is simple , is time travel or multi dimensional travel possible under the influence of dmt?

Now everyone always says how dmt is a revelation and is most profound and life changing experience and it felt to real, etc. Then you hear about the stories of
entities that are encountered , and all sorts of weird things , like for example my friend told me during his trip he actually saw himself in the future living out his life, then there are countless salvia stories of dimensional travel.

Now this got me thinking , how can a chemical alter your reality so profoundly , and how are we able to retain or even come back to "normal" after such an intense trip?

That made me further think what if this isn't just a "drug" what if this is a tool , a tool that can be used to expand the mind in ways unimaginable , what if with the right focus and thinking (Neuroplasticity) comes to mind , you can almost train your brain to time travel or have telekinesis?

Whos to say it can't , I have never seen this talked about and I am actually shocked how no one even caught drift of this?

Then I also heard a story directly from someone from another site who claimed he had Scizophrenia and he could do unthinkable things like alter certain things to go into his favor and that he had ridiculous creativity , he also said things (Not 100% sure of this I lost his post) but he said that people could notice he was doing it to and it wasnt in his head , he was actually altering life and reality how he wanted to. He said he didn't wanted to go to in depth because it was a crazy time in his life for him , but he backs that what he was experiencing like altering reality was 100% happening and he wasn't just imagining it. He also claims he is recovered now.

After reading that I immediately thought back to this movie , I havent watched it but I have seen the trailer and the synopsis. The movie was Donnie Darko and I immediately thought holy shit , for those of you that do not know it: After surviving a freak accident, Donnie (Jake Gyllenhaal) begins to explore what it means to be alive, and in short order to be in love, he uncovers secrets of the universe that give him a tempting power to alter time and destiny. I immediately thought about what that person was talking about and was shocked.

I then remembered that a study was conducted where 122 people with mental illness pee were checked for dmt , and it found that 47% of people who schizophrenia had it in there pee! All the others also had it in there pee but schizo was the one with the most people. '

I immediately am even more shocked and I couldn't believe how close everything was related. Many users testify that DMT is the closest thing to feeling how it must be to have schizo or psychosis.

So then I see more things online about how Schizophrenia may actually be a form of enlightenment , the thing is the negativity surrounding it almost demonizes it and the people who have it feel even more excluded from everyone else around them , because they are "crazy" right? But what if they aren't what if they have powers that they have no idea how to use? They have powers that we couldn't even fathom? Now I am not saying it is would be nice to have that condition , no no not all , I am terrified of the thought of being in that state , But I believe there is more to it that meets the eye and theres no way that my theories of Shizophrenia could be tested unless of course someone is willingly open to trying to induce schizophrenia.

All in all I am absolutely fascinated about the brain and all of these psychedelics , the brain is very powerful many do not even realize this. I have more theories about dreaming but I shall refrain from those for now...

Anyone can try and debunk these theories but we will never know until someone is brave enough to test them out , I am but not right now , when I have an amazing income and great future and I am fairly old I probably will delve deep into the recesses of the mind and try to unlock many secrets.

This thread is open to straight debate on everything I have just said , I would love to hear anything of valuable information backing my claims , or even slandering them. Psychonauts unite and let this be a very interesting discussion on topics that have been brushed very very lightly.

I definitely think that consciousness and life energy throughout the universe are connected to a "source", without regard to space or time. There's something truly magical about life and consciousness that we don't yet understand, and in this day of rigorous science, seem to even be denouncing. "If it's not 100% provable, it's not fact!" Hopefully one day we can understand it, to whatever degree our four dimensional bodies and minds can comprehend it.

Have you seen the video of the South American shaman talking about his reaction to a US mental hospital?

EDIT: Also, please, for the love of any slight bit of credibility anyone who speaks of such concepts of this forum might hold, try to use correct grammar and punctuation. There's no easier way to be immediately judged a fool than post as you have. No offense obviously.

Your brain on a psychedelic like DMT is just splicing together what you're seeing with what you've formerly seen/experienced to create an extremely vivid hallucination, that to me seems more plausible than actual time/dimensional travel.

After learning about quantum mechanics or the theory that something can be in many states at once (I'm not sure the best way to describe this or the correct terms) I became very interested in this idea.

What if you had the ability to sense how different things might be in the near future if you made different choices? If your mind could scan though each outcome? Or a sense that you may be drawn to things if you imagine them that way, positive thinking lending to positive results.

When you mention schizophrenia this is also interesting as I had a depressive episode last year with some psychotic symptoms. During this time I felt spiritual coming from the opinion as an atheist. I felt much more connected to the universe outside my body and the energy we project. I was fascinated by the electromagnetic spectrum and the idea that we might be telepathic and/or could sense something akin to other peoples auras but weren't enlightened to this fact.

Now that my mental health is better I don't quite feel the same but if I smoke too much weed I sometimes notice my thoughts drifting that way.

No. DMT affects your mind. No evidence exists for it doing anything else.

I definitely think that consciousness and life energy throughout the universe are connected to a "source", without regard to space or time. There's something truly magical about life and consciousness that we don't yet understand, and in this day of rigorous science, seem to even be denouncing. "If it's not 100% provable, it's not fact!" Hopefully one day we can understand it, to whatever degree our four dimensional bodies and minds can comprehend it.

Have you seen the video of the South American shaman talking about his reaction to a US mental hospital?

EDIT: Also, please, for the love of any slight bit of credibility anyone who speaks of such concepts of this forum might hold, try to use correct grammar and punctuation. There's no easier way to be immediately judged a fool than post as you have. No offense obviously.

I have not , link me the video. In all honesty I could care less about grammar and punctuation I typed this rushed because I had stuff to do and couldn't be bothered with all the grammatical errors lol

Somebody should make a movie where some scientists do experiments giving people various combinations of halluciongens and dissociatives to see if they can access other realms and communicate with entities etc. One of the subjects, aptly named "Sasha", turns out to be particularly adept at reaching other dimensions and the movie would show his adventures. Then he sees the future of mankind and has to alter it by doing certain things otherwise a nuclear war will occur. It's called "An American Psychonaut". Johnny Depp plays Sasha.

No evidence existed for the existence of neutrinos before 200 years ago.

This is the second time I've seen you straight up shutdown a subject about something you don't believe is true because it hasn't been proven scientifically yet. You are no different than the Christians and other religious individuals I would assume you denounce by doing so.

there is one problem in the whole time travel / multidimensional universe model. let's assume a person, experienced with dmt and also equiped with shamanic powers ( ^^;) would be able to take a journey back in time to alter something - the conclusion is that nobody would ever notice it, since the past has been changed so automaticly the present is changed too, but we don't notice it, because we automaticly adapt to the altered time strain. also, a different explanation is, that every possible state (hard to think about it) is one universe coexisting with all the other parallel universes, which are infinite in number.

but in my opinion - no, dmt only changes something in the brain so you have these experiences, maybe it is communication with an alien life form, who knows... but I didn't even take a dmt trip so far.

No evidence existed for the existence of neutrinos before 200 years ago.

This is the second time I've seen you straight up shutdown a subject about something you don't believe is true because it hasn't been proven scientifically yet. You are no different than the Christians and other religious individuals I would assume you denounce by doing so.

Are you serious? I make rational decisions based on evidence. What's the point of believing in something just because you want to? It's dangerous, and the progress of our entire civilization is entirely because of the times we didn't do that. It especially bothers me from these kinds of communities because I think it's setting us all back. It contributes to a negative image of psychedelic users. Many psychedelics are totally safe and have valuable medical uses that have been ignored for too long. When you're going on about antiscientific garbage like "DMT lets me time travel and enter alternate dimensions" you're just handing over ammo on a silver platter. The average person already thinks psychedelic use drives people insane. Stop making them look right.

Surely you're not suggesting we believe anything? That it's wrong to doubt something? If I told you I was a unicorn, would you be "as bad as me" for doubting it? Come on, man.

I guess my problem is more so shutting down such topics while stating that you know 100% for a fact what you're saying is true, and what the other person is, isn't, in comparison to doubting. It's not your place to state something as fact when it can't be narrowed down to either side 100%.

I completely agree with you because it's how I was even a year ago. However, in the past six months, especially the past two, I've come to learn that the universe is much crazier than anything scientists or religious folk are imagining today. Religion has been bound by it's static beliefs and perceptions for a long time, and unfortunately science has allowed itself to be too.

Religion has been bound by it's static beliefs and perceptions for a long time, and unfortunately science has allowed itself to be too.

No it hasn't. That's not how science works. Science changes its beliefs freely and happily. The moment its beliefs are reasonably challenged it accepts the new concepts without issue. You're saying "the universe is weirder than we think," but science would agree with that. The goal of science is to push further and further into what we don't know, not nurture old beliefs.

If you think science is like religion you misunderstand science at a fundamental level. Believing in DMT facilitated time travel has plenty in common with religious belief. Neither have anything to do with science. Science currently supports a number of absolutely bizarre theories that are weirder than DMT dimensional travel. Science does not shun weird. You can't just say "science is like religion" because it disagrees with the groundless theory you want to be true.

Got that evidence right here:

In particular, Stansilov Grof feels the holographic paradigm offers a model for understanding many of the baffling phenomena experienced by individuals during altered states of consciousness.

In the 1950s, while conducting research into the beliefs of LSD as a psychotherapeutic tool, Grof had one female patient who suddenly became convinced she had assumed the identity of a female of a species of prehistoric reptile. During the course of her hallucination, she not only gave a richly detailed description of what it felt like to be encapsulated in such a form, but noted that the portion of the male of the species anatomy was a patch of colored scales on the side of its head. What was startling to Grof was that although the woman had no prior knowledge about such things, a conversation with a zoologist later confirmed that in certain species of reptiles colored areas on the head do indeed play an important role as triggers of sexual arousal.

The woman's experience was not unique. During the course of his research, Grof encountered examples of patients regressing and identifying with virtually every species on the evolutionary tree (research findings which helped influence the man-into-ape scene in the movie, Altered States). Moreover, he found that such experiences frequently contained obscure zoological details which turned out to be accurate.

Regressions into the animal kingdom were not the only puzzling psychological phenomena Grof encountered. He also had patients who appeared to tap into some sort of collective or racial unconscious. Individuals with little or no education suddenly gave detailed descriptions of Zoroastrian funerary practices and scenes from Hindu mythology. In other categories of experience, individuals gave persuasive accounts of out-of-body journeys, of precognitive glimpses of the future, of regressions into apparent past-life incarnations.

In later research, Grof found the same range of phenomena manifested in therapy sessions which did not involve the use of drugs. Because the common element in such experiences appeared to be the transcending of an individual's consciousness beyond the usual boundaries of ego and/or limitations of space and time, Grof called such manifestations transpersonal experiences, and in the late '60s he helped found a branch of psychology called transpersonal psychology devoted entirely to their study. Although Grof's newly founded Association of Transpersonal Psychology garnered a rapidly growing group of like-minded professionals and has become a respected branch of psychology, for years neither Grof or any of his colleagues were able to offer a mechanism for explaining the bizarre psychological phenomena they were witnessing. But that has changed with the advent of the holographic paradigm.

As Grof noted, if the mind is actually part of a continuum, a labyrinth that is connected not only to every other mind that exists or has existed, but to every atom, organism, and region in the vastness of space and time itself, the fact that it is able to occasionally make forays into the labyrinth and have transpersonal experiences no longer seems so strange. Perhaps, in Creating Reality, we have already become - as in Star Trek, The Next Generation - a Q of the Continuum or we are part of a consciousness virtual reality experiment.

Ellie Crystal - http://www.crystalinks.com/holographic.html

No it hasn't. That's not how science works. Science changes its beliefs freely and happily. The moment its beliefs are reasonably challenged it accepts the new concepts without issue. You're saying "the universe is weirder than we think," but science would agree with that. The goal of science is to push further and further into what we don't know, not nurture old beliefs.

If you think science is like religion you misunderstand science at a fundamental level. Believing in DMT facilitated time travel has plenty in common with religious belief. Neither have anything to do with science. Science currently supports a number of absolutely bizarre theories that are weirder than DMT dimensional travel. Science does not shun weird. You can't just say "science is like religion" because it disagrees with the groundless theory you want to be true.

In theory, I'd agree with you whole heartedly; but in practice scientists and their institutions tend to get tied up in vested interests. Scientists are no different from the majority of us: they desire capital, power, material possessions etc. If any of these things are threatened in some way, people will do what ever they deem necessary to protect themselves against change. Sure, most scientists, like the rest of us, have a sound moral compass and would act appropriately if one of their theories was disproven or superseded; but some don't and I personally think that is very relevant... So, yeah, science is good and all, but it's not entirely faultless.

As for the whole DMT->time travel thing: I'm pretty satisfied by the current mainstream explanations for how psychedelics work and what they have the potential to do. I think the sensation of time travel, along with other experiences like entity contact, are entirely plausible based on current medical understanding (i.e. it's all in the brain), but that's not to say such events should be entirely dismissed. I've no doubt that analysis of such experiences could be therapeutic for the individual and could potentially further research into the human psyche.

Last edited:
Science is perfect, even if scientists are not. Science is just documented observation and logic. It's the only reasonable method of making decisions. It's not always right, but it's always getting righter. Science is not an unchanging monolith. While human flaws do impede its progress, it inevitably does move forward. That's its nature.

The irony of people debating how science is an incomplete or wrong way of thinking while simultaneously living every moment of their lives completely indebted to scientific thought and achievements is monumental. Without science we'd still be hunting and gathering.

Sure, I'd agree with you there. Though I do think there is still plenty of room for improvement in the practice​ of science.