• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

The portion of population having issues with cannabis alone?

Even if weed came up for decriminalization in my state, I wouldnt show up to vote. I really dont care what the law says. it would just be cool if it wasnt so taboo and there was a store to get it in emergencies
Yeah stores are pretty cool bro.

Not going to jail is even cooler though bro.

Congratulations to Oregon, Alaska and DC

Legalized it up in this bitch

Yeah stores are pretty cool bro.

Not going to jail is even cooler though bro.

Congratulations to Oregon, Alaska and DC

Legalized it up in this bitch

i hate dispensaries, pot stores, and such. they charge WAY too much money. right now where i am it's even cheaper than commercial used to be at times. fuck paying taxes and fuck the government. where i am dispensaries get shut down not long after opening. better off getting legal and in the a good medical grower. it's so much cheaper that way. you can even grow your own on a limited budget quite easily with the proper training. watch trailer park boys 4 dont legalize it. thats why it should not be legal. i like it at the medical level much better. where i am they often times offer community service instead of jail for drugs. if you're not a fuck up they are pretty easy on illegal users and even small time growers.

but I was gonna smoke weed regardless and the last point I made would still apply. whether it is to a friend or the govt or whoever, id still be spending money on something that grows naturally.

Even if weed came up for decriminalization in my state, I wouldnt show up to vote. I really dont care what the law says. it would just be cool if it wasnt so taboo and there was a store to get it in emergencies, but it really doesnt change how I look at marijuana big picture wise. especially since public opinion is already swaying towards support for decriminalization, I dont even have to vote. Someone else will just do it for me.

I cant see myself voting for anything with our current political system, I dont really believe in it. I dont need some suit-wearing fuck's approval to get high.

if the cops want to take my shit and that's it, well I can live with that. and that's pretty much where we are going to be at within 5-10 years if your area is already not at that point

Something that grows naturally, like opium?
Lol

i hate dispensaries, pot stores, and such. they charge WAY too much money. right now where i am it's even cheaper than commercial used to be at times. fuck paying taxes and fuck the government. where i am dispensaries get shut down not long after opening. better off getting legal and in the a good medical grower. it's so much cheaper that way. you can even grow your own on a limited budget quite easily with the proper training. watch trailer park boys 4 dont legalize it. thats why it should not be legal. i like it at the medical level much better. where i am they often times offer community service instead of jail for drugs. if you're not a fuck up they are pretty easy on illegal users and even small time growers.
From simple loosening of possession laws to full on legal recreational use, I've seen this movement occur first hand and I am proud to have been apart of it (and still am).

I understand some of your grips, but you can't have one without the other. It's all leading up to same endpoint.

That's why I know this movement is unstoppable.

Salutations,

If you are complaining about the problems with this plant... And for those of you who can do nothing but complain about the "Anti-Cannabis" propaganda...

Well my mind was set a long time ago, thanks for asking first.

...it's in YOUR LIFETIME!

Enjoy your luck then!!

I really dont care what the law says.

The law is wrong, always been from day 1, which was a decade sooner in Canada actually.

...I dont even have to vote. ...I dont really believe in it.

I wish i had such luxury in the land of King Harper the 1st. The problem is that this is all about tax money: investor frenzy related to CBD oil has already revealed what damage greed could cause under the disguise of so-called "relaxed" laws. Big industry has failed us and will do so again, so we should see there's something wrong everytime the right to grow at home is challenged in favour of monopolie$$$...

...if the cops want to take my shit and that's it, well I can live with that.

And your car and your house and your baby then finally your life sometimes, while nobody is ever found responsible in the end unless it's to distribute rewards...

Crawford County deputy John Klepadlo III - 2013

Click on the link to listen (in audio) the official explanation as to how William Reddie died by "Justifiable Homicide"...​

In any case regular abuse won't go away so easily and i'm not refering to dying by "overdose"...

But i learned how to balance it, handle it.

Exactly, all governments ever done was to cause distortions and induce/magnify disorder when there should be none except for the rare persons who should accept it's not for them in the first place.

Hear more from a retired cop:

YouTube: A retired Narc's stunning inside view of how Drug War perpetuates itself @ 1:54 (2014-Oct-14)

« And if you go back and you look at the statistics from 1970 you'll see that the likelihood of anybody dying, right here in the United-States, as a result of the drug culture, was less than the likelyhood of them dying from falling down the steps in their own house... »

Not going to jail is even cooler...

We'll see how truthful those reforms really are, eventually.

...fuck paying taxes and fuck the government.

Taxes for no honest purpose just feels wrong but there are many more states watching, so the possible impostures will be revealed and hence those following will learn to recognize the lies and where manipulations are hiding exatly. Too bad our political stucture doesn't allow such progress in Canada, we can only dream of it while observing others trying to fix it, slowy, relentlessly.

...dispensaries get shut down not long after opening.

My advice would be to search for articles on Civil Asset Forfeiture as that might explain a few things...

There are 3 main unjust items requiring major revision:

1) Any law based on cannabis as a Schedule 1 substance is fundamentally flawed
2) Worthy/sinful ideology turning medical patients into hostages is totally wrong
3) Civil Forfeiture financing war-like police has translated into public-endorsed crime

...you can even grow your own on a limited budget...

I've estimated in cases as mine it should cost no more than about 2 $/g while it varies from 5 to 18 $/g depending who i talk to if/when buying from an underground market... Plus there's benefit from some enlightening hobby that comes with it which hardly describes in terms of cash.

...i like it at the medical level much better.

There's no need to split cannabis users into 2 groups, legal vs illegal, worthy vs sinful, medical vs recreative: just make it "bio" nationwide for starters!

Good day, have fun!!

=D

Salutations,

one love
brother

Thanks, you too!

M'well, here's one more item to be added and this one should be seen as being genuine (e.g. without my previous criticism associated):

Under-age corner for teenagers to share while expressing themselves freely, without much adult interference to fear except normal moderatorship

Good day, have fun!!

=D

Weed definitely, like any drug, does have the potential for negative effects. With weed, you cannot truly get addicted and nor can it kill you or cause any serious harm to you physically. Psychologically one can get dependent on it in the sense that you can enjoy the feeling of being high enough to smoke at times where smoking is not the best idea. One can also get paranoid while high and that can lead to problems sometimes for some people. It can also have lasting after effects, but usually it isn't too serious, just a minor burn-out/afterglow effect that can last for a while after the weed wears off. If you smoke absurd amounts chronically, you can have a burn out that lasts for a good while but it generally goes away eventually. Even while "burnt out" one can still function and lead a decent life, weed burnout is more of a lasting dull mood than anything. There are no horrific side effects like meth or something

I think you misunderstand the true definition of addiction and dependence, or at least how modern psychology would define it. Addiction is entirely psychological, where dependence can be both psychological and physical. Addiction would be defined by American Society of Addiction Medicine as "a primary, chronic disease of brain reward, motivation, memory and related circuitry. It is characterized by the inability to control behavior, it creates a dysfunctional emotional response, and it affects the users ability to abstain from the substance or behavior consistently. Psychological being defined(by wiki) as "of, affecting, or arising in the mind; related to the mental and emotional state of a person" so it would seem to include physical changes in the brain(reward centers).

Psychological dependence has more to do with the behavior and does not necessarily have to include a drug behavior- it can be something like gambling or cutting.

Physical dependence in psychology refers to drug behavior, and defined by wiki as "Physical dependence refers to a state resulting from chronic use of a drug that has produced tolerance and where negative physical symptoms[2] of withdrawal result from abrupt discontinuation or dosage reduction"

With the side effects being largely unknown and not well defined by the medical community I don't think it fair to say that there are no horrific side effects. I agree, they are not nearly as bad as heroin or meth, but that does not make them benign.

Salutations LandsUnknown,

Weed definitely, like any drug...

Hummm...

Not like "any", i honestly don't think so. But i'm prepared to defend that view and even hear reasonable objections.

Psychologically one can get dependent...

Cannabic education is desparately needed if one wishes to avoid causing more trouble than is called for. So, smoking isn't the best way to start, demonisation harldy helps at all and i fail to see "Harm Reduction" awareness being conveyed via traditional public channels, on the contrary!

Now lets talk about "Dependance"... How about parents who choose to become permanently "TOXIC" to their own child? Justifying their actions with wrongful laws based on flawed morals that were never even debated openly in the only place where it counts most: e.g. the House of Commons for those living in Canada. Not to mention that "Indian Hemp" was initially under provincial jurisdiction ("Loi de Pharmacie" de Québec) before a wave of xenophobia invaded our parliaments, which apparently contributed actively to the silent transfer of cannabis to federal jurisdiction, against the spirit of the 1867 constitution it seems, thanks to arogant/intolerant and religiously-driven members of high-society who were dependant/addicted to power - and all of the other things which come with it!...

So, how about psychological dependance of anti-cannabic prohibitionists causing REAL toxic harm to society as a whole? By destroying lives, if not families, in the name of morals inherited from the British Empire era!! How about toxic parents unable to explain why alcohol & tobacco causing real deaths still don't get added on any "Schedule" while cannabis in Canada is supposed to be even worst than LSD?! And/or Ritalin which is on the same level for that matter!...

8)

Quite frankly it's all about people thinking they are justified by law to bully others who prefer the enlightening high of cannabis to brute degenerate intoxication by alcohol, at the cost of actively supporting mafiosos, etc.

Those are irresponsible adult voters supporting a massive waste of resources for the sake of non-sensical ideology, failing to recognize their own issues while it's so easy to chase after the "sins" of others - and promptly call police to make a final point, etc., etcetera, whatever. For the hate-of-love/love-of-hate. Just because all that really matters is to win...

:|

In the United-States this madness has caused events i've already related, in general indifference, yet maybe those are important "Psychological" factors to account for as well.

At least i understand that's not a form of culture universally supported/promoted. Not by me for sure and i like to think not even by the average member on this present board, though the desire to seek 'n destroy seems to have spread everywhere.

Yet if we don't express ourselves clearly against these abuses then the anti-cannabic warriors won't do it for us.

One can also get paranoid while high and that can lead to problems sometimes for some people.

With brain-washed parents and neighbours around who are quite ready to call the cops, on an assumption, euh... Well there's some concrete motive to feel like standing on the toes at times. Especially in some "black" communities as the law was proven to have a racist component in USA and Canada... Though in western Canada i believe it's the aboriginals who get over-represented in prisons, if i'm not mistaking. Especially around Alberta where eugenic laws initiated in the wake of prohibition have caused 2200+ persons to get sexually sterilized; many of them being tagged "feeble-of-mind" and such, under a system where an "heroïc" character like Emily Murphy actually received multiple noticeable honors, not to mention under the umbrela of King George...

All in the name of children.

It can also have lasting after effects. ... If you smoke absurd amounts chronically, you can have a burn out that lasts for a good while but it generally goes away eventually.

So i heard no later than last Sunday, on national TV (...), as they said the "consequences" will last as much as 2 years after abstinence, not to mention young addicts may grow tits and loose some sexual characters including fertility... M'well, to be exact the show's host explained us that Didier Jutras-Aswad studied 120 more studies and he was worthy of a significant subside of his own after all - paid by Pfizer, a manufacturer who knows a few things about Ritalin, dependance and so forth... While actually i had to find out about the monetary details using Google instead of public TV, so i'm afraid somehow they must have skipped this passage in their prime-time "Science" show TV broadcast...

On the land of King Harper and his peculiar form of religion-driven morality turned into law.

Even while "burnt out" one can still function and lead a decent life...

Lets not forget the other "burns", those caused willingly by society-endorsed justice systems! Destroying real lives, eventually competing with the "horrific side effects" of meth, etc.

Because in some twisted minds the high of cannabis is deviously devil and that of alcohol and/or prescription DRUGS isn't somehow, i guess...

Even today Québec's doctors still lack a more balanced attitude, not because of their patients, no. Because the monopoly installed by Harper affects them directly. So much for the desire to care for and assist!

Round 'n round it goes to no end.

8(

Remember, a retired cop summarized this nicely: « There's no way to fix it, we have to end it. »

Salutations,

Never too much "Tough Love" hey?...

While in Canada...

Well i guess some of us are lucky Canada is't a leading coutry on "Tough Love", yet...

Though maybe all Liam needs is some behavior remodeling too, hey?...

:p

So how's the business of behavior remodeling been doing up North lately??

Or when is it time to stop hating and start thinking about "Tough Love" justifying the means?

In the name of chidren...

104.gif

Salutations everyone,

The federal bigot adds were broadcast on TV last night, maybe i don't watch TV often enough and it actually goes on air every day & night, i must confess i don't know for sure.

Anyway it reminded me of this thread somehow so here i am reviving it up again...

Look how the titles accumulate on our dedicated front page typically:

[MEGA] Synthetic Cannabinoid Discussion - Take 4
cool makeshift pipe
Contaminated Cannabis
CD Social v. Stoned apes in orbit
Cannabis induced anxiety / psychosis
Ordering weed from the internet
Does anyone ever experience Joint pain from Cannabis?
Smoking marijuana, left arm dull pain, panic attacks, HELP
#1 weed strain in your neck of the woods?
Is weed harmful?
CBD oil brand reccomendations?
Is this the end? freaked out on weed the other night
weed questions
Do you get drug tested when getting a new doctor?
Synergistic cannabis combos
Does weed really make you stupid ?
Unpleasant sensations from ganja/severe anxiety
Making your neighbors backyard wreak.
Vape Pen Recommendations
Help Me out please
Medical records wanted after recommendation is received?
Canna Capsules
Debscribe your high
marijuana and psychosis?
Harm Reduction type of modded vaporizer pipe
Questions on Chemical Properties of THCa, etc.
Are fancy joints wasteful?
I am withdrawing from marijuana and I feel like doing horrible things
5f-amb dosing?
1st time grow help! (outdoor)
Cannabis fan art? Post yours!
just another question about derealisation
how to make hashish better
Wax+Shatter+Crumble#metamorphis//killaCough#
Synthetic Hash Recipe
Weed overdose and anxiety? Or what else?
Can oxy bring out any of the weed in my body?
Hashetone(QWACE)
Cannabis Hyperemesis Syndrome Support Thread
funny weed/spirituality video

Not much joy to share, not too many guys and girls around pushing peace and happyness on top hey?...

67.gif

At times i just wonder if there are people getting paid to post in here. :?

Well, i mean call me a hyppie but i just felt some sudden urge to check!... Simply like that...

Good day, have fun!! =D

Salutations,

Steady as she goes i guess! Oh my... Does anyone know where this is meant to go?!!
eyesclosed.gif

Honestly i mean, IS THERE SOME PLAN??
confused.gif

Although i keep visiting the place it feels so depressing time after time, as if the objective were to inspire an urge to commit "stoner" self-homicide (go figure!!), via sustained self-esteem/confidence deconstruction, etc... M'well, ya no.
uhoh.gif
Not that i could be this bad-lucky, rest assured: providence forbids me to seek assistance here myself.

Really, where's the Harm Reduction in a perpetual alignment of odd artificial-sounding zombie misery?... Or, Who Knows!, perhaps it's just me "hallucinating" after a "paranoïd/dissociative" episode, euh...

suspicious.gif

My bet is all this negative imaging won't comfort/help those alledged challenged individuals who could use it most. Yet it seems many come here to entertain us with some self-dismantling that never concludes with its natural counterpart, which is to put back the pieces together... So why not just launch a cozy space where to share views along the lines of new "Fix My Kid" enhancements?... The method, not the film... 'cause one of these mornings that's what will keep popping up on top i think. Still not much to share on matters as toxic bigot theology turning parents into clueless obtuse monsters who may, for example, simply happened to drop the ball after trusting pure strangers (tortionary mind-bending experts i'd suspect) convinced them somehow to brain-wash a problematic teenager during a convenient 3-days week-end or else, etc, etc... So they can continue to pretend 2 adults won't go wrong ever, etc...

Whatever!

Poor "stoner" parents who can't be bothered with it.
107.gif
Trala! La! In the name of children.

Finally i realize this ridiculous situation tends to anihilate my usual filter. Oh my goodness! I'm turning into a zombie too!!!

Hummm...

Guess what. Actually i seriously begin to wonder if there could be a link that remains to be established relatively to the state of democracy in Canada...

harper_borg_2x3_512x512.jpg

Maybe Harper of Borg is at the commands right behind a computer screen in his private office - Who knows!!

C'mon guys, am i really supposed to never react to the shocking loss/lack of credibility?...

Been assimilated lately??? I feel like asking 'cause there's an ever-lasting display of freak-shows going on which appears to replicate exponentially, almost in bursts... Please consider taking a snapshot from various distant perspectives. It's NOT that "sexy" to promote "stoner" depression until none sticks around, what's the intent behind the official one? My bad!!

8)

Good day, have fun!! Euh...