Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Pinch & The Punch FRIDAY THREAD

Take by mouth every 12 hours 8)
mwCmGwL.jpg

Why wait though :D

Evening all. Not a massive amount planned here, I've been absolutely raped by a cold this week - apparently quite common to have compromised immune system after doing a distance run. Might go to London and join everyone else planning to walk about and shout for a bit tomorrow. Never been to a protest march before, any tips?

Slightly concerned by an earlier post in this thread suggesting loperamide is cardiotoxic? I take 10-16mg a day to keep my stoma under control, have done for the last three years and am planning to do so for the rest of my life. Am I fucking myself up by doing this? :/

Evening all. Not a massive amount planned here, I've been absolutely raped by a cold this week - apparently quite common to have compromised immune system after doing a distance run. Might go to London and join everyone else planning to walk about and shout for a bit tomorrow. Never been to a protest march before, any tips?

Slightly concerned by an earlier post in this thread suggesting loperamide is cardiotoxic? I take 10-16mg a day to keep my stoma under control, have done for the last three years and am planning to do so for the rest of my life. Am I fucking myself up by doing this? :/

No Josh you'll be ok mate. The post in question was refering to extended QT interval syndrome (2 points on an ecg trace that measure the time between an area of the heart contracting and relaxing). This is a serious condition but in relation to loperamide it would only be an issue regarding the truely staggering doses that some people take to prevent opioid withdrawl (sometimes in excess of 100 pills a day). Taking 5-8 pills a day is within the therapeutic dose range for the purpose you need it and isnt dangerous in terms of cardiotoxicity.

People having cardiac problems with loperamide are taking many, many times that .....you'll be fine mate.

You're such a caring, lovely person BG. I hate reading some of the health troubles you have, you so don't deserve that shit.

Quiet night in for me. The man is on a work night out, so I expect him home late and v. pished :D While he's nursing his hang over by abusing my codeine script tomorrow, I'll be out with my sons and other halves, lunch and exhibition. My oldest was 29 on Thur so it's a late celebration.

Trip to our local and a gig Sat. Sunday will be lazy jammy time. I need my bike back on the road and need him to do a few mends on it, so I'll have to be all nice when he's realised how much I've fucked it =D

Have a good weekend eadd %)

You're such a caring, lovely person BG. I hate reading some of the health troubles you have, you so don't deserve that shit.

Quiet night in for me. The man is on a work night out, so I expect him home late and v. pished :D While he's nursing his hang over by abusing my codeine script tomorrow, I'll be out with my sons and other halves, lunch and exhibition. My oldest was 29 on Thur so it's a late celebration.

Trip to our local and a gig Sat. Sunday will be lazy jammy time. I need my bike back on the road and need him to do a few mends on it, so I'll have to be all nice when he's realised how much I've fucked it =D

You don't happen to have any videos of you fucking your bike do you? ;)

You don't happen to have any videos of you fucking your bike do you? ;)

Not my push bike FUBAR, I'm more the fall off, bash and puncture tyre type of lass.

But there may be dodgy footage of me getting fucked hard on the Suzuki V-Strom.... 8o

£100 to you mate rates (includes bouncing 36 G tit shots) ;)

Not my push bike FUBAR, I'm more the fall off, bash and puncture tyre type of lass.

But there may be dodgy footage of me getting fucked hard on the Suzuki V-Strom.... 8o

£100 to you mate rates (includes bouncing 36 G tit shots) ;)

Do you take (slightly dodgy) cheques?

Aw thank you K.

I've not felt well at all tonight. Got a banging headache and was having some scary breathing problems earlier. It even got to the point where I got changed and sorted myself out to drive to A&E but it seems to have calmed down a bit now.... I watched that documentary on iPlayer about Porton Down that chatative mentioned and it's taken my mind off it a bit.

Still got the headache but going to have my 40mg oxycontin and 2 paracetamol and go to bed......I was going to skip the oxy but I think my back is hurting too bad for me to be able to get to sleep without it......

What a shit day today has been.....

Cheers for the lope advice G. Hope you get some rest and have a better day tomorrow. At least the docs are off your mind for a bit now :) <3

Thanks Josh mate.....

Gonna watch a bit of demolition ranch on YouTube (some American dude who fires big guns and blows shit up) then off to bed....

Just wish this headache would go away. Its one of them proper pain behind the eyes skull crusher ones.....

Night all.... <3

Thanks Josh mate.....

Gonna watch a bit of demolition ranch on YouTube (some American dude who fires big guns and blows shit up) then off to bed....

Just wish this headache would go away. Its one of them proper pain behind the eyes skull crusher ones.....

Night all.... <3

Night G, hope the sandman brings relief.. <3

Aw thank you K.

I've not felt well at all tonight. Got a banging headache and was having some scary breathing problems earlier. It even got to the point where I got changed and sorted myself out to drive to A&E but it seems to have calmed down a bit now.... I watched that documentary on iPlayer about Porton Down that chatative mentioned and it's taken my mind off it a bit.

Still got the headache but going to have my 40mg oxycontin and 2 paracetamol and go to bed......I was going to skip the oxy but I think my back is hurting too bad for me to be able to get to sleep without it......

What a shit day today has been.....

You poor thing, I hope you do get some sleep and feel a bit better on wakening. You must be exhausted <3

Fingers crossed the meds help.