• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Pinch & The Punch FRIDAY THREAD

Well the doctors went well. She acknowledged that I appeared to be having insurmountable problems with the fentanyl patches and conjectured that I was possibly allergic to the glue in them or something. She offered me the choice of either 120mg/day or MST or 80mg/day of oxycontin. I chose the oxy as oral morphine has such a poor BA. She said it was totally up to me as to what speed I taper and was actually really nice to me.

I had worried myself sick over nothing. I had visions or her cutting me off or sending me to a drug and alcohol place to taper on methadone or bupe or something (which I would have turned down). I just explained that I didn't want to be on pain meds but the hospital had felt that CTing of such a large dose of fentanyl would be too dangerous given my current state of health and that they had a duty of care to help me. I guess she could have been a total arsehole about it if she had wanted to but luckily for me she wasnt....

Happy days (almost).... :)

That is a great result though, like you know it could have been far worse. Are you going to post a tapering guide - what your aiming at, what you have managed and side effects (if any)?

Big G, stay away from the Lope unless you're taking it as directed. Known to be cardiotoxic and you just had cardiac issues!

Big G, stay away from the Lope unless you're taking it as directed. Known to be cardiotoxic and you just had cardiac issues!

Yeah I know tinker.....extended QT intervals and torsaddes de pointes syndrome....not what I need..

I just like to have some around in case of emergencies but it's probably not an ideal plan. Also it doesn't make sense to pay for a med like lope to taper with regardless of how cheap it is when I can get 56 oxys a month for £8.40 (standard prescription charge for any med in Britain). When I ordered it I was worried as to how things were going to turn out with the doctors and didnt want to wait until I was rattling my tits off before at least having a back up option.....

How much would a box of 56 oxy 40s cost in the U.S. if you didnt have insurance? (or even if you did)?

What area did you stay in? I've booked all of the Japan locations but still unsure where to stay in Seoul? I'm looking for somewhere downtown / busy area but connected to Train/Metro.

Have you (or anyone) used AirBnb before ? I was looking to use them for a few of my stops, but to be honest - when you take into consideration the extras like cleaning etc the room rate isn't that much cheaper than a mid range hotel (2 to 3 star).

I was staying near the Mapo tube station, literally two minutes walk from there, very well connected. It was a Best Western hotel, Garden Hotel the name of it, I was there for work though, I would have picked a cheaper place had it been a leisure trip. Seoul is fairly expensive, never been to Japan so can't compare, but out of all places I've been in Asia it was the most expensive. Hong Kong was pricey too, but at least on the mainland you could get very cheap local food, in Seoul you're looking at paying big European city type of prices.

The area was okay, not much to do though, apart from a million Starbucks and similar.

I've used AirBnB this winter holidays in Paris, it was grand, two bedroom apartment in the 11th arrondissment, costed much less than a hotel would have and the flat was very nice, decent furniture, big kitchen, two bathrooms. I would strongly suggest it as an alternative to hotels, the money you save having your own kitchen is great, you can buy food at a supermarket and cook, the kitchen had everything even spices left over by previous tenants.

Run out of ODT this morning, man I love that stuff, so happy feeling and euphoric. I have ald 52 blotters and 3-meo-pce but I'm going to take them next week, the mix I call the "god molecule", as on a mixture of psichedelics and heavy duty dissociatives, in bed in darkness, I feel like I'm the master of my own universe. The last time I did two blotters and around 70 mgs of the pce insufflated. Outstanding, but it requires a whole next day to recover, and I'm not able to drive until well into the next afternoon. So yeah this weekend I'll go back to snorting my bupre after the lovely ODT binge, maybe a few spliffs and watching us play ze Germans tomorrow night at the pub.

Happy weekend fellas
The god molecule is DMT. Period.

The god molecule is DMT. Period.

That's just how I personally call the mix of tryptamine+dissociative, that state when you lie in total darkness and yet you see whatever your mind creates right in front of you. ALD52 and 3-meo-pce is a hell of a good combo.

Never tried pure DMT, one day I will I hope, I used to brew my own Ayahuasca and similar cheaper versions( syrian rue+mimosa hostilis), so I'm familiar with oral DMT, brilliant experience, like being reborn.

That's just how I personally call the mix of tryptamine+dissociative, that state when you lie in total darkness and yet you see whatever your mind creates right in front of you. ALD52 and 3-meo-pce is a hell of a good combo.

Never tried pure DMT, one day I will I hope, I used to brew my own Ayahuasca and similar cheaper versions( syrian rue+mimosa hostilis), so I'm familiar with oral DMT, brilliant experience, like being reborn.
Nothing compares to DMT. Nothing. I am very familiar with both oral and smoked DMT. It is unique. It is the god molecule. It is ubiquitous in nature unlike anything else. Nothing compares to it. Period.

Nobody was comparing anything to DMT. I only said that I call a combo I'm very fond of "the god molecule" as it can make me feel like I'm the master of my own universe, never mentioned DMT, you just came in and started being pedantic ;)

There's no trademark over the "god molecule" name.

EDIT: Meant to quote consumers post about DMT being the "God molecule". Period. or something.

Have you tried 5-meo-DMT?

Just for reference, I'm not implying that it is the "god molecule" either, just another tryptamine that is similarly if not more extraordinary...... but I don't know what to make of the experience. I'd probably dub it the "God Molecule" before nn-DMT anyway because it seems like a more singular experience..... like it is the absolute peak of psychedelia. Whereas DMT is amazing but more colourful circus-y ....... shit I don't know where I'm going with this. I can't wait to get well, I'm gonna dive straight back into my stash of changa (with some 4-ho-met and 4-ho-mipt for shits and giggles too).

I'm somewhere between day 2/3 of heroin withdrawal (yep I did get my "brexit" gram I bought with money won cynically betting against the referrendum and yes I smoked it). I then used the last of my bitcoins on a g of ket, which I got today. Have always found it to be my saving grace in opiate withdrawals because it doesn't just stop the pain and weird bodily discomforts, it also reduces cravings and promotes an optimistic mood. Anyway, I'm already wondering where I'm gonna get money for travel and food once I've paid my first installment on this intensive programming course I'm doing, so I can't afford to relapse now anyway. I'm really not the rob your granny for a hit type (although I did notice she has oxy 5mg IRs in her kitchen....). Hopefully by the time I finish this course and have an income again, I'll be wise enough not to throw my money towards opiates again.......

I was staying near the Mapo tube station, literally two minutes walk from there, very well connected. It was a Best Western hotel, Garden Hotel the name of it, I was there for work though, I would have picked a cheaper place had it been a leisure trip. Seoul is fairly expensive, never been to Japan so can't compare, but out of all places I've been in Asia it was the most expensive. Hong Kong was pricey too, but at least on the mainland you could get very cheap local food, in Seoul you're looking at paying big European city type of prices.

The area was okay, not much to do though, apart from a million Starbucks and similar.

I've used AirBnB this winter holidays in Paris, it was grand, two bedroom apartment in the 11th arrondissment, costed much less than a hotel would have and the flat was very nice, decent furniture, big kitchen, two bathrooms. I would strongly suggest it as an alternative to hotels, the money you save having your own kitchen is great, you can buy food at a supermarket and cook, the kitchen had everything even spices left over by previous tenants.

Thank you :) - that is a great help. We looked at so many AirBnb places but the prices were pretty much on par with hotels (especially in Tokyo /Osaka -yeah some were really cheap but just not up to my standards). When I took into consideration the price of food, travel etc it just made more sense to stay in a hotel as we would probably never cook in an apartment anyway.

It's peak time for travelling though so maybe at the end of the year when I'm off again I'll give AirBnB another try and see if the prices are a bit lower.

Thanks again

Nothing compares to DMT. Nothing. I am very familiar with both oral and smoked DMT. It is unique. It is the god molecule. It is ubiquitous in nature unlike anything else. Nothing compares to it. Period.

TVERQwj.jpg

Starting my friday off with a bang, just received a gram of 91-96% pure coke and 2.5g of awesome #3, the coke is so strong i almost shat myself n projectile vomited off 2 lines!

Currently sweating my bollocks off hoping the #3 will kick in soon and calm this coke down a bit!

Starting my friday off with a bang, just received a gram of 91-96% pure coke and 2.5g of awesome #3, the coke is so strong i almost shat myself n projectile vomited off 2 lines!

Currently sweating my bollocks off hoping the #3 will kick in soon and calm this coke down a bit!

So. fucking. jealous.

m8

I actually need to gtfo bluelight for the next couple of days but tbh but I'll probably be procrastinating around this area or the internet again soon enough.........

Just out of curiousty where does the purity percentage come from? I'm assuming it's not just the vendor saying that but you sent some for testing or something?

Not doubting for a moment just curious as to where the numbers come from.

Nothing compares to Fubar. Nothing. I am very familiar with Fubar. He is unique. He is god. He is unlike anything else. Nothing compares to him. I'm on my Period.

Why thank you sir.

Anyway, I thought DMT was 'The Spirit molecule'... ;)

I thought spunk was the God molecule......

Cos it's how wee bairnes are made like innit?.. :)

Edit.....no scratch that....I'M the God molecule....I'd like to electronically give all you lovely people an oxycontin and a bottle of this posh cider someone at work has bought me.....

****BING****

There you to folks....your welcome..:)