• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The old miserable bastards Xmas hate-a-thon

Why the fuck would anyone want to spend a fortune on a fuckin watch when no one even uses watches anymore???

Everyone has their face planted into a phone 24/7, which conveniently also has the time and date displayed in the upper right corner of the screen.

Am I missing something here..?

Even if I had lots of spare cash, I could find better things to spend it on than overpriced watches and clothes... :p

Why the fuck would anyone want to spend a fortune on a fuckin watch when no one even uses watches anymore???

Everyone has their face planted into a phone 24/7, which conveniently also has the time and date displayed in the upper right corner of the screen.

Am I missing something here..?

Luxury Swiss watches are an investment if nothing else. The AP that bloke was talking about went up £10k since his mate got it and I don't doubt that claim at all. There's Rolexes that have increased in value by about £5k in the past few years alone. If you got a Rolex 10 years ago it could have easily increased in value by £10k. And next to an AP a Rolex is cheap. AP is next level, look up the prices for a Royal Oak.

I got a mate who has two Rolexes, a GMT Master and a Submariner, but wears a cheap Citizen. He has the Rolexes purely for investment. They've already gone up a few grand each in the time he's owned them.

Plus it's just jewellery innit. No one actually needs any type of jewellery but plenty of people like it. Watches are pretty much in that category. No one needs diamond earrings either but try telling my bird that!

Luxury Swiss watches are an investment if nothing else. The AP that bloke was talking about went up £10k since his mate got it and I don't doubt that claim at all. There's Rolexes that have increased in value by about £5k in the past few years alone. If you got a Rolex 10 years ago it could have easily increased in value by £10k. And next to an AP a Rolex is cheap. AP is next level, look up the prices for a Royal Oak.

I got a mate who has two Rolexes, a GMT Master and a Submariner, but wears a cheap Citizen. He has the Rolexes purely for investment. They've already gone up a few grand each in the time he's owned them.

Plus it's just jewellery innit. No one actually needs any type of jewellery but plenty of people like it. Watches are pretty much in that category. No one needs diamond earrings either but try telling my bird that!

I'm sorry, but if my bird demanded diamond earrings I'd twat her in the cunt.

2sh6CGH.jpg

Ah mate I love AP's, wonder if I'll ever afford one. I'm into my watches these days. I want a nice Hublot which shouldn't be too unrealistic to be fair. Hublot Classic Fusion can be had for £3.5k from the right seller. Not something I can afford currently but in the near future I'm sure I can pick one up.

Was considering just getting a high grade replica from China but nah rather get the real deal.

In the mean time I'll rock my Apple Watch.
Omega speedmaster is also a classic one. Hublot Classic Fusion is a very nice casual but still classy watch.

My dream watch would be a richard mille rm10 rose gold or the mentioned ap royal oak blue face.

You lot can keep yer fancy watches. I got a brand new pair of DMs, so I'm happy... :D

Omega speedmaster is also a classic one. Hublot Classic Fusion is a very nice casual but still classy watch.

My dream watch would be a richard mille rm10 rose gold or the mentioned ap royal oak blue face.

That's why I like it, casual, classy, and lowkey. I could probably wear it safely because most people won't look at it and think it's fancy. Still get insurance just in case, but I wouldn't be paranoid about getting mugged for wearing it. And the black one looks real nice imo.

I also like some of the more fancy ones they do like the Big Bang Tourbillon in black, but even if I ever could afford that I could get an AP for the same price so I'd be more swayed to AP.

Richard Mille is bloody nice too, I like the skull design they did but at over half a mil even if I won the lottery tomorrow I doubt I would actually buy one haha.