• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The old miserable bastards Xmas hate-a-thon

That's a fuckin gem!!

This little bit didnt escape my attention either: "where the kids were enjoying Blow Your Whistle"

Oops...:!

Socially enforced gift giving day. Bah humbug.

Bought myself a new phone though, so yay for that. Everything else can do one though. Especially everyone wearing shitty Christmas jumpers in the pub, what’s that about?

Christmas jumpers are cool now, apparently.

Yeah fuck Christmas. Stressful time of year, high expectations, loads of money spent, hungover, stuffed with food, mess to clear up, happy face to put on for family/guests. Tidying, cleaning, extra cooking. Ugh.

It will soon be over. Same time next year? Of course...like fucking clockwork!

I think we ought to start a campaign for Xmas to be like the Olympics - i.e. we only have to put up with it once every four years. As well as having chance to recover financially, I might actually fuckin enjoy it for once...

Glad I'm not the only one. I'm not a bloody Christian, most Brits aren't these days, so why does everyone do all this Christmas bollocks? Because the consumerist machine tells us to of course.

Ah well it's a good excuse to get pissed and pop pills with your family and they won't suspect shit because it's socially acceptable to get munted.

Plus despite my swipe at consumerism I just bought myself a pair of new trainers for £400 because I just got paid from my new job so fuck it I deserve a little treat. And for that price they better fucking last ages too.

400 quid on fuckin trainers?

You consumerist whore you... :cool:

I've been going crazy fuckin apeshit about spending 150 quid each on trainers for the kids as they're fuckin disgusting excuses for footwear. I cant begin to imagine just how shit a 400 quid pair of trainers actually are...

400 quid on fuckin trainers?

You consumerist whore you... :cool:

I've been going crazy fuckin apeshit about spending 150 quid each on trainers for the kids as they're fuckin disgusting excuses for footwear. I cant begin to imagine just how shit a 400 quid pair of trainers actually are...

Not something I'd normally do at all. I've been wearing Nike Airforces for years which are just basic trainers that everyone has, they're £80 from Footlocker. Now I got a proper job I figure I might as well upgrade my swag a bit. Asked a couple mates and my girl who said they'd look good on me so I went ahead and got 'em.

These are the the ones, pretty understated and subtle looking for something so expensive, honestly mostly just paying for a brand name if I'm being honest:

7IpeY3Y.jpg

Tell you what though you'd be surprised by how many people with modest salaries save up to buy expensive designer clothing. I know people who will do a bunch of overtime just to buy Bape hoodies.

Not something I'd normally do at all. I've been wearing Nike Airforces for years which are just basic trainers that everyone has, they're £80 from Footlocker. Now I got a proper job I figure I might as well upgrade my swag a bit. Asked a couple mates and my girl who said they'd look good on me so I went ahead and got 'em.

These are the the ones, pretty understated and subtle looking for something so expensive, honestly mostly just paying for a brand name if I'm being honest:

7IpeY3Y.jpg

Tell you what though you'd be surprised by how many people with modest salaries save up to buy expensive designer clothing. I know people who will do a bunch of overtime just to buy Bape hoodies.
How old are u?
My gfs son is 21 and he thinks nothing of spending his weeks wages on a item a couple items of clothes.
He wear about a grands worth on a night out and have about 20quid in the bank lol
It’s fuckin mad

I must admit they're not bad for trainers (I'm more of a para boots type of guy myself).

I've begrudgingly just bought these horrendous pieces of shite for my daughter. I mean what the fuckin fuck???

image upload no registration

Haha I used to wear shite like that as a teenager too, and the other kids thought I was cool for it too somehow. Not much has changed I see.

As you can see I prefer the more subtle styles. Airforces and those ones I posted above (GG Supreme something something... idk they're Gucci and they look cool).

How old are u?
My gfs son is 21 and he thinks nothing of spending his weeks wages on a item a couple items of clothes.
He wear about a grands worth on a night out and have about 20quid in the bank lol
It’s fuckin mad

Just a few years older. It does seem like the norm amongst my generation yeah. It's major consumerism where people feel the need to flex with their clothes even if they go broke in the process. I will buy the odd thing here and there for a treat but most of my t-shirts are from eBay and most of my hoodies are from Asda.

"Let's all go to Tescos where Wilson buys his best clothes!"

In all seriousness I'm reminded of an old saying here: "rich people stay rich by acting poor, poor people stay poor by acting rich." When it comes to stupidly overpriced fashion these days that seems more true than ever.

Cannot understand people who only care about putting on a front. Even if I can afford designer XYZ I usually don't bother. Only breaking that rule now to celebrate the new job. Doubt I'll do it again for the foreseeable future.

And don't even get me started on twats who rent luxury cars to make themselves look richer than they are... rent a fucking Merc for the day then drive home in your Ford Fiesta. Just drive your bloody Ford, they're decent cars mate!

/rant

Haha I used to wear shite like that as a teenager too, and the other kids thought I was cool for it too somehow. Not much has changed I see.

As you can see I prefer the more subtle styles. Airforces and those ones I posted above (GG Supreme something something... idk they're Gucci and they look cool).

Just a few years older. It does seem like the norm amongst my generation yeah. It's major consumerism where people feel the need to flex with their clothes even if they go broke in the process. I will buy the odd thing here and there for a treat but most of my t-shirts are from eBay and most of my hoodies are from Asda.

"Let's all go to Tescos where Wilson buys his best clothes!"

In all seriousness I'm reminded of an old saying here: "rich people stay rich by acting poor, poor people stay poor by acting rich." When it comes to stupidly overpriced fashion these days that seems more true than ever.

Cannot understand people who only care about putting on a front. Even if I can afford designer XYZ I usually don't bother. Only breaking that rule now to celebrate the new job. Doubt I'll do it again for the foreseeable future.

And don't even get me started on twats who rent luxury cars to make themselves look richer than they are... rent a fucking Merc for the day then drive home in your Ford Fiesta. Just drive your bloody Ford, they're decent cars mate!

/rant

Best car I ever had was a Ford fiesta. Cost me 400 quid, never failed me...

I've never really been one for labels, but Ralph Lauren shirts and hoodies are good value for money (IMO) and I've recently started buying a lot of CP Company hoodies and coats just because I like how they look. New phone for myself has been my biggest outlay this Christmas o_O

I just peeled my fingernail off while peeling potatoes :( Ouch (fuck Christmas)

Have just been wandering round some local shops very chilled observing with some amusement (and a small amount of smugness I admit) the state of fucking play amongst the desperate shoppers.

I saw a woman from work, stressed to fuck and clearly having a bad time with the shopping. She told me she was super-stressed with it all and then she looked truly horrified with my 'no xmas' position when she inquired after my wellbeing. Nope, no sense of irony whatsoever :cool:

Have just been wandering round some local shops very chilled observing with some amusement (and a small amount of smugness I admit) the state of fucking play amongst the desperate shoppers.

I saw a woman from work, stressed to fuck and clearly having a bad time with the shopping. She told me she was super-stressed with it all and then she looked truly horrified with my 'no xmas' position when she inquired after my wellbeing. Nope, no sense of irony whatsoever :cool:

I'm convinced that people actually enjoy this shit.

I blame lack of drugs..