• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The old miserable bastards Xmas hate-a-thon

Well the kids got their Santa, so they're happy.
I got fucking food poisoning. Been puking and shitting water and bile for 18 hours now.

It's improving. I can drink and keep liquid down now. But can't fucking sleep. Grrr.

Well the kids got their Santa, so they're happy.
I got fucking food poisoning. Been puking and shitting water and bile for 18 hours now.

It's improving. I can drink and keep liquid down now. But can't fucking sleep. Grrr.

Can you acquire some Ondansetron? Will help with the gipping.

I've got a few pills. One is ciproflaxin, and some other ones. Seem to help. Thanks.

Seasons greetings to one and all! :D<3 - hope that everyone has had a manageable if not spectacular bank holiday - despite some domestic difficulties first thing yesterday I had as good a day as I could ask for - as has been usual for me the last few years due to having to spend most of the time alone, I have saved some of the years biggest tentpole cinema titles that I missed on theatrical release for Christmas & Boxing Day. This year started off with X - Men: Dark Phoenix which I enjoyed thanks to both my low standards of satisfaction coupled with the nostalgic appreciation for a film which sees the end of a franchise which I have been following for 19 years but following an enjoyable boozy dinner with my Dad (with the soap operas responsible for keeping my mother chill) we managed to watch our second film of the day together, a minor miracle in my life. I fucking loved Once Upon a Time in... Hollywood and due to knowing nothing about the film beyond the basic premise of the 2 male leads (I had no idea as to who Margot Robbies character was going to be, never mind that the whole thing would be about....) I found my mind blown by the thing and found myself leaping around like a twat come the final sequence. Gave myself 2 hours this morning to try and wake up a bit before hitting the ganj for the 3rd and last of my festive popcorn offerings Spider-Man: Far From Home. You either love those Marvel flicks or you don't and again as a representative of the lowest common denominator pop culture - wayze, I had a blast (it was the only piece in the selection in 3D).

I was getting low on the weed but have managed to get a liberal amount of all 3 colours delivered this evening which should keep the festivities, at least in the head, going for another couple of daze... \o/

So you've given Santa to your kids? Thus depriving every other child in the world their visit from Santa?

I'm fuckin glad you've got the shits pal... 🤣

Been 22 hours since first barf and I still haven't gotten more than 4m from the toilet.

It was either dodgy late night Noodle soup, or me using my finger to pick bits of coke that had fallen from my key to a fairly manky.shitter floor, and rub onto my gums, that brought this about.

I'm blaming the noodles.

Just had half a cheese sandwich and a tiny piece of watermelon. Hopefully it stays down there/gets digested. Sick as a pig.