• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Old Big & Dandy 2C-I Thread and Scraps

^^ I think your presentation speaks for itself. We need not bother arguing with you any longer. =)

Wow,

...Ad

AdInfinitum said:
^^ I think your presentation speaks for itself. We need not bother arguing with you any longer. =)

Wow,

...Ad

I wont argue any longer in this board anyway . Im done here , there is too many women in this board . Im piss of those mod of 41 years old with mental mind of 14.

Its like when you argue in real life with womens you know? such a waste of time ...

FOR SUPERMODS OR BOARD OWNER : Please just delete my account and all post i made if possible .

Hey, i think you need to slow down.. relax.
As said, everyone gets different efefcts at different dosages. You mgiht get nothing, even if your product is pure, at doses some people have profound +++ experiences.

Do you take any medications? Or do you use these chemicals often, therefore have a tolerance? I know some people are just naturally tolerant to these things... but most people are not.

If you really want to leave Bl;uelight over a little argument.. then use the AutoBahn feature.. no use shouting out about it in public, that's the wrong kind of attention you're seeking.

Edit: If you're going to go delete all your posts, don't delete the trip report on hbwr.

Last edited:
I've done 2c-i on two different occasions. Both times I only took 15mg orally.

On 15mg I had visuals going for about 8 hours both times. Some people just have a lower tolorance for it.

The only problem I see with this drug still is that there still is not enough information. For a long time I still felt a lot of the negative effects of the drug. I would have random tracers for short periods of time and the such. The second time I took 2c-I, I woke up a few nights later in the middle of the night have visuals for slightly less than 20 seconds.

Anyone else have bad effects such as this?

I had the exact same thing, and a few others on this board also have. I didn't really get physical side effects, but I get semi-"flashbacks" and have so for weeks, I think its been months now. It slowly goes away. Check out a thread I started on this board called "2c-i and hppd". This is definately a trait of 2c-i and not just people's imagination.

I want to add three things:

a. This thread is huge, I drink enough not to remember some of my posts, so if anyone's noticed that this is the 10th or 11th time I've talked about my flashbacks, just holler.

b. Because the visuals and other minor aftereffects are going away VERY slowly, over weeks, I wouldn't call 2c-i brain damaging, but:

1. The brain is very redundant, which means if neurons or sections are damaged, others can compensate, which could hide the damage, but ...

2. I think because of all the drug propaganda (ex. MDMA), the ability of the brain to repair itself is greatly underestimated, and the slow vanishing of aftereffects from any of these phen's could be regrowth.

3. IMO I think its more likely there is just a chemical imbalance or receptor changes going on here, probably in everyone, and some people just have a low enough threshold that they are at risk for these effects.

c. Use at your own risk, do some research.

I want to add three things:

a. This thread is huge, I drink enough not to remember some of my posts, so if anyone's noticed that this is the 10th or 11th time I've talked about my flashbacks, just holler.

b. Because the visuals and other minor aftereffects are going away VERY slowly, over weeks, I wouldn't call 2c-i brain damaging, but:

1. The brain is very redundant, which means if neurons or sections are damaged, others can compensate, which could hide the damage, but ...

2. I think because of all the drug propaganda (ex. MDMA), the ability of the brain to repair itself is greatly underestimated, and the slow vanishing of aftereffects from any of these phen's could be regrowth.

3. IMO I think its more likely there is just a chemical imbalance or receptor changes going on here, probably in everyone, and some people just have a low enough threshold that they are at risk for these effects.

c. Use at your own risk, do some research.

I know this is going OT a bit, but vear with me off course for a tad. A few years ago, I had quit taking Paxil 60 mg daily cold turkey. I experienced this aurora borealis type of persistent visual out of the corner of my left eye. It was always there, very colorful, but very distracting. It was always present at the same location spatially, as related to my filed of vision. So, if I turned my head left, the visual up and turned with me. After about a week, it finally subsided.

I think it would be stranger if the visual effect didn't move with your field of vision. :) Paxil affects the serotonin system, the same system assumed to be involved in the visual effects of many psychedelics. I take paxil right now at 25mg, and get purple blotches every now and then.

Paxil and other SSRI's also have long-lasting effects on genes and receptors in the brain, not just serotonin. This is the brain changing over time because of the constant 24/7 presence of the Paxil/SSRI in the body. This could definately explain why the effect lasted a week.

As far as connecting this to 2c-i, this isn't taken daily for months or years like anti-depressants. Its also relatively similar in effect to an entire class of psychedelic drugs, none of which seem to have these post-trip visuals. Somethin about that "i", who knows. Your Paxil example atleast shows that these changes in the brain are possible, and that these bad effects people get from 2c-i aren't necessarily damage.

i suspect it's due ot the long-ass half life of the iodine ion that keeps those visuals around. they do eventually go away, but it takes weeks to months.

i suspect it's due ot the long-ass half life of the iodine ion that keeps those visuals around

Uhmmm....iodine ion is and essential nutrient. That's why they put it in Morton salt. Morton salt doesn't give me lasting visuals. In fact, Morton salt doesn't give me any visuals at all :)

gloggawogga said:
Uhmmm....iodine ion is and essential nutrient. That's why they put it in Morton salt. Morton salt doesn't give me lasting visuals. In fact, Morton salt doesn't give me any visuals at all :)

Have you tried snorting it?

runaway said:
Paxil affects the serotonin system, the same system assumed to be involved in the visual effects of many psychedelics

There is no evidence that psychedelic's effects on serotonin have to do with the visuals. BOL-148, a LSD relative, is a STRONGER serotonin agonist than LSD, but it has no psychedelic effects. Psychedelic's effects on serotonin do not explain the visual effects because there are many other drugs that affect serotonin like LSD does, but are without any psychedelic action..

Thank you for the kick in the butt. The mechanisms behind the effects of these drugs are more complex than science can explain, atleast the filtered science available to the public. I would like to point out though that most papers I've read on psychedelic compounds have declared activation of the serotonin subtype 2A receptor to be the main effect of the phenethylamines and tryptamines. But the mind is complex, an estimated network of 100 billion neurons, each neuron with 1,000 legs or axons connecting to other neurons. Only high resolution imaging and an understanding of the genes and basic proteins at work will ever explain how these drugs affect the brain. Besides, does anyone really expect the secret of awareness to be revealed in the chemistry of the brain? We can try though, and I'm sure before we fully understand 2c-i or lsd's effect on consciousness, we'll know enough to develop more targeted compounds. I try not to be to anxious about this though, I'm sure the scientists of today have learned from the past. Then again, I hope the DEA is learning from the past and present.

About relatives of LSD, MDMA is a serotonin agonist indirectly, in that if releases huge quantities of it, yet it is not a psychedelic. I would be interested to know if BOL-148 is strictly a serotonin agonist, and which receptor subtypes it affects.

I never read much but I think piperazines are selective serotonin subtype agonists, yet they seem to have little in common with psychedelics. I guess its trial and error until science defines in more mathematical terms the chemistry of the brain. Check out http://www.nsf.gov/od/lpa/newsroom/pr.cfm?ni=102

Hey ladies and gentleman, this is my first post. Great site. :)

I'm relatively new to psychedelics and 2C-I was my second research chemical tried, 2C-T-2 being my first. Let me just say that I think 2C-I fucking rocks, for my purposes, anyway.

And when I say "my purposes", let me explain a little more. I personally do not seek ego loss, personal development or spiritual development, nor do I wish to be whisked off in my mind to a mountaintop where God talks to me in the form of a raincloud.

Rather, I simply seek a recreational experience. More specifically, I wish to have a better time at social functions and hanging out with friends than I would in a sober state of mind. I want to laugh my ass off, remove any inhibitions that may be present, and maybe see some bright colors or walls breathing at the same time. Basically, I want to have a lot of fun.

To that end, 2C-I is fantastic. A buddy of mine and I tried it roughly a week ago and thoroughly enjoyed it. The come up was roughly an hour, and for a couple more hours after that, all we could manage was side-splitting laughter. Everything was funny. Our moods were euphoric, to say the least. It was not possible, at the time, to have a negative thought.

Other aspects of the trip consisted of extreme time dilation, breathing walls, twisted size and depth perception, as well as tracers.

Thought MDMA it is not, 2C-I is something that could definitely be a "party" or "social" drug for gentlemen like myself. Fantastic drug, in my opinion.

On the issue of how 2C-I interacts with the CNS and what receptors it interacts with, I think it's important to keep these sorts of questions in perspective. And what I mean by that is, it is important to realize how complex these questions are. For instance, we're not even completely sure that molecules such as 2C-I exist in space in the same way as our molecular bonding theories (valence, orbital, etc.) say they do. For example, we're pretty sure that iondine exists as the fourth substituent on the ring, but we can't be 100% sure. Not with current technology because we can't actually observe the molecule.

With this in mind, it becomes extremely complex in trying to theorize how 2C-I biochemically interacts in the body.

I guess my main point in all of that is simply to say that all we have right now is theory; human theory that is imperfect and does not describe reality in complete correctness. So when building an argument as to what molecule interacts with what receptors, remember that we don't know for sure and you're just making a guess.

I have found that the best combo with 2c-i(sunshine) is a low dose of mushrooms. I normaly do not get a exeptional body high from 2c-i witch I look for when Im using 2cs but I found that a couple caps set me straight I felt a light organic buzz.. with the heavy visuals I get from sunshine.

BrokenNosedMogul said:
it's eerie hearing such hedonism from someone who can construct such gorgeously parallel sentences.

Are we not all hedonists, just in different ways? And can hedonists not be intelligent? Call me a crazy libertarian, but there's nothing wrong with seeking pleasure, when appropriate. ;)

um okie.. so is ecstacy considered silly slang? um or acid? or other? Im new to these forums.. but in my area sunshine has become a popular drug.. I was not aware that was unknown by others.

[mod's note: listen man, read the Forum Guidelines. Learn the rules. If you have a problem, take it to PMs. And don't make me tell you again to knock it off with that "sunshine" crap. We don't use local/regional slang in this forum, period. - iso]

Last edited by a moderator:
When you say we are all hedonists, I assume you mean we all have an undeniable desire to feel pleasure. What you are missing is pain, and our responsibility as capable lifeforms to prevent pain in the world. Before I let these self-indulgent hedonist arguments settle it, I think of the balance and moderation that comes from a need to devote my personal resources to the abolishment of pain. Somewhere between this ideal and living like a pig lies a step in the right direction.