• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Old Big & Dandy 2C-I Thread and Scraps

is it just me or when you are on 2ci and there is some more just sitting there do you get the urge to do some more right then, i normally fight this urge but it is still there. a friend said this too, anyone else experience this

I've done 2CI twice, both at 17.5mg, and I wished I had taken a little less each time. It's a little too stimulating at that level.

I've done 2CI twice, both at 17.5mg, and I wished I had taken a little less each time. It's a little too stimulating at that level.

I've taken it three times, once at 12mgs and twice at 16. That was plenty for me to realize that I just wasn't a big fan of the compound.

2C-I seems to lack the depth of experience I'm looking for, and is much to stimulating in a weird way for me (and my gf). I couldn't possibly fathom going any higher in dosage, and I doubt I'll ever even do it again.

There's just too many other gems to explore to bother with 2C-I and all of its quirks. I'm done.

Ez,

...Ad

I dont think your going to realy feel what is 2ci with such low dose . I remeber i snorted 10 mg and it was just a little buzz and stimulation .

People respond differently. If he got uncomfortable body stimulation at 16 mg I can see why he wouldn't want to do more. 20mg was rather overstimulating for me, and it wasn't that deep.

I get very strong visuals at 17.5mg. I also don't use all that frequently (once a month max), and I believe that my tolerance isn't nearly as high as some people on this board.

I'm not sure whether theres a thread already on this topic in PD, but mods, move it elsewhere if you see fit.

But in my experience, I had the opposite. I found 2C-i did not build up tolerance quickly. Even after experimenting how far tolerance went, I did it a fair bit in a row (and not proud of it), and still, tolerance weasn't a MAJOR concern. You'd still get visuals, and trip, it wasn't like acid where you keep needing to take double then tripple just to get ANY effects.

2C-i is un derrated I think, it's not this new club drug, it's a pretty powerful introspective psychedelic, and can cause bad experiences too. Also, taking lots of it has unwanted body effects, over stimulation, body load and shaking.

I hardly believe you have strong visual at 17 when i got some visual at 30 and strong visual at 40 .

I did dxm at low dose and its nothing alike at hight dose .
Its the same for 2ce and the same for 2cd .
2cd at low dose make me a zombie , i dont have this effect at hight dose of 2cd . ANd like i also stated, i did 10mg 2ci nasal and the effect was NOTHING alike to 30mg oraly .

What about the effect at low dose sux and are better at hihgt dose? Im sure this is more than possible and the example is 2ce .
At low dose , 2ce is not realy depth or serious .

When i try a new chimical , i look at pikal or erowid and i simply take a stong dose . A low dose , some chimical sux and are a complete waste of time . I dont think low dose realy show you how good is a chimical or anythings else .

After my own said , i think i going to retry 5meodmt at hight dose and see if its better than low dose .

Last edited:
I don't think I've given up on it, but I have had problems with lasting visuals weeks later. I created a thread about this called 2c-i and hppd. I've noticed the effect is slowly going away. I'll probably end up trying it again, see the effect of setting and past experience with it.

You say you noticed no tolerance with it. Do you notice this with many psychedelics? I've yet to find a psychedelic I can just binge on for a few days without a rapid tolerance.

When i try a new chimical , i look at pikal or erowid and i simply take a stong dose .

That's a rather irresponsible approach to using research chemicals. Little is known about the safety of these chemicals. A considerable number of people have been hospitalized and a few have died from reckless dosing of research chemicals. There may be reasons for your high tolerance, like your rate of abuse, your use of other drugs, and other factors, but adivising people here to just take high doses will not be accepted.

A low dose , some chimical sux and are a complete waste of time .

Dosing too high has completely wasted a few people's lives.

DMX, PLEASE, try reading what people say..

DMX said:
I hardly believe you have strong visual at 17 when i got some visual at 30 and strong visual at 40 .

Different people respond differently, how many times does it have to be said..? You may experience a lack of visuals at low doses, but others don't, maybe because they're sensitive, or maybe because you're heardheaded, or maybe because this phen is just irratical in dosage.. Most likely some of everything..

I did dxm at low dose and its nothing alike at hight dose .
Its the same for 2ce and the same for 2cd .
2cd at low dose make me a zombie , i dont have this effect at hight dose of 2cd . ANd like i also stated, i did 10mg 2ci nasal and the effect was NOTHING alike to 30mg oraly .

Those comparisons don't say anything.. With the reasons I gave above, it's hard to say that a low dose of whatever substance will do the same to you as it does for someone else. These substances also act on different mechanisms, so if you have a tolerance to phens, that really doesn't say that you have a tolerance for say, DXM as well..

What about the effect at low dose sux and are better at hihgt dose? Im sure this is more than possible and the example is 2ce .
At low dose , 2ce is not realy depth or serious .

Depends on the person, again. I like low doses of 2C-I more as I like higher doses..

When i try a new chimical , i look at pikal or erowid and i simply take a stong dose . A low dose , some chimical sux and are a complete waste of time . I dont think low dose realy show you how good is a chimical or anythings else .

It's recommended and just plain better to ALWAYS START OUT LOW when experimenting with a new chem.

DMX-

why would I lie about this? I'm saying, that I've done 2C-I twice, each time at 17.5mg. And each time I got impressive visuals and was a little too stimulated to be very comfortable. I'm quite experienced with tripping, and I'm to a point where I know whether the visuals are impressive or not.

there are also a few factors you need to take into account. how often do you trip? I think that tolerance does come into effect, and some people that have tripped regularly for an extended amount of time build up an almost permanent tolerance. I know it's not documented, but I think it's a good theory and experience has only supported it.

there are other factors, such as quality and weighing methods.

and last of all, some people are extremely hard-headed, and I've noticed that this is the case more with PEAs than the other psychedelics. Just because it takes you more to get off doesn't mean that that's the case for other people.

when I trip, I prefer to trip hard. I don't trip all that often, and I just find that the harder and more intense ones are the most beneficial and rewarding for me. With 2C-I, I think that the only outcome from taking anymore would be an increase in the body load, and that's not my idea of a good trip.

DMX-

why would I lie about this? I'm saying, that I've done 2C-I twice, each time at 17.5mg. And each time I got impressive visuals and was a little too stimulated to be very comfortable. I'm quite experienced with tripping, and I'm to a point where I know whether the visuals are impressive or not.

there are also a few factors you need to take into account. how often do you trip? I think that tolerance does come into effect, and some people that have tripped regularly for an extended amount of time build up an almost permanent tolerance. I know it's not documented, but I think it's a good theory and experience has only supported it.

there are other factors, such as quality and weighing methods.

and last of all, some people are extremely hard-headed, and I've noticed that this is the case more with PEAs than the other psychedelics. Just because it takes you more to get off doesn't mean that that's the case for other people.

when I trip, I prefer to trip hard. I don't trip all that often, and I just find that the harder and more intense ones are the most beneficial and rewarding for me. With 2C-I, I think that the only outcome from taking anymore would be an increase in the body load, and that's not my idea of a good trip.

gloggawogga said:
That's a rather irresponsible approach to using research chemicals. Little is known about the safety of these chemicals. A considerable number of people have been hospitalized and a few have died from reckless dosing of research chemicals. There may be reasons for your high tolerance, like your rate of abuse, your use of other drugs, and other factors, but adivising people here to just take high doses will not be accepted.

Dosing too high has completely wasted a few people's lives.

Your such an idiot , its irresponsible to take any chimical or any drugs at any dose . Taking chimicals for drugs use is irresponsible .

Im not saying to others what to do , im saying what i do . You know me anyway , i told a lot of user to not take dxm at hihgt dose for the first time . When i took 2cp , i dint take 30 mg like an idiot , and i dint take 1 mg either like a retard . I used my brain and did something like 10 mg . You want to trip ? than take something real . Not my fault if you scare of it and stop tryn to scare the whole world .

Last edited by a moderator: