• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Old Big & Dandy 2C-I Thread and Scraps

For the record, new years eve we dosed on 12mg 2C-I (my and my fellow researcher) and this was mixed with many many alcoholic drinks over the course of the evening to great effect. In the morning, hangover was strictly alcohol related.

I applaud another thread going on now about "research on RC's", in which people report their own side effect profile with these substances.. somebody should take the initiative and make the 1st database in the interest of harm reduction.

VictorBorge said:
Pot ruined my 30mg 2C-I experiment, utterly. I'll never combine the two again.
Just to clarify this: I seem to have reached the point in my cannabis career where smoking it almost always results in paranoia and panic attacks, with almost no pleasure whatsoever. Even on its own. So, I'm not sure I'd say pot would ALWAYS be bad with 2C-I (although nothing about the two really calls out for each other, to me).

VictorBorge said:
Just to clarify this: I seem to have reached the point in my cannabis career where smoking it almost always results in paranoia and panic attacks, with almost no pleasure whatsoever. Even on its own. So, I'm not sure I'd say pot would ALWAYS be bad with 2C-I (although nothing about the two really calls out for each other, to me).

when i am on 2CI i dont even want to pick up a drink and if i do pick one up i cant drink it, it just doesnt feel right while on 2CI

VictorBorge said:

A Big, FAT ditto.

Best,

...Ad

I am in the same space as VictorBorge, while smoking pot by itself can result in an ok experience, when I smoke while tripping I become very paranoid. it seems to add a very dark edge to the trip, and I become very introspective in a very bad way, I feel guilty about things that I shouldn't be. I no longer smoke pot while tripping.

VictorBorge said:

Oh yeah? How can you be sure it wasn't Saturn's gravitational pull on Neptune's moon Miranda? Let's not go around blaming psychedelic combinations when we can't rule out the position of the planets. :X

Last edited:
^^ Now you're just being bizarre. I know what being stoned feels like, and lately I don't enjoy it, and it ruined my experience with another drug. That's all.

A couple beers and some weed at the tail-end of a 2c-i trip is highly reccommended. It helps the insomnia, which I have a problem with.

A couple beers and some weed at the tail-end of a 2c-i trip is highly reccommended. It helps the insomnia, which I have a problem with.

I did 30mg of 2ci today . VERY NICE . I took about 6 beer , and no problem .

I did 30mg of 2ci today . VERY NICE . I took about 6 beer , and no problem .

2c-1 again

as an example...if I wanted to have my dreamer friend take only 2c-1...its a nice night..7 pm, i want good buzz, not too powerful but interesting, colorful and fun... how much 2c-1 would you recommend...my dreamer friend has taken lots of lsd...what is the comparison..are they some what alike? not at all. more like mescalito, or is it its own animal all together? very interested.. my dreamer friend has an inquiring mind.. Bear

edit..oh yea..after rereading all the above post..someone said they had motor problems..holding up the head ect...I didnt have the impression it was a downer! dont do downers. ept to sleep...does this make you nod off? I first had the impression it was a nice, up, high like lsd or others..fill me in please bear8)

Last edited:
I've never had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Mescalito in person, but 2C-I is at least in the same psychedelic class as him (PEAs). It is not in the same class as LSD. Subjectively I don't find it much like LSD at all, the visuals are less intense and the head space is more clear. And no, at least for most people it is definitely not a downer. Very stimulating, at least as much as LSD and probably more.

If you just want a good buzz I would start with 10-12 mg and go from there.

I've never had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Mescalito in person, but 2C-I is at least in the same psychedelic class as him (PEAs). It is not in the same class as LSD. Subjectively I don't find it much like LSD at all, the visuals are less intense and the head space is more clear. And no, at least for most people it is definitely not a downer. Very stimulating, at least as much as LSD and probably more.

If you just want a good buzz I would start with 10-12 mg and go from there.

Victor, that's how I felt at first, but its remarkeable how it's reversed for me. 2ci produces massively more visuals and more headfuck than lsd does. i love lsd because at the lower end it's so subtle yet so powerful, and the visuals, i could care less. without the visuals on 2ci, there's an emptyness. the whole trip is just too superficial.

Victor, that's how I felt at first, but its remarkeable how it's reversed for me. 2ci produces massively more visuals and more headfuck than lsd does. i love lsd because at the lower end it's so subtle yet so powerful, and the visuals, i could care less. without the visuals on 2ci, there's an emptyness. the whole trip is just too superficial.

Just insufflated 15mg about an hour ago. Very headfirst kickstart of a trip. The body buzz was getting on my nerves, and I usually feel cold, so I took 60mg of codeine. Warmed me up and got rid of all the negative body stimulation. This is an awesome combination. The codeine is relatively subtle, but it helps immensely and makes the trip far more enjoyable.

funkee said:
Victor, that's how I felt at first, but its remarkeable how it's reversed for me. 2ci produces massively more visuals and more headfuck than lsd does.
That's interesting. I seem to recall you've done some really high doses of 2C-I; perhaps there is a reverse tolerance or, more accurately, a "learning" curve as with other chemicals, where once you've had a really hard trip with it, you begin noticing the visuals and psychedelia more.

funkee said:
Victor, that's how I felt at first, but its remarkeable how it's reversed for me. 2ci produces massively more visuals and more headfuck than lsd does.
That's interesting. I seem to recall you've done some really high doses of 2C-I; perhaps there is a reverse tolerance or, more accurately, a "learning" curve as with other chemicals, where once you've had a really hard trip with it, you begin noticing the visuals and psychedelia more.