• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Old Big & Dandy 2C-I Thread and Scraps

^^ There's only one way to find out.

The effects of combining marijuana with any chemical vary so much between different people - nobody here can tell you what the effects will be like for you. Some people like it, some hate it. I personally wouldn't want to combine marijuana with 2C-I...

^^ There's only one way to find out.

The effects of combining marijuana with any chemical vary so much between different people - nobody here can tell you what the effects will be like for you. Some people like it, some hate it. I personally wouldn't want to combine marijuana with 2C-I...

I really enjoyed 2ci with pot. Again on the higher dosage issue. Above 25mg it was pure and clean tripping with no no immediate side effects, outside of the blood clotting issue. It's very very odd. I find my best trips regarding body load issues are up and above the "suggested" mark of 20 or less. At 25,26,30,35,44,80,120 they were more or less better and cleaner feeling than those around 10-20. Even the under 10mg doses made me feel awful. Just gave me an ass load of the negatives without any upbeat feel or visuals.

The thing I really hate about it is how weak it makes me feel. I get so tired that I give up trying to hold my head up, I just need a tripod my neck gets so tired.

Skrilla said:
I personally wouldn't want to combine marijuana with 2C-I...
Pot ruined my 30mg 2C-I experiment, utterly. I'll never combine the two again.

Skrilla said:
I personally wouldn't want to combine marijuana with 2C-I...
Pot ruined my 30mg 2C-I experiment, utterly. I'll never combine the two again.

Other than something like 5-MeO-DMT, I myself won't trip if I don't have cannabis handy. Especially if I was taking something as stimulating as 2C-I. I don't smoke pot continuously throughout the trip. I tend to have a bowl as I swallow it, and then one (or more depending on how long the drug lasts) after the peak. But seriously, I won't even trip without pot. It would be a nightmare to this old pot head.

Yeah, mgs is right(but I do enjoy a good beer every now and then). But I think drinking is especially bad with 2ci, it always results in much more of a headache and hangover the next day.

Yeah, mgs is right(but I do enjoy a good beer every now and then). But I think drinking is especially bad with 2ci, it always results in much more of a headache and hangover the next day.

Quite the contrary to what you people said. Alcohol and 2C-I make a pretty good combination. It makes a good combo when one takes alcohol during the comedown of the 2C-I trip. It gives the trip more of a relaxing feeling.

Last edited:
Quite the contrary to what you people said. Alcohol and 2C-I make a pretty good combination. It makes a good combo when one takes alcohol during the comedown of the 2C-I trip. It gives the trip more of a relaxing feeling.

Last edited:
In my opinion, alcohol is excellent for ruining almost ANY drug experience.

For the record, new years eve we dosed on 12mg 2C-I (my and my fellow researcher) and this was mixed with many many alcoholic drinks over the course of the evening to great effect. In the morning, hangover was strictly alcohol related.

I applaud another thread going on now about "research on RC's", in which people report their own side effect profile with these substances.. somebody should take the initiative and make the 1st database in the interest of harm reduction.