• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

The Official 2012 NFL Thread v. All aboard the Kaepernick bandwagon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's a lot of confidence coming from a fan of a 3 and 3 team that's gotten dominated by us the past two times we played. but andy reid does have a good record coming off a bye weekend. guess it really depends which one of your teams shows up. your team is more bipolar than 90% of the people that post in TDS. maybe last weeks complete meltdown against an extremely mediocre lions team was a wake up call. i suppose we'll see.

i think andy reid is like 14-0 after bye weeks.

dude go back over the past like 10 seasons and youll see the eagles have beaten the falcons most years, not even including the playoffs

No way. 2004 Falcons were fucking beast.

ive watched every falcons team since like 2002 and i think this years team is easily the best

the only team that might have been able to compete is 1998 when the falcons went to the superbowl with Jamal Anderson beasting it up but i never watched that team play so idk.

Last year the Eagles lost because they couldnt stop Michael Turner and this year the run defense is a lot better.

Or does that not relate to this weekends game either?

Last year the Eagles lost because they couldnt stop Michael Turner and this year the run defense is a lot better.

Or does that not relate to this weekends game either?

lol actually it doesnt considering Falcons only pass it this year.

im actually going to the falcons eagles game so if falcons lose i'll be pretty fucking pissed. id be confident if it wasnt eagles off the bye.

If the 9ers can beat the cards on MNF this week they will have a solid lead in the NFC west, if they lose theyve got a long road to the playoffs. The cards beat us on the road last year and i hope our guys are thirsty for revenge.

SO i guess these are the uniforms the steelers will be wearing this week.

Charlie-Batch-O.jpg

/puke

yeah well the Falcons and Eagles are similiar franchises if you think about it. Both birds of prey, both East Coast teams, both have been to the SB but never won, both had Mike Vick as starting QB at one point.

yeah well the Falcons and Eagles are similiar franchises if you think about it. Both birds of prey, both East Coast teams, both have been to the SB but never won, both had Mike Vick as starting QB at one point.

what's your point?

Status
Not open for further replies.