• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

the official 2011-12 college football thread! part 1 ver. WHERE IS SMOTPOKER??

Status
Not open for further replies.
undercover_cop.jpg

lol, im a cop now? hhahahaha. i lived in Da Bluff, several b lighters know me man, but thats a funny fuckin pic lol lol, reminds me of Beastie Boys Sabotage

Great Hire by Stanford.

Andrew Luck wont even learn a new system for his jnr year....

STANFORD, Calif. (AP)—Stanford has hired offensive coordinator David Shaw to replace Jim Harbaugh as football coach.

The school will introduce Shaw at a news conference later Thursday. The hiring was first reported by the San Jose Mercury News.

Shaw played at Stanford from 1991-94. He returned to the Cardinal as an assistant under Harbaugh in 2007 and has coached receivers, running backs and served as offensive coordinator during that time.

He takes over a team that finished No. 4 in the final AP poll after a 12-1 season and has Heisman Trophy runner-up Andrew Luck returning at quarterback.

Damn she is hot.

Goodbye Cam. Goodbye Farley. Have fun in the NFL.
Fuckers.

Maybe we will be able to beat Auburn this year. Lol

re, axl's gator girl:
_arquivo_hannibal_lecter-copy.jpg

You know what you look like to me, with your good [rack] and your [dumb shirt]? You look like a rube. A well-scrubbed, hustling rube with a little taste. Good nutrition has given you some length of bone, but you're not more than one generation from poor white trash, are you, [girl]? And that accent you've tried so desperately to shed? Pure [Ocala]. What's your father, dear? Is he a [medicare cheat]? Does he stink of [doritos]? You know how quickly the boys found you … all those tedious sticky fumblings in the back seats of cars … while you could only dream of getting out … getting anywhere … getting all the way to the[swamp].

pander, i think i got the green light to have some people over for the falcons game if ya'll are interested.

fucking LOL @ Anthony Hopkins!

re: Southern women. yeah, you got it good down there. I constantly lament to PB how I wish my tOSU girls wore sun dresses to games... but your awesome sundress-clad harem of whores comes with a price - you have to deal with the thick Southern frat fucks. with their whack-ass ties (who wears a tie to a football games, you fags?)

plus, Ohio women are where it's at. I know you may think it's funny, but it holds a Texas-like appeal in the Near East-Coast from people out there. Halle Barry is my fave Ohio ex-pat imo fucking Monster's Ball yo

That Tebone chick looks like a friggin dude.At first i thought it was a photoshopped Sara Jessica Parker.

If those are your standards in the dirty south, i Feel sorry for you guys.

Come to Cali if you wanna see hot chicks ;)

how is it that there is still a "my womenz better than your womenz" argument going on while I'm posting here? The South wins.

I dunno, it's mostly personal preference. but I do prefer a good Midwestern woman. they usually don't have the stuffiness of the East Coast, while not being as maybe stricken with naivety and density that some Southern women have. a good Midwestern lady is just down to Earth no matter how beautiful she may be... and this I cherish

wow, we will really argue about anything here

BCS Standings

1 Auburn .9866
2 Oregon .9720
3 TCU .9102
4 Stanford .8365
5 Wisconsin .8041
6 Ohio State .7660
7 Oklahoma .7297
8 Arkansas .7274
9 Michigan State .6922
10 Boise State .6137
11 LSU .6134
12 Missouri .5276
13 Virginia Tech .5032
14 Oklahoma State .4897
15 Nevada .4336
16 Alabama .4328
17 Texas A&M .4151
18 Nebraska .3967
19 Utah .2549
20 South Carolina .2418
21 Mississippi State .1828
22 West Virginia .1330
23 Florida State .1140
24 Hawaii .0778
25 UCF .0545

the last official Bullshit Championship Series rankings

I dunno, it's mostly personal preference. but I do prefer a good Midwestern woman. they usually don't have the stuffiness of the East Coast, while not being as maybe stricken with naivety and density that some Southern women have. a good Midwestern lady is just down to Earth no matter how beautiful she may be... and this I cherish

idk have you read "A supposedly fun thing I'll never do again" by David Foster Wallace?

Status
Not open for further replies.