• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

the nfl 11-12 prediction thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The PAC-12 players were the ones having a good game actually, doug baldwin and marshawn lynch had great performances.

I dunno bro, I saw #55 of the St Louis Rams, James Laurenitis, in just about every hot damn tackle myself here ;)

Pete Carrol, I will admit, is doing a good job trying to build up Seattle. he cleaned up house. shit. both teams cleaned up house. I think I remember hearing that almost all the STL special teams punt returners mostly met last week. would be weird

statistically, for the span of three years, the rams from '09-'11 is the worst offense since like the 1930s

and yet spags remains the coach, i say give mchoody a chance at the last three games, than when he fails just ditch him, where he'll be the next coach at like a sub par acc school, wishin' he was as gay as lane kiffin

i wish we still had crazy ass mike martz and his black friend lovey smith, lucky chicago

bring in isaac bruce as a receiving coach so i can blow my load on my #80 blue and yellow '99 jersey every sunday, win or lose

week 15
jac @ atl
dal @ tb
gb @ kc
ten @ ind
car @ hou
cin @ stl
sea @ chi
no @ min
was @ nyg
mia @ buf
det @ oak
cle @ ari
nyj @ phi
ne @ den
bal @ sd
pit @ sf

jac @ atl
dal @ tb
gb @ kc
ten @ ind
car @ hou
cin @ stl
sea @ chi
no @ min
was @ nyg
mia @ buf
det @ oak
cle @ ari
nyj @ phi
ne @ den
bal @ sd
pit @ sf

week 15
jac @ atl
dal @ tb
gb @ kc
ten @ ind
car @ hou
cin @ stl
sea @ chi
no @ min
was @ nyg
mia @ buf
det @ oak
cle @ ari
nyj @ phi
ne @ den
bal @ sd
pit @ sf

jac @ atl
dal @ tb
gb @ kc
ten @ ind
car @ hou
cin @ stl
sea @ chi
no @ min
was @ nyg
mia @ buf
det @ oak
cle @ ari
nyj @ phi
ne @ den
bal @ sd
pit @ sf

alasdair

i'm not picking the seachickens for anything after watching them fumble their way to a win monday. also maybe picking sf if big ben continues to not make practice. this is the third time in a row (i think) of me picking buffalo. they better not lose. again. i'm also surprised at everyone picking philly over the jest. what changed? even page 2 & yahoo are taking jest.

what, and the raiders don't? I agree with kenickie though— I have serious qualms over picking seattle. They played like complete shit. Lots of awful choice to make this week, and I'm going to curse the whole fucking league if I don't come out ahead.

jac @ atl
dal @ tb
gb @ kc
ten @ ind
car @ hou
cin @ stl
sea @ chi
no @ min
was @ nyg
mia @ buf
det @ oak
cle@ ari
nyj @ phi
ne @ den
bal @ sd
pit @ sf

tough week

edit - going back with Pitt!!

Last edited:
looks like a few people are jumping on the tebow train. pats have struggled against the broncos lately. it's going to be an interesting game.

pats give up a lot of yards but the defense is looking better and better as the postseason looms...

alasdair

axl -- why browns?

because CLEVELAND IS THE CITY

hahaha. it's not like Arizona is on fire. Cleveland still plays pretty good defense and they are a real pesky team. I think the game will be close

re: Broncos VS Pats. besides the MNF game this is the second best game for watching for me. the Pats have the worst defense in the league and I see Tim Tebow giving them fits and edging out a victory if the Denver defense and Von Miller keep it close. the Broncos most certainly aren't a team made to play catch-up, and if Tom Brady scores a lot the Pats win easy

Last edited:
really? three wins of the past three weeks against dallas, san fran and st louis.

browns last win was against the jags a month ago.

seems like a stupid pick imho

-shrug-

jac @ atl
dal @ tb
gb @ kc
ten @ ind
car @ hou
cin @ stl
sea @ chi
no @ min
was @ nyg
mia @ buf
det @ oak
cle @ ari
nyj @ phi
ne @ den
bal @ sd
pit @ sf

Come on Tebow, the future of Christianity depends on you!

the Pats have the worst defense in the league...
here you go again...

don't get me wrong. the pats defense is not very good but they are worst in only one defensive category. your stats are cute, jim, but they're just that, stats. yes they give up a lot of yards but they don't give up a lot of points - which is more important? hey, at least they're up there (32nd and last) with these other awful teams who give up a lot of yards: green bay packers (31st) and new orleans saints (27th).

on top of that, they get their offense back on the pitch through turnovers - 4th in football in interceptions and way ahead of your 20th placed steelers in that category :)

alasdair

say what you will but I have a feeling even Tim Tebow, the worst passing QB in the league no doubt, is going to shred that swiss cheesy Pats secondary ;)

perhaps - like i say, the pats have struggled against the broncos. that said, i think the tebow train comes to a halt this week...

so far, it's 7-5 in favour of new england in this pick 'em. pretty divided.

alasdair

Kenickie has convinced me, and so has ESPN.com as they report that Browns QB Colt McCoy looks to not be starting against Arizona (change pick to Cards)

and sadly, it looks like Big Ben is hurt, well he's always hurt. Troy Polamalu is also experiencing troubles. the Steelers do not need to win at San Fran, while the Niners desparately need to win to get home-field advantage through the playoffs. I hate picking against my team, but it looks like I'm changing my pick to the Niners... just too many Pittsburgh players out. Harrison suspended one game, and LaMarr Woodley is out so there goes the pass rush

damn you, Care :(

Status
Not open for further replies.