• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids The NEW reformulated round Opana ER Mega Thread v.1 really? again??

And yes animale Im going to test your method. This week. Im getting a new camcorder :)

You guys, we don't allow sourcing. That includes for paraphernalia. If I have to remind you again, I will start infracting.

That's BS. If you didn't allow sourceing "including paraphanalia" you wouldn't allow threads like captainheroins where he gives atleast 2 websites on where to get clean injection water and wheel filters. It's no sourceing for drugs. And other threads where they tell you where to get bongs. HELL you wouldn't allow people to say "go to a pharmacy" since that's TECHINCALLY sourceing.

And this inst frug paraphanlia. Just something that coincedently works god for shaving pills. Besides pill grinders there's no company that makes grinders specificly for abusing pills.

SPEAKING OF WHICH: You just "sourced" on this thread -

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/626840-Filtering-roxies

Point proven?

No, your point is not proven. Bacteriostatic water, micron filters (like those mentioned in CHs thread, and the post in which muv "sourced") and clean syringes are all harm reduction equipment. What is the HR value in a device that allows you to shave a pill down to use in a method which is still dangerous? Also, what threads tell you where to get bongs, I have never seen them?

Having said that, the staff is discussing what is allowed and what is not allowed, but the sourcing of instruments used for shaving down pills is currently not allowed.

Last edited:
How fine are you getting the pill?

I got it like this.
prim8.jpg

I still don't wanna put that up my nose...

Much finer, it is Powder. I have snorted shavings like what you have, and i will tell you that it is much better.

And the Ped-x is a different texture than your tool.

Can you post a pic of the tool you have? Also you confused me, is it better when its a powder with the tool you have? Or better with the shavings like I posted..Snorting..

If you have an issue with the forum or myself, take it to support or an admin. I don't want to see this shit in here.

Note: just did some housekeeping.

Sourcing includes mentioning brand-name products (ped-whatever) and retailers for ANYTHING NOT HR SUPPLIES.

Can you post a pic of the tool you have? Also you confused me, is it better when its a powder with the tool you have? Or better with the shavings like I posted..Snorting..

I posted the link to the tool above, I would post one of mine, but it is with my friend right now. And it is better with my tool, which makes it powder

Sorry, didn't realize it got removed, just pm me, haze.

Last edited:
I put the pill in water, 2 hours into it the gel seems to have expanded and inside is like a ball...

NSFW:
2w1xhtj.jpg

I took the coating off fyi...I just found it interesting. I wonder if inside the inside is the OxyM? Or should all the Oxy leak out into the water....I don't have a clue...Im going to let it sit for 12 hours.

I put the pill in water, 2 hours into it the gel seems to have expanded and inside is like a ball...

NSFW:
2w1xhtj.jpg

I took the coating off fyi...I just found it interesting. I wonder if inside the inside is the OxyM? Or should all the Oxy leak out into the water....I don't have a clue...Im going to let it sit for 12 hours.

The oxymorphone is in all of the pill, the middle probably hasn't absorbed as much water yet is my guess. I have heard that the drug will leak into the water, but I have also heard that it will not, but I have not tested it.

Your probably right it leaks into the water..As were right around the 12 hour mark, maybe a little past it, can't remember. Anyway that ball is completely gone, and now all that exists it a what looks like gel. Its about 2x the size as the original pill, and its all spread out, however its all intact, kind of like the shape of a ballon.

So at this point if I swallow it all it should act like a OxyM IR. Just need a way to increase the BA, I could eat.

So ya I just pulled the gel blob from the water..

NSFW:
2cig328.jpg

Im just going to swallow the water and not that blob...It feels like wet gum/glue and its really thick

I would keep that goo just in case enough oxymorphone didn't seep into the water. Since it's been about an hour, how are you feeling?

Yeah I decided to just swallow it all. I don't feel anything. I ate peanut butter cups with it.

Now that I think more about that glob, it was like the consistency of silicone, and looked just like it. I wonder how we digest that?

So I'm redoing it, I dropped (2) 20's in for 40mgs total. Am I right in thinking that this should be come IR, I would think so. When its time to drink it be approx ~4mg accounting the Oral BA. Unless I eat with it?

Those are 15mg ER Actavis Generics..They been around for a long time--I believe there still being made. Just waiting to hear from cLoud* on how snorting them goes.

They're good, man. You can't really shave them down, you just crush:chop:snort. But they're good.

What is that on the back? A bannana? lmao. I never seen em :O

I had em all..well thought I did. I didnt know they had 15mg IR's. I woulda LOVED to boot those. I banged like 6 of the 10mg's once but I had to use pretty much half a cotton ball. SO much filler.

They're not the IR's, they're the 15MG ER's.

If you get them, don't snort the whole pill at once. Sniff a bit, wait, sniff a bit more, then continue till it's gone. It's a LOT of powder to snort all at once.

Ok, I should be good with saying since the reformulation the price of my copay went up. Plus they really don't work as well as the OG as all!

Haze, swallowing your opana will not even compare to intranasally (if you're into that?). You probably know the oral bio is very low, while intranasal is pretty good.

Also, my method does work very good, if you miss snorting the old opanas and have new ones, you should give it a try, you won't be disappointed.