• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids The NEW reformulated round Opana ER Mega Thread v.1 really? again??

You can snort them, and they work really really good. I posted a thread with my two methods, "Defeating New Opana ER Formulation" I think that's what it was.

::barney cup raised:: true story

Hell yeah! Do you know why this is? Why are they making new abuse proof opanas if they are just going to start producing the old ones again? If the old ones are around again all the patients are probably going to want to switch back so then there is no use.

Oh ya? Post it here your method.

And its because the copyright patanet ran out. So other companys can make it.

You can snort them, and they work really really good. I posted a thread with my two methods, "Defeating New Opana ER Formulation" I think that's what it was.

post it.

And the reason why there coming back in september is because another company now is able to make em. There patent ran out.

Niceee that'll be a heavenly day. And yeah animalpee post it or atleast the link.

Quoting myself for highhooked

It has been said, but anyone injecting these has a death wish. Just don't do it.

How do you guys know what the generic formulation will be? Do you really think the fda will allow the release of a drug formulation that literally EVERYONE would be switching to concurrent with the introduction of a very expensive new pill that the FDA asked Endo to reformulate?

You guys should go read the FDA's letter to pharmaceutical manufacturers regarding drug shortages... gives a lot of insight into how dependent the FDA and the pharmaceutical companies are on each other... they aren't going to scorn Endo like that.

My guess would be that this will use other proven technology that cannot be injected,
OROS push-pull (as in Exalgo)
The OxyNeo formulation (not sure what the time release is called)
Formulation from Xanax XR which is totally junkie-proof

And that's just off the top of my head... there are a lot of choices for existing tamper-resistant technologies that are very easily licensed.

So what? Atleast let him post his theory. He can put a lil disclaimer. This is like a brainstorm of sort.

^ I read it as a reply to post #224, so I think he posted that to say why he isn't sold on the idea of generics being available this fall, not to say anything about someones method of getting high on these pills.

It can be snorted, I have done it with both of the new re-formulations. First method, is to cut the pill into four quarters, place in a puddle of water and allow to soak for thirty seconds, then with pliers, and while the pill is still wet, squish the quarters of the pill as flat as possible, the thinner the better. Next, you have to dry it out as best you can, over a lighter or candle works nice. While drying it out try your best to keep it as thin as possible. After it is dried out fairly well, cut it with scissors as fine as possible. Then, you just snort the clippings and let them sit deep in your nose without going down your throat. It is a little uncomfortable, but it is worth it in my oppinion. Also, it has to sit for about half an hour in your nose before you will notice the effects, don't give up if you don't feel the effects immediately, it takes a little time.

Second method, is to use a callus-shaver (not a ped-egg, looks like a hair brush, but on the end of it is a rough metal grinder. I found one at a major grocery store chain, that I don't believe I can name on this site, for 2 dollars). It will take a little effort to shave it all down, shouldn't take more than half an hour for the whole pill though. Once it is all shaved, I mixed a small amount of baking soda or B12 vitamin into the shavings and snorted that.

Baking soda or B12 is so the pill shavings don't gel up as much, I was told B12 works better, but have not tried it.

This is my original post, copied and pasted. Don't knock it until you try it, the second method works extremely well, don't settle for the first one unless you can't buy the "Pedx" from Wal-Mart. They are only 2 dollars and are necessary, they are not the same texture as a "Ped Egg".

So, the other day I got 6 of the 20mg new Opana TRF's. the tl;dr version: they cannot be defeated. period. RIP Opana ER.

The method to break the old ones was simply crush, soak in 91% IPA for 5 minutes, decant and evaporate alcohol, enjoy thru your favorite ROA. The new ones are fucking indestructible, a brand new coffee bean grinder did not do ANYTHING to the pills except round the edges a bit, the coating cant easily be removed, if at all, and putting them in 91% IPA resulted in something as thin and slippery as KY lube. The INTAC system im sure can be defeated, but the old way of defeating the TIMER-x system does NOT work with the new double concave pills.

Even if one had the patience to see if the pills would dissolve in a different solvent or possible a/b extraction ( I considered a 6 hour soak in heated 91% IPA or methanol, but I dont have a hot plate w/magnetic stirbar), the gel shit seems more or less impossible to bust, and injecting slime seems a really great way to wreck your insides at an alarming rate.

Unless you can get the IR 5s or 10s, or the new TRF's for a REALLY dirt cheap price, they arent worth messing with. Even if one could use a dremel to get the particle size down to dust, there are no solvents I am aware of that will bust the INTAC system. A/B may work but screwing with muriatic acid and drano or similarly strong acids and bases is INCREDIBLY DANGEROUS w/o fairly special lab equipment, and practically suicidal unless you know without a shadow of a doubt how to balance the pH. Then you still have to contend with the plastic crap in the pills.

Heating *might* work provided that the plastic matrix decomposes at a lower temperature than the oxymorphone, but I couldnt find any information on that, and you're still left with decomposition products that you're going to put into your body. No thank you. and dont think a micron filter will work; they wont even draw up thru a Q-tip cotton. *Maybe* if you had access to 10mL rigs and could dilute the hell out of the gel they would be injectable, but no thanks. Im crazy, but Im not INSANE.

Seriously, dont bother with these. If you are on PM program, I truly feel sorry for you guys getting new Opana TRFs. No shit, 800mg of Motrin and some Icy Hot is better for pain for me than 60mg of the new TRFs taken orally was.

eta:

It will take a little effort to shave it all down, shouldn't take more than half an hour for the whole pill though.

So, roughly 3 hours of hand filing to prep 6 pills that will still turn to slime the second they hit any kind of liquid? You are FAR more patient than I.

Last edited:
So, the other day I got 6 of the 20mg new Opana TRF's. the tl;dr version: they cannot be defeated. period. RIP Opana ER.

The method to break the old ones was simply crush, soak in 91% IPA for 5 minutes, decant and evaporate alcohol, enjoy thru your favorite ROA. The new ones are fucking indestructible, a brand new coffee bean grinder did not do ANYTHING to the pills except round the edges a bit, the coating cant easily be removed, if at all, and putting them in 91% IPA resulted in something as thin and slippery as KY lube. The INTAC system im sure can be defeated, but the old way of defeating the TIMER-x system does NOT work with the new double concave pills.

Even if one had the patience to see if the pills would dissolve in a different solvent or possible a/b extraction ( I considered a 6 hour soak in heated 91% IPA or methanol, but I dont have a hot plate w/magnetic stirbar), the gel shit seems more or less impossible to bust, and injecting slime seems a really great way to wreck your insides at an alarming rate.

Unless you can get the IR 5s or 10s, or the new TRF's for a REALLY dirt cheap price, they arent worth messing with. Even if one could use a dremel to get the particle size down to dust, there are no solvents I am aware of that will bust the INTAC system. A/B may work but screwing with muriatic acid and drano or similarly strong acids and bases is INCREDIBLY DANGEROUS w/o fairly special lab equipment, and practically suicidal unless you know without a shadow of a doubt how to balance the pH. Then you still have to contend with the plastic crap in the pills.

Heating *might* work provided that the plastic matrix decomposes at a lower temperature than the oxymorphone, but I couldnt find any information on that, and you're still left with decomposition products that you're going to put into your body. No thank you. and dont think a micron filter will work; they wont even draw up thru a Q-tip cotton. *Maybe* if you had access to 10mL rigs and could dilute the hell out of the gel they would be injectable, but no thanks. Im crazy, but Im not INSANE.

Seriously, dont bother with these. If you are on PM program, I truly feel sorry for you guys getting new Opana TRFs. No shit, 800mg of Motrin and some Icy Hot is better for pain for me than 60mg of the new TRFs taken orally was.

I have shaved them into a powder and snorted them many times, it is possible, and its not hard at all. It takes about 15 minutes to shave a pill down and yields extremely good results. I posted the method above your post, you should give it a try, you won't be disappointed.

I guess if you need 6 pills to get high, this might not be the method for you, but if you don't have a crazy tolerance, its very effective.

Also, if you snort them, it doesn't matter if the turn to slime in your nose, you still absorb the drug, and its not hard to get the slime out of your nose, one blow in the tissue and there you go.

Last edited:
I have shaved them into a powder and snorted them many times, it is possible, and its not hard at all. It takes about 15 minutes to shave a pill down and yields extremely good results. I posted the method above your post, you should give it a try, you won't be disappointed.

I guess if you need 6 pills to get high, this might not be the method for you, but if you don't have a crazy tolerance, its very effective.

Also, if you snort them, it doesn't matter if the turn to slime in your nose, you still absorb the drug, and its not hard to get the slime out of your nose, one blow in the tissue and there you go.

Unfortunately, I do need that many to get a really good rush, and that's IV'd. 6 20s would be about 4-6 hits with the older Opanas. I remember (sort of) the first time I snorted one 20 - it flattened me for almost a day, and I had a decent tolerance then. Now, I think my tolerance is to the point that if I could get ahold of half a gram (500mg) of hydromorphone and shot it up, I would at best pass out.

If I ever met a genie in a lamp, I think one of my 3 wishes would be to have that virgin opiate tolerance again, permanently. Would rock to get wasted on a single 5/500 vicodin lol.

^ I read it as a reply to post #224, so I think he posted that to say why he isn't sold on the idea of generics being available this fall, not to say anything about someones method of getting high on these pills.

Lol. It's been on like 3 different drug company websites. I postd a link a while back..actly no I didn't someone else did. I forget what page it's on. There's only ten thus far so you can find it easy.

And I'm going to start a mythbuster thread of sorts on alot of theorys from IVing (which I already proved a few of them are bullshit on my own. Now I'll record it to show you guys.) and theorys like this. I won't say it's BS ye...but...ionno...not buying it. But I'll still test with a 20mg new one so I waste only a few dollars.

Lol. It's been on like 3 different drug company websites. I postd a link a while back..actly no I didn't someone else did. I forget what page it's on. There's only ten thus far so you can find it easy.

And I'm going to start a mythbuster thread of sorts on alot of theorys from IVing (which I already proved a few of them are bullshit on my own. Now I'll record it to show you guys.) and theorys like this. I won't say it's BS ye...but...ionno...not buying it. But I'll still test with a 20mg new one so I waste only a few dollars.

So you are going to test my method? You just have to be sure to get the right callus shaver, I'm confident it won't work with a ped egg or anything similar, everyone in my town is using this method, its cool because the new formulas are a lot cheaper than the old ones.

Unfortunately, I do need that many to get a really good rush, and that's IV'd. 6 20s would be about 4-6 hits with the older Opanas. I remember (sort of) the first time I snorted one 20 - it flattened me for almost a day, and I had a decent tolerance then. Now, I think my tolerance is to the point that if I could get ahold of half a gram (500mg) of hydromorphone and shot it up, I would at best pass out.

If I ever met a genie in a lamp, I think one of my 3 wishes would be to have that virgin opiate tolerance again, permanently. Would rock to get wasted on a single 5/500 vicodin lol.

It just seemed to me that you were downing the method, and could have made some people stray away from trying it, when it really is a great method. I just didn't want it to get pushed aside because someone who hasn't tried it voided it.

You guys, we don't allow sourcing. That includes for paraphernalia. If I have to remind you again, I will start infracting.

You guys, we don't allow sourcing. That includes for paraphernalia. If I have to remind you again, I will start infracting.

I'm sorry, I went against my better judgement. Am I allowed to post a picture of the tool?

80mg- PM me and I will tell you the details and all

Last edited:
Thats pretty much similar to what I use for all my pills...

ojmudt.jpg