The new phish appreciation thread

The last show I saw there was in 2000. I sold an entire gun case of glass and 2 vials of L. No problems. I'm so out of touch and old.

Show last night ruled. I ate mushrooms and melted into the couch. Woke up around 3 with a fucking puddle of IPA in my lap.

The hard life of a true phanner. Lol

Knife, hope all is well. Getting ready to watch 8/15,8/16 MMP. I have a lot of couch tour to catch up on. Been going a little out of order. Hope you had a great time.

I will follow your advice about following the tour.
I just like getting a heads up.

Last edited:
iLoveYouWithaKnife so how did ye old scam go. I was looking at my ticket, and if they still existed, I could go to Kinkos and make a few copies. I would copy some pit passes myself for next year. IDEA !

Phish will summer tour next year right? I'm already getting jazzed up for next summer. After a year of chemo, Phish is a nice alternative. I like the feel goodness of the band and shows.
I'm jamming some Primus & The Chocolate Factory With The Fungi Ensemble.

Not as good as Phish, but cool none the less.

Kind of makes me want to melt euphorically.

Last edited:
Man I wish I was going to the festie so many great events happening at it with so many friends. I was in ATL and Nashville so I dont know if I could run myself ragged again. That little excursion took a lot out of me. # drugcation

Man I wish I was going to the festie so many great events happening at it with so many friends. I was in ATL and Nashville so I dont know if I could run myself ragged again. That little excursion took a lot out of me. # drugcation

How were the southern shows for you? Sounds like you had fun.

I used to work at the venue they play around here, checking ID's and serving beer and what not. The next year I would just show up at the back/artist entrnace with my old work shirt slung over my shoulder and they'd let me walk right in. Free lawn access, and if I put the shirt on I could walk up to row 5 with no problem.

It really only had to be the same color shirt as the employed company. So if you know that in advance you can always give it a shot, worst that happens is you get turned away.

great idea JahSEEus. I'm willing to try it. I'll bring a flash light also. I'll look the part.