The new phish appreciation thread

Thanks ChickenScratch. I'll stay out of Md for sure. I'll start doing some venue researching now for next years tour.

Anywhere down south sucks. Ny sucks. And MMP is awful, they bring out a chopper with spotlight at night.
If you're talking about working, stay out of the lot and go in early and work inside.

Oh and holmdel is as awful as it gets. They'll search your car if they see you sitting inside smoking a cigarette.

Last edited:
Thanks iLoveYouWithaKnife. I also agree with the fuck it attitude of Chicken, but having an idea helps. Where's holmdel ? Edit: just found PNC bank arts center in NJ. My goal is a month tour. I just like getting an idea, so I can have even a better time, is all. I'll think twice about the south and some east coast cities.

This thread is all about Phish and anything related. Keep up the great posts.

Last edited:
Don't skip anything. If you're going on tour, the point is to follow the tour.
Just make sure your car looks clean and there's no obnoxious tour stickers smacked all over your bumper and you'll be fine.

Thank you. I'm very confident. I don't get out of hand, so I have nothing to worry about.

Hopefully they'll do a fall west coast tour next year. That's what you should do. Hell, phish doesn't go on tour for much longer than a month these days anyway. Just do the whole damn thing.

And this happened last night.....

Setlist Phish: Fri, Aug 14, 2015
Walnut Creek Amphitheater, Raleigh, NC

Set 1: Llama[1], Chalk Dust Torture, The Moma Dance, Yarmouth Road, Tube > Bouncing Around the Room, Maze, Waiting All Night, Lawn Boy, Devotion To a Dream, Wolfman's Brother, Suzy Greenberg

Set 2: The Wedge, Golden Age > Reba > Mike's Song > Ghost > No Quarter > Weekapaug Groove > First Tube

Encore: Farmhouse, Fire

[1] Performed in a slow funk style.
Notes: Llama was performed in a slow funk style. Weekapaug included No Quarter teases from Trey.

Watching some Phish 4/29/90, Woodbury Ski& Racket club. Great stuff. I love when they open a show up acapella.

Chicky-baby, it's not 1999. That place is notorious for the dreadie-feddies.
I like the countless number of arrests for sales of a counterfeit controlled substance.

The last show I saw there was in 2000. I sold an entire gun case of glass and 2 vials of L. No problems. I'm so out of touch and old.

Show last night ruled. I ate mushrooms and melted into the couch. Woke up around 3 with a fucking puddle of IPA in my lap.

Here it is. The rest of the Phish Summer Tour.

August 21st,22nd,23rd Magnaball at Watkins Glen International

September 4th,5th,6th Dick's Sporting Goods Park

The three day tickets at Dicks come to $180.00 ($30.00 convenience fee)

Last edited:
Here it is. The rest of the Phish Summer Tour.

August 21st,22nd,23rd Magnaball at Watkins Glen International

September 4th,5th,6th Dick's Sporting Goods Park

The three day tickets at Dicks come to $180.00 ($30.00 convenience fee)

Custie up like everybody else. ;)