The new phish appreciation thread

This might not be the best place to ask but does anyone here have the 6/4/11 show? Just lost that CD and my hardrive on old lappy is all frizzled. Trying to give to a phriend as a gift.

Also, anyone else here PT at all?

I like to introduce noobs to the funky shit and then tackle the more complicated stuff.

Moma Dance, Tube, Wolfmans Brother, ACDC Bag, Ghost

Some covers as well....Boogie On Reggae Woman, Sneakin Salley, Timber Ho, Crosseyed and Painless, etc

Hell, just put on Dayton 97.

Just jammed this show. This is some great stuff. Hampton/Salem 97 is great also.

The thread is in limbo, but anything Phish related, including favorite shows, side projects, etc, fits in here. Stories, etc.

>tfw I was locked up mostly for Phish's post-Grateful Dead mid-to-late-90's golden age

This might not be the best place to ask but does anyone here have the 6/4/11 show? Just lost that CD and my hardrive on old lappy is all frizzled. Trying to give to a phriend as a gift.

Download a Linux distro and install KODI on it. If I'm not mistaken there is a site on there called Phish.in or similar. It seemed to have all the shows, including back in the 80's.

SKL - I feel for you. I was locked up in my own way. I am referencing back to the Horde tour. It was like Phish, Dave Matthews Band, Blues Traveler, etc.

I still get a kick out of the fact that the nurse that gives me I.V. Ketamine infusions in the hospital, used to follow Phish on tour in the 90's. It's a nice moment to have right before the Ketamine hits.

i've suddenly discovered about a dozen new songs on top of the previous 12 i liked

shit

'94-'98 and '03 are kind of awesome

http://bt.etree.org/details.php?id=545460 - Phish 2011-06-04 Blossom Music Center, Cuyahoga Falls, OH [MBHO Hypers>Naiant LittleBox>Sony M10] **24-Bit**
http://bt.etree.org/details.php?id=545444 - Phish 06/04/2011 Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio - Schoeps mk4v > M222 > V2 **16bit**

^^ I saw them there in '15. Place is awesome. Gates open 7.5 hours before show.

"Motion in the ocean
His air hose broke
Lots of trouble
Lots of bubble
He was in a jam
S'in a giant clam
Rock rock
Rock lobster
Down, down
Lobster rock
Lobster rock
Let's rock!"

...deep.

Welp, "tour" has started. Didn't stream last night but it's an interesting setlist. Heard they teased Mtn Jam pretty heavy somewhere in the 2nd set (RIP Gregg). Hopefully, they play it at some point. Assuming this was a bit of a warm up show. I won't be seeing any shows. Baby girl born last Friday, but looking forward to seeing what they do. Really wish I was doing Dayton and Pittsburgh. Have fun, freaks!

HUNTINGTON BANK PAVILION AT NORTHERLY ISLAND
Chicago , IL
SET 1: What's the Use? > Breath and Burning, Wolfman's Brother, In The Good Old Summer Time[1], Everything's Right[1] > Limb By Limb, Nellie Kane, Theme From the Bottom > Blaze On

SET 2: No Men In No Man's Land > Fuego > My Friend, My Friend > Your Pet Cat -> Golden Age -> Your Pet Cat, Leaves[2] > Harry Hood > Shine a Light, Julius

ENCORE: Love Is What We Are[2] > Golgi Apparatus

[1] Phish debut.
[2] Debut.

Congratulations ChickenScratch !

Last show I went to, people had children there. Newborns may be too new to enjoy a show, but everyone can pick up on positive vibes.

My boss just passed away. If I try, I'll make it to a show this year. The sooner the better.

Again, much happiness for you and your family.

Thanks man! Another weird setlist last night. Although, I heard simple was 27 minutes long and really good. First set looks decent, second looks, I don't know, weird. Interested to hear the simple and cities>slave.

SETLIST: PHISH, SATURDAY 07/15/2017
HUNTINGTON BANK PAVILION AT NORTHERLY ISLAND
Chicago , IL
SET 1: Stealing Time From the Faulty Plan > The Moma Dance > The Wedge, Halfway to the Moon > Ya Mar, Martian Monster, Party Time, Wingsuit > Bouncing Around the Room, More

SET 2: Corona[1] > Simple > Winterqueen > Light -> Scents and Subtle Sounds[2] -> Cities > Slave to the Traffic Light

ENCORE: Loving Cup

[1] Phish debut.
[2] No intro.

I'm going to go see them October 4th, Cincinnati, Ohio. I'll have the $$$ by then.