• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The NEW NEW NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps thread

Yo I'm so down with rating the rush. The other day i copped these bags called Pink Panther. So I go shoot up and the rush is sick, but after that I'm barely high. It's crazy how dope with no legs can maske you rush like crazy.

Stamp: BLOCK TESTED
Graphic: none
Quality: 6/10
Rush Quality: 5/10
Count: 5/10
Color/Consistency: tan powder
Neatness of Package: 5/10
ROA: IV
Overall Score: 5.5/10 not bad. I wish I had more to really evaluate it but to be honest I'd say it's avaerage to a little abpve average. My boy was raving about it but we never see eye to eye on what'sgood and what's not.

LOCATION -- Atlantic city
Stamp: life support
Quality: 6/10
Count: 6/10
Color/Consistency: off white/tan powder
Neatness of Package: 5/10 -- .
ROA: sniffl

Not bad for ac area. my tolerance is high since i gotten some methadone lately but felt decent off of 3 bags. Just wish i could get ITchy Like i used to . Anyone else notice that goes away with tolerance ?
Bansh you can still review unstamped bags.(ive never seen one) ............And i dunnno how Philly has been but in camden their bundles they arent really giving any free bags. maybe one if your lucky. or maybe thats just at spots i know...........no mods im not sourcing ,i hear what you are thinking *ftr, that post didnt indicate sourcing at all, lighten up dude -thizzer*...........And also stuff in Cmd never sticks to bags.....almost wish it did .........
Hey ive been wondering how Philly has been , I heard that the open air market is nothing like it used to be..................

Everything goes away with tolrance my bro...Everything. Pretty soon you'll be doing bags just to function. I had to sniff 25 bags a few weeks ago to get high off some rather weak shit. But I swear it took 15 bags of some good shit to get high. Now I shoot but Iwouldn't suggest it unless you really don't care about your addiction cause it is dangerous. The itching and shit will come back at first but it makew quitting harder and you have to go the PA or NY for needles. They sell them at pharmacies. NJ still hasn't legalized needles. Cause junkies definitely won;t use needles if they're breaking the law.

stamp name: ESCAPE
graphic: not quit sure, looks like a foot print, mabey a bird? the stamp came off when i peeld back the tape
quanity:8
quality:7 this shit seemed like fire to me, but ive been off of the shit for 3 days so it might have been my tolerance is just a bit lower
kind of sloppy packaging and this shit is more tan than the usual off white shit thats around

has anyone else had any of these? they came from pitt, i can still get a other stamps that wernt workin for me before i took a break. Just wonderin if this shit is actually pretty good or if i just lost some tolerance

Last edited:
(specific area of the island edited) a really long island where two towers were blown up on 9/11/01 (vague enough for ya???) LOL...Not vague enough, so ill refresh u on the guidelines haha..Its so damn clear, idk wat u dont understand so ill spell it out real simple for u. I aint givin u bullshit or bitchin u out, but come on it aint that complex, the rules are simple as hell. I dont wanna make a long ass post, but apparently u aint gettin this, so ima explain it as detailed as i can.

OK, The whole idea is NOT to say the east, west, north, or south side of the city or boro ur in. ITS AIGHT TO NAME THE BORO....BUT NOT THE PART OF THE BORO/CITY. I see that u was tryin to do the right thing by sayin, "so and so side of a island that bla bla bla" but its OK to say the name of that island, manhattan. It AINT ok to name the side, neighborhood, or part of manhattan. U dig?

Becuz NYC is so huge, and each boro is like its own city, its aight to say Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens, or staten Island. But, Sayin, Lower east side or greenwich village or east new york in brooklyn or mott haven in Including saying, the north west side of brooklyn or the south side of the the bronx, or fuckin watever, thats wat aint allowed. Its mad simple. and in other places outside NYC, CITY NAME ONLY. So Jersey city, paterson, newark...All OK. Newark near BT, or paterson on the _____side, Not OK.

It aint that we dont want u namin the location AT ALL, its just anythin about the location thats more specific than the NAME OF THE CITY/BORO city is the part that aint allowed. it aint that the mods get "butthurt' or that its just us bein bitchy for no reason. Its that this thread is already considered mad borderline and it can really give outsiders the wrong idea about wat our site is about. So its just wat the rules is to prevent ppl usin this thread to learn where in a city to cop at, and even if it seem stupid to u its how we keep this shit in the zone of bein informative instead of a tool to help u cop. we dont want ppl to think thats wat we are here for, and start believing that this thread is about teachin ppl how to buy drugs instead of a place to give other users warnings and info about the drugs we use.

peace
lacey

"worldwide"
quanity: 5
Quality: 6
decent, seen this stamp float around for a few years, obviously diff everytime but never bunk

"subway"
quanity:5
quality: 7
cant gauge the rush, shot it with coke, but it countered the coke enough to get me feeling good and high...no nod...but I only did a few and again, with coke...buddies did it dolo and were impressed. try it again next time i go to that area if possible....wont bother buying the yay, just couple extra bags

anyone ever cop in bayonne, nj. just a simple yes or no question. dont want the mods to get butt hurt. and erase MORE of my posts. they just arrested two guys for being suspected under the influence of heroin....because they're pupils were small...well actually one had a rig...but thats it.....i've heard of internal possesion but never under the influence....they were walking, not driving.

Last edited by a moderator:
when you say you get 3 free bags per bundle, does that mean you get 13 for the price of 10 in NJ, whereas in philly when you pay the standard price of 10 (as if you were copping one at a time), 10 is all you get? i can tell you right off the bat that is very unusual, because in general, bundles in philly are always considered to be 13 bags (though for a while this fall/winter, my guy was doing only 12, but now it's back to 13), whereas i believe "a bundle" in NJ generally means 10 (though you might get a price discount, so it may work out to the same price per bag whether you cop in NJ or philly as long as wherever you cop from you got a good, solid, reliable connect). if it wasn't clear i'm copping in philly, currently some very good shit in unstamped pink wax paper bags... it's not worth me writing up a review really since it's unstamped so there's no way to tell if you got the same.

i meant to say in trenton i pay for 7 and get 10. philly i pay for each one.

Wow i am SO PISSED OFF!
My connect is a SCUMBAG!
The guy said he was out of sports center, so i told him ima wait til he gets more, so i waited, and waited, and waited...and finally he got more...so i bought a brick...but stupid me assuming it was going to be real sports center.
This shit was NOTHING like the first batch, it was straight up like that green light BS
I hate these grimey scum bags...and im out a whole week pay cuz of this piece of shit lying scum bag.

Sports Center (blue -- Second batch -- Counterfeit)
Quality - 4/10
quantity - 6/10
Notes: I hate dealers, and I hope whoever was responsible mixing up this wack batch of sports center gets good shit soon, this time longer than 12 hours.

Last edited:
Hey i made a trip to Paterson today picked me up somthing new, On this rainy sunday afternoon today i go the foollwong bags:

City - Paterson
Stamp - MERCEDES BENZ
Color/Graphic -GREEN BENZ SYMBOL WITH MECEDES IN THE TOP OF CIRCLE AND BENZ ON THE BOTTOM
Color and texture of dope - White and real flaky jsut like good dope should be.
Quality - 6.5/10 these bags are a lil better thna average they do the job and get you high and feeng good. i was nodding hard drooling on myself after using 6 bags of these.:)
Quantity - 6/10 all the bags were the same size they all ahd decent amount in them
Other - These are some good average product, According to my dude they are from the same people that have put out the other cars stamps we all got the past few weeks, IMO i think these are close to quility of the new batch of Porsche that just hit the streets the other day they are just a little more cut i believe.if you happen to come across these get them as you will not have any issues they are all around good average desiel that anyone would be happy to get anyday. I like these a bit better than the sport centers but thats my opion other people i disscussed with to liked the sport centers better but had no complaints on these..

Later people be safe and good luck!! peace :)

Hey i made a trip to Paterson today picked me up somthing new, On this rainy sunday afternoon today i go the foollwong bags:

City - Paterson
Stamp - MERCEDES BENZ
Color/Graphic -GREEN BENZ SYMBOL WITH MECEDES IN THE TOP OF CIRCLE AND BENZ ON THE BOTTOM
Color and texture of dope - White and real flaky jsut like good dope should be.
Quality - 6.5/10 these bags are a lil better thna average they do the job and get you high and feeng good. i was nodding hard drooling on myself after using 6 bags of these.:)
Quantity - 6/10 all the bags were the same size they all ahd decent amount in them
Other - These are some good average product, According to my dude they are from the same people that have put out the other cars stamps we all got the past few weeks, IMO i think these are close to quility of the new batch of Porsche that just hit the streets the other day they are just a little more cut i believe.if you happen to come across these get them as you will not have any issues they are all around good average desiel that anyone would be happy to get anyday. I like these a bit better than the sport centers but thats my opion other people i disscussed with to liked the sport centers better but had no complaints on these..

Later people be safe and good luck!! peace :)

ARE YOU SERIOUS?! This shit SUCKED.
It made me sneeze like crazy, and did nothing for me.
It did appear to be good shit, taste was really strong, but weird.
Flaky, white, and nice...but GARBAGE
It was Def not anywhere near Porsche
DEF NOT BETTER THAN SPORTS CENTER.
Sorry, I didnt realize u said NEW batch of porsche...

Last edited:
ARE YOU SERIOUS?! This shit SUCKED.
It made me sneeze like crazy, and did nothing for me.
It did appear to be good shit, taste was really strong, but weird.
Flaky, white, and nice...but GARBAGE
It was Def not anywhere near Porsche
DEF NOT BETTER THAN SPORTS CENTER.
Sorry, I didnt realize u said NEW batch of porsche...

These mercedes I got must be a diffeent batch cause they are pretty average and got me feeling good,I had no problom sneezing I think when they put out the new batch of the porsche before they also put the same dope just abit more cut in these and sent them out to the street also....

anyone ever cop in bayonne, nj. just a simple yes or no question. dont want the mods to get butt hurt. and erase MORE of my posts. they just arrested two guys for being suspected under the influence of heroin....because they're pupils were small...well actually one had a rig...but thats it.....i've heard of internal possesion but never under the influence....they were walking, not driving.

I used to cop in Bayonne. Well, mainly JC, but a few of my guys lived in Bayonne but would pitch or mainly do their dealing in JC during the day. So I had to go down to Bayonne a few times to meet them. I know you can cop in Bayonne, dope is definitely there, it might not be as open as JC or Newark but I'm sure you can find it. Kid I know who lived in Bayonne would just go up to the JC border and cop. But the cops in Bayonne are fucking assholes for sure. Hassel you over everything. Arrested and booked a guy into jail over a needle I knew. Even if you get caught with 1 bag your fucked. Bayonne cops don't fuck around.

These mercedes I got must be a diffeent batch cause they are pretty average and got me feeling good,I had no problom sneezing I think when they put out the new batch of the porsche before they also put the same dope just abit more cut in these and sent them out to the street also....

okterrific is a quality poster whose been around this site for a minute. Chances are u copped something that was altered or had the same stamp but different dope.

I used to cop in Bayonne. Well, mainly JC, but a few of my guys lived in Bayonne but would pitch or mainly do their dealing in JC during the day. So I had to go down to Bayonne a few times to meet them. I know you can cop in Bayonne, dope is definitely there, it might not be as open as JC or Newark but I'm sure you can find it. Kid I know who lived in Bayonne would just go up to the JC border and cop. But the cops in Bayonne are fucking assholes for sure. Hassel you over everything. Arrested and booked a guy into jail over a needle I knew. Even if you get caught with 1 bag your fucked. Bayonne cops don't fuck around.

Swim across the river and having a rig isnnt a crime...

Swim across the river and having a rig isnnt a crime...

Yea I know. You can buy them in NYC at the pharmacies. You can also get them from the exchanges and I had a card that said I was part of an exchange, but NJ cops don't give a shit about it. You get caught with a spike in Jersey it's a paraphernalia charge.

TO JARETTSCAPO: I dont think that tolerance had anything to do with my opinion of LOADED. My daily intake is 10-15 bags up the nose. I thought the LOADED was definitely good shit but I got significantly higher off the SPORTSCENTER for sure. Everyone's personal opinions and experiences with a particular stamp are going to vary from person to person, but do you really think the SPORTSCENTER was a 5.5 and the LOADED a full two points better 7.5? I think both stamps have very similar dope quality wise and that neither one blows the other one away. Maybe you got a stepped on batch of the SPORTSCENERS and maybe i got a cut up batch of LOADED, cuz i dont think either stamps are better or worse than a 7/10. For what its worth, half of my boys liked LOADED better and the other half liked SPORTSCENTER better, so go figure. Anyways, something new...

City: Plainfield, NJ
Color: Black
Name/Graphic: BLACK LABEL/no graphic
Quality: 4/10
Quantity: 5/10
ROA: Snorted
Notes: Had that weird orange tan sorta color, with a funny taste to it as well. I couldn't identify the additive that was used to make it taste that way, and its definitely not a taste ive ever had before. Bags were of average size with average quality D in them. I heard these BLACK LABELS are in ptown too but have not tried them, so i dont know if its the same batch as these or not.

Stay High & Be Safe!!!

Ok lets see what I've got....

stamp name: file
image: none (blue bags with red ink)
texture: very smooth, flaky
quality: 6/10
quality: 4/10
this stuff was good but the amount was pathetic.

stamp name: die hard
image: none (blue bag with red ink)
texture: stickyish. dirrrty.
quantity: 5/10
quality: 7/10
these bags were skimpy as hell and were almost identical to the file bags. I got them both from the same spot.

I also got some thriller and dynamite. I've already rated these bags numerous times. But I also noted how when you go to the spot to get these bags, you a playing roulette because the dope changes so much. well, as of late the dope in both dynamite and thriller bags has been great.
I'd rate both the quality and quantity a solid 8.

Black lady's???? Anyone?

has anyone heard of black lady's?? 3 of my dudes now got them n the burgh so just wandering if they any good b4 i waste my money on it but it shouldnt be bad since all my good dudes got them. please let me know asap guys!!! thanks!!

TO JARETTSCAPO: I dont think that tolerance had anything to do with my opinion of LOADED. My daily intake is 10-15 bags up the nose. I thought the LOADED was definitely good shit but I got significantly higher off the SPORTSCENTER for sure. Everyone's personal opinions and experiences with a particular stamp are going to vary from person to person, but do you really think the SPORTSCENTER was a 5.5 and the LOADED a full two points better 7.5? I think both stamps have very similar dope quality wise and that neither one blows the other one away. Maybe you got a stepped on batch of the SPORTSCENERS and maybe i got a cut up batch of LOADED, cuz i dont think either stamps are better or worse than a 7/10. For what its worth, half of my boys liked LOADED better and the other half liked SPORTSCENTER better, so go figure. Anyways, something new...

City: Plainfield, NJ
Color: Black
Name/Graphic: BLACK LABEL/no graphic
Quality: 4/10
Quantity: 5/10
ROA: Snorted
Notes: Had that weird orange tan sorta color, with a funny taste to it as well. I couldn't identify the additive that was used to make it taste that way, and its definitely not a taste ive ever had before. Bags were of average size with average quality D in them. I heard these BLACK LABELS are in ptown too but have not tried them, so i dont know if its the same batch as these or not.

Stay High & Be Safe!!!

Jarrett is a shoot ur a sniffer. I mainly shoot now but I was sniffin for a while and it's like two different drugs. Sniffers are lookin for the overall high. How high you get, how long it lasts, etc. With shooters, we're rating dope mainly on the rush. Honestly, if I had the choice of dope that gave me an insane rush and a fifteen minute high or no rush and a two hour high, I'm taking the rush with fifteen minutes. When I was sniffin it was very even. I'd sniff, get high and it'd last for a while and slowly fade out. Now i boot, rush hard, then sometimes I get high, sometimes I nod, and sometimes I get nothing. My point is that shooting and sniffing are so different it almost makes a sniffersrating to a shooter, or a shooters rating to a sniffer worthless. Look for ROA because it is the most important piece of info in a rating. It's like if we were rating vodka and I did a shot and rated it and you had it in cranberry juice and rated it. We're not gonna have the same thoughts. Who agrees with me on that shizzle????

SIN CITY BAGS: I feel ya on the rush and the differences dawg, i been using D for 12 years and of those 12 i was banging for 6 years. I cut that shit out for the past 6 years and even got my track marks laser removed (well, the ones that could be removed anyway). I was just saying that maybe me and JARETT had got different batches of LOADED and SPORTSCENTER. Every1 else seemed to think the SPORTSCENTER was no less than a 7 (bangers and sniffers), so when he rated it a 5 and called the LOADED a 7.5 I was trying to determine if we maybe got different batches or something cuz my LOADED was nowhere near 2 full points better than SPORTSCENTER.

Last edited:
jarrett boots his dope FTR sin i agree tho. when ppl say they sniffed dope and didnt really care for it im like good never shoot it cuz thats the feeling that makes u want to do it forever n ever over n over again, not the sniffing high