• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The NEW NEW NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps thread

jarret I have a whole tissue box of emptys tried scraping but i always get everything out of my bags when i do them so theres really nothing left to scrape...............

Block Tested, Hangover, All Stars, Drop Dead

Some other bags floating around town here ...

STAMP NAME: Drop Dead
GRAPHIC: (can't remember??)
COLOR: Red
QUANTITY: 6/10
QUALITY: 6/10

STAMP NAME: Block Tested
GRAPHIC: (none)
QUANTITY: 4/10
QUALITY: 6/10

STAMP NAME: The Hangover
GRAPHIC: n/a
QUANTITY: 7/10
QUALITY: 7/10

STAMP NAME: All Stars
GRAPHIC: (none)
COLOR: Purple
QUANTITY: 5/10
QUALITY: 3/10

dog city and next flight

DOG CITY in red letters in all caps, no graphic

Quality-6.5/10
Quanity-6/10
Neatness-5/10
Comments-these are the same as the last few I posted I think, kings of new york and tuna fish, really nice d, good long rush and nice long legs, definitely worth pickin up!

NEXT FLIGHT in red letters with a Chinese symbol above the text
Quality-5/10
Quanity-5/10
Neatness-5/10
Comments-all around average d, gets the job done but nothing special about this, also mixes up alittle gritty

Tomorrow ill be grabbin a new batch of true religions, they are from the same d boi as the tuba fish, kings of NY and dog city so I hope its the same as those but ill let yall know in the AM!! Be safe all!

eh, if it was good diesel and not shitty i always liked shit that sticks tot he bag becuz then when u scrape them out later on u would get a real big shot out of it instead of just a shitty little amount. Its the shit when u get that kind of diesel that really sticks alot to the bag, and its fire and u got like 3 bundles wortth of emptys and u scrape em out and u got like a 4 bag shot. i cant belive that some ppl throw out their emptys without scrapin them, I mean some ppl really flick the shit outta the bag so much that there aint NOTHING in there so then i can understand why u toss em, but lotta ppl dont really get all the dope out that good and theres a good amount in there. once u got a couple bricks worth of emptys yo, u can actually get high all day on that shit, real talk ive done it myself, its a bitch and a total pain in the ass to scrape all day but i had a c ouple hundred emptys once last year and i didnt ahve to go cop that day just scraped n scraped n got a couple more than decent shots outta it.

100 fucking percent agree!

jarret I have a whole tissue box of emptys tried scraping but i always get everything out of my bags when i do them so theres really nothing left to scrape...............

Damn dude I wish I copped your bags cause it's such a pain in the ass dealin with dope that needs to be scraped.

HELL YEA!! I just scraped 10 sports center+The straw...and omg! I havent had something scrape this much in a long time...The static electric from the cold weather is causing all the problems with the dope...but w/e
Its great when u think u have nothing yet and u bout to go to work and like DAMN ima b fucked today...
then go to scrape the bags, and only scrape 10 of them and get 2 bags worth outta it?!
Gotta love that Sports Center
Hope he got more!

Why do you wish you copped mine ? apparently according to Jarrett south jersey has no good diesel

NEW FIRE SHIT!!!

City - Paterson
Stamp - Loaded
Color/Graphic - Red Text
Dope Details - White and real flaky; poured out in small flakes. barely stuck to the bag but SCRAPING PRODUCED MORE LIKE ALLLWAYYYSSS lmao.jp. Smelled like good dope, solid connect; said he had new batch porches (which are fire also btw) and came thru wit these. basically knew they were gonna be crack
Quality - 7.5/10 - fire shit
Quantity - 6/10 - nice.
Other - clean - dark brown hobo piss color - real clean no grime or grit. 4 bags gave INTENSE rush and INTENSE pins and needles; its 5 am and im screamin wain everyone up type shit. top notch bags; time to cop a brick.

Why do you wish you copped mine ? apparently according to Jarrett south jersey has no good diesel

I'm just sayin i wish the dope i copped didn't stick because scraping isa pain in the ass. It's nice when all the dope falls right out. And South Jersey can sore fire outta Philly iff i'm not mistaken. But the general consensus is the Newark gets the best dope in the country. It's mainly due to the fact that the Port of Newark is wwhere most of the diesel is smuggled in through.

Stamp: SHIT MAN
Graphic: none
Quality: 5/10
Count: 4/10
Color/Consistency: off white/tan powder
Neatness of Package: 4/10 small non-flimsy bags, stamps isclear on most, but one was smudged to the point where you could not read it at all.
ROA: IV
Overall: 4.5/10 the dope is average but the bags are kinda small. If they were bigger it'd probably would even score better on quality.

So you are saying even if dope doesnt stick and pours all out you still shuold be able to scrape off the paper even if you cant see it ?

LOCATION -- Uniontown, PA

Stamp: HANGOVER
Graphic: Hung over guy laying on his back.

Quality: 8/10

Count: 6/10

Neatness of Package: 5/10 -- The stamp was clear and neat but the stamp itself was all over the place, in the middle of folds and such.

ROA: Intranasal

NOTES: These bags are highly recommended. Today was the first day I've seen them around but people in earlier reviews suggest theyve been around 3-4 days at least. These bags are sick. The count is about average for Pittsburgh-area bags (about halfway up the first fold to three-quarters after flicked to settle the powder) but the dope itself is some of the best any of my friends have had in a few years of using. Usually I use .4 - .5 g and I'm already flying high off a bag and a half. These come HIGHLY recommended, especially if you can get them soon before the next batch comes out and it's cut to shit.

HELL YEA!! I just scraped 10 sports center+The straw...and omg! I havent had something scrape this much in a long time...The static electric from the cold weather is causing all the problems with the dope...but w/e
Its great when u think u have nothing yet and u bout to go to work and like DAMN ima b fucked today...
then go to scrape the bags, and only scrape 10 of them and get 2 bags worth outta it?!
Gotta love that Sports Center
Hope he got more!

Yea you really gotta scrape the shit outta them sportscenters. If you just try to tap it out you get almost nothing lol. I hate having to do that cuz it takes forever but I can't complain cause everything else i been gettin has been garbage. Seems like everyone got em too. My two main ppl in ptown got them.. i hope they stay around for a while cause everything else seems to be trash

anyone know how trenton NJ D is right now? compared to philly? gonna get some in the next 2-3 days but dont want to go to one if the other is way better. also i get 3 free bags per bundle in trenton whereas philly i get no breakdown.

anyone know how trenton NJ D is right now? compared to philly? gonna get some in the next 2-3 days but dont want to go to one if the other is way better. also i get 3 free bags per bundle in trenton whereas philly i get no breakdown.

when you say you get 3 free bags per bundle, does that mean you get 13 for the price of 10 in NJ, whereas in philly when you pay the standard price of 10 (as if you were copping one at a time), 10 is all you get? i can tell you right off the bat that is very unusual, because in general, bundles in philly are always considered to be 13 bags (though for a while this fall/winter, my guy was doing only 12, but now it's back to 13), whereas i believe "a bundle" in NJ generally means 10 (though you might get a price discount, so it may work out to the same price per bag whether you cop in NJ or philly as long as wherever you cop from you got a good, solid, reliable connect). if it wasn't clear i'm copping in philly, currently some very good shit in unstamped pink wax paper bags... it's not worth me writing up a review really since it's unstamped so there's no way to tell if you got the same.

LOCATION -- Atlantic city
Stamp: life support
Quality: 6/10
Neatness of Package: 5/10 -- .
ROA: sniffl

Not bad for ac area. my tolerance is high since i gotten some methadone lately but felt decent off of 3 bags. Just wish i could get ITchy Like i used to . Anyone else notice that goes away with tolerance ?
Bansh you can still review unstamped bags.(ive never seen one) ............And i dunnno how Philly has been but in camden their bundles they arent really giving any free bags. maybe one if your lucky. or maybe thats just at spots i know...........no mods im not sourcing ,i hear what you are thinking *ftr, that post didnt indicate sourcing at all, lighten up dude -thizzer*...........And also stuff in Cmd never sticks to bags.....almost wish it did .........
Hey ive been wondering how Philly has been , I heard that the open air market is nothing like it used to be..................

LOCATION -- Uniontown, PA

Stamp: HANGOVER
Graphic: Hung over guy laying on his back.

Quality: 8/10

Neatness of Package: 5/10 -- The stamp was clear and neat but the stamp itself was all over the place, in the middle of folds and such.

ROA: Intranasal

NOTES: These bags are highly recommended. Today was the first day I've seen them around but people in earlier reviews suggest theyve been around 3-4 days at least. These bags are sick. The count is about average for Pittsburgh-area bags (about halfway up the first fold to three-quarters after flicked to settle the powder) but the dope itself is some of the best any of my friends have had in a few years of using. Usually I use .4 - .5 g and I'm already flying high off a bag and a half. These come HIGHLY recommended, especially if you can get them soon before the next batch comes out and it's cut to shit.

These bags were floating around NJ 2 weeks ago. They were def goodshit!

those hangovers been around jerz since the movie came out this summer. they was fire then too IIRC. too many stamps to remember all the ones i had this yr.

jarrett do u remember Mambo King when they first came out this fall/late summer and they was pretty good shit? Im askin becz they made me have a nasty case of pinz n needlez and i dont like that shit. its one thing to get a lil itch with the rush or w/ever but when i get it , shit comes on sooooo strong that it almost hurts. whole body gettin hot n tingly , feels like itching in my blood or somethin, and i aint such a big fan of that shit cuz it comes at the same time as the rush so i dont notice the rush as much as i notice the crazy pins n needlez feeling. shit always annoyed me n made the rush feel dirty. did that ish ever bother u, or do u experience the feeling different n thats why u list it as somethin that seems positive when u said pins n needles

I like a nice CLEAN dope rush...For me, now this shit aint about quality in general, Im talkin about the quality of the RUSH

It should

Come on STRONG...Definately the "oh shit" feeling when it starts to hit. That nice "rollercoaster" sensation where u feel like ur just gettin higher n higher on that hill before it lets u go at 100mph down a steep ass drop. Its rare to get that feeling alot when ur deep in ur addiction but even when ur a hopeless junkie bootin a bundle in a shot u can still catch a good rush from fire if its good enough dope

Hit like a ton of bricks. once u finish the come up i want that shit to smack me in the fuckin head and make me feel like i jus got knocked in the face by mike tyson

give that nice warm , instant release in all my muscles n all thru my body

Be nice n clean no extra feelings like itching pins n needlez hot flashes or none of that crap at the same time as the rush to distract from it.

Shit, I got half a mind to think that the shooters shoul include a 1-5 rating of how good the RUSH was on the dope, only for the shooters tho , if u dont IV u cant rate the rush quality. wat yall think? Sometimes dope that aint so fire can still have a real good rush...it would be intersting to see how the ratings n the rush ratings relates to each other. U would rate the rush as well as the general rating not one instead of the other.

Of course as soon as i take some time off and attempt to clean up for a while for my fiance, is when P-town decides to end its streak of garbage. Im 5 days "clean" now on methadone but my lil' brother will be posting from my account with Paterson/Plainfield stamp reviews.

City: Paterson, NJ
Newest batch of DEATHPROOF (purple) is up to a 5/10 now in my opinion. Much better than the 3/10 it was last week, but still nothing to get excited over. And no damn way is it even close to the DEATHPROOF from a month ago.

Color: Blue
Name/Graphic: SPORTSCENTER
Quality: 7/10
Quantity: 6/10
ROA: Snorted
Notes: Finally something good floating around. Above average size bags, with most of the D stuck to the bag.

Newest batch of PORSCHE (purple)
Quality: 7/10
Notes: The last batch of PORSCHE had majorly fallen off, but its back to the fire that it was.

Color: Red
Name/Graphic: LOADED/no graphic
Quality: 6.5/10
Quantity: 5/10
Notes: Some more good diesel outta ptown

Color: Red (almost a purple-ish red)
Name/Graphic: MASERATI
Quality: 5/10
Quantity: 5/10
Notes: Usually when a new car stamp hits the streets the first batch of it is fire, not the case here, but still decent all around average dope.

All these new stamps bring the fucking heat, only a few of them are average. If I had to choose between them id take the new PORSCHE, SPORTSCENTER, and LOADED in that order.

new batch of true religions

TRUE RELIGION-purple circular text with buddah graphic
Quality-6/10 Quanity-6/10
Neatness-5/10
Comments-got these from my regular dude, always stays with something worth grabbin, never garbino! But still light colored tannish dope, mixes clear brown good rush good legs, worth gettin!! Stay up yall!

Yo Lace, wats good.

The reason i hype up pins n needles - is cuz when i get em; i KNOW its that crack. i feel u; n yea it hurts and shit uncomfortable then a mother fucker - but it doesnt effect my rush really i just try n itch em away or let the rush overtake em kinda; and wen they fade away is the best part of the rush so it kinda gives u suttin extra too. they suck, i figgadeal u; i cud see how dat shit cud annoy someones rush/experience. but really its not the dope - its the histamine release from serious dope.

And wow - the difference in tolerance from a sniffers p.o.v to IV'ers varies ridiculously . Loaded was definitely definitely better than the Sports Center, AND porsche. Porsche a close third with the weakest rush out of em all to be honest - sports center a far second a LIL better than Porsche and Loaded definitely the best. I was hit so hard and so bad pins i was on the floor. no doubt they all fire dope but i kno my dose and i do the same dose daily and i kno which bags fuck me up harder. which ones i gotta chain smoke on to feel a lil better nod each drag and which bags make me forget i ever smoked a stoge in my life. str8 up

Lil Rush Ratings for the bags i been gettin
1 thru 10
Ten being almost od; the rush was so intense u almost had a heart-attack
One being absolutely no rush; u shot some powder milk/ u coulda gotten a better rush shootin cold water - maybe a shiver ;-}

Sports Center - 6 - very very decent was twisted but legs werent the best. nice rush tho.
Porsche - 5.8 - VERY similar to sportscenter pins n needles wen doin a bag or two over regular dose; just like S.C.
Loaded - 7.5 - nice and strong. gorgeous rush. perfect...