Name/Graphic: NBA2k10 (like the basketball videogame) /no graphic
Quality: 3/10
Quantity: 5/10
ROA: Snorted
Notes: Not good at all. No need for further purchases...ever

I just got something similar to this...not exactly the same, but very close:

Color: Blue
Name/Graphic: 2K10 /no graphic
Quality: 4/10 (even a 4 is a little generous)
ROA: IV
Notes: Some mixed up a little cloudy, some weren't. Had to burn off the cloudy ones to get them clear. The D is light tan and only slightly flakey. Not a very strong rush at all. Nothing special. Prob very close to the NBA2K10 - they sound very close and wasn't very happy with these either. Wish I had just stuck w/ the Death Proofs....

City: Paterson, NJ
Name/Graphic: NBA2k10 (like the basketball videogame) /no graphic
Quality: 3/10
Notes: Not good at all. No need for further purchases...ever

Color: Red
Name/Graphic: FIRE/no graphic
Quality: 7/10
Quantity: 8.5/10
Notes: Just plain awesome D. Giant ass fat bags consistently all the way through the buns. Burned a bit upon nasal contact but well worth it. With a cheesy name like FIRE you know its gonna either be absolute garbage or totally straight. I havent slammed dope in 6 years but this shit is making me wanna make an exception. The dopeman said the FIRE stamp is supposed to be the same dope as in the NBA2k10 stamp, but it CLEARLY IS NOT.

Name/Graphic: THE FAST & THE FURIOUS/no graphic
Quality: 5/10
Notes: I saw them reviewed on here yesterday, and no disrespect to the reviewer but I think a 7.5 is way too high. Maybe I got a different batch. Thought they were just okay at best.

I had some green Fast & Furious stamps last week that were absolute fire. I didn't see any in blue though.

Friday & Saturday's Report

Stamp: MONSTER
Graphic: some muscular humanoid/monster
Quality: 1/10 i did twenty bags and felt like I had done 5. I guess I have to give it a one since it was real
Count: 7/10
Color: off-white flour like powder
Packaging: 3/10 sttamp was really faded
Overall Score: 1/10 only cause after twenty bags I felt something

Stamp: Nicky Barnes
Graphic: it was really faded
Quality: 6/10
Count: 4/10
Color: tan and flaky
Packaging: 3/10 sloppy stamping
Overall Score: 5/10 if the bags were bigger it would have been a solid score

Stamp: Louis Vuitton
Graphic: none
Count: 7/10
Color: tan/white powder
Packaging: 5/10 stamps could have been darker
Overall Score: 7/10 very above average diesel. It probably would get a fire rating from someone with a lower tolerance but mine is just so high right now it is hard to gauge shit. But this shit got me higher than anything has gotten me in a week.

Stamp: Bull Shit
Quality: 6.5/10
Count: 5/10
Color: off white flaky
Packaging: 5/10 the stamp is small and plain. the bags are folded neatly and easy to open. The dope does kind of stick though.
Overall Score: 6/10 good solid slightly above average smack that no one has any business complaining about.

FYI
ROA for all is insuffulation
All dope copped in the New Brunswick area
Please everyone follow the three simple rules: No prices, no specific locations, and no sourcing!!!! The mod is just tryin' to keep our thread open.
Anyone is welcome to send me a private message but I will not meet anyone or hook anyone up with a connect. It's not safe and against the rules. However, if you want to chat and do not wish to burden the thread with off topic clutter please feel free to PM me.

Last edited:
Atlantic City I went to today
Bags : WHITE
Stamp: HAWAII 5.0 in RED ALL CAPS
QUANTITY: 3.5
QUALITY: 5
PACKAGING: 6 (AVG)
IV: 3 at a time...
USING H off an on for 7 years..more on...Also took a 1/4 sub 24 hrs ago....so...it shouldnt affected it that much...
It was okay..WAS SUPPOSED TO GET SNOW DR. FROM MY DEALER CAUSE I HEARD IT WAS
FIRE <oo<BUT OF COURSE WITH MY LUCK LATELY THIS IS WHAT HE HAD...IT WAS BORDERLINE OK....KINDA PISSED.....WHERE IS THE FIRE IN CAMDEN OR AC....?????

FUNKY FISH - red caps
quantity - 5/10
quality - 6/10
shot 7 of these and got a decent rush. i normally like to do about 5, but everythings been junk lately. would get thse again and plan to do 7 or 8 again

LUCKY 13 - black ink - skull smoking a cigar with a small 13 on back of the bag
quantity - 8/10
quality - 7.5/10
i dumped 6 bags into the cooker and it looked like there were 8 bags in it! shot 6 and these are very nice. best ive had in aWHILE...of course i cant find them now!!

A+ - red ink
quantity - 1/10
quality - 1/10

Family Guy - red ink
quantity - 1/10
quality - 1/10
the family guys and a+s were mixed in together ..... probably the same junk in each. never again

NOTORIOUS - red ink
quantity - 6/10
quality - 5/10
got a bun and split it with my friend. got a decent head rush... would've liked to do 7 or 8 of these... would probably get them again and plan to do 150%as much

FYI - i live and cop in pittsburgh... just found the forum yesterday... take it easy and be safe all

Newark, NJ
Stamp: Coca Cola Logo in green
Quality: 6-7/10
Color: tan/white flaky and powder
Packaging: 6/10 stamps were usually centered for the most part only a couple smudged out of 50 bags, all were taped, some were folded like the person taping may have been in a rush. other than that they were all pretty consistent.
Overall Score: 7/10 above average diesel. Someone without a high tolerance may rate this higher, but unfortunately my tolerance is high so my scores maybe skewed a little. Overall was a pretty good batch and I would recommend it.

I had some green Fast & Furious stamps last week that were absolute fire. I didn't see any in blue though.

well i had the choice between green "fast and furious" or "best of the best" with a guy lifting weights (red ink)

Fast and Furious -green ink
quality - 9/10
quantity - 7/10 (little sticky/stuck to bag)
banged 7 and these are FIRE 8o best ive seen in probably a month +

anyone know about the "best of the best" ones? found a thread on here from NJ about 2 months ago (i think), and said they were decent to above decent quality.... any recent pittsburgh info?

new true religions and guns and roses

I grabbed a brick and a half in mckeesport this mornin, my boys last brick of true religions and half a brick of his new guns and roses...

TRUE RELIGION-red print inside of a red rectangle outline
Quality-5/10
Quanity-5/10
Neatness-7/10
Comments-tan d mixes up super cloudy/murky, decent rush, nice legs, all around average...does the trick

GUNS N ROSES-red print with a red rose and red gun graphic
Quality-6/10
Quanity-6/10
Neatness-7/10
Comments-white d, which is a change of pace from the usual tan/brown d, potent smell, mixes up yellow/tan and completely clear, strong rush, decent legs, alittle better than average in my opinion, my boy thinks differently accually the opposit, will be grippin more of this up in the AM! If you see it, I'd recommend you pickem up 4sure!! Weird bags though, not very waxy at all and the d sticks more than usual but I think its worth the scraping...stay up!

*Crap Warning* - Paterson

To Lacey K,

Also recently copped.

Location. Newark, NJ
Quality. 5
Quantity. 5
Stamp. Thumbs Up
Other. Nothing fancy at all, just more shit to keep the habit going ><!

I have been looking for info on this crap forever....

Hey I know this is an old post but I copped THUMBS UP (stamp of a thumbs up) from Paterson a little while back and have been holding off on it bc when my boy did it (ROA:IV) it shot him right up like it was coke. His eyes got all big and heart went racing. It looks like dope, smells like dope, tastes like dope, yet didnt feel like dope. I'm sick and my guy has nothing but garbage cut with speed (red XXX stamp) so I decided to try the THUMBS UP anyway (ROA:IV) and the same thing happened to me but then I got a dope rush. Currently I feel like I am going up and down like I did a speedball (I guess... never done one purposely before so I dont really know). You didnt experience this? Has anyone?

Anyway,

Paterson, NJ
Stamp: XXX (like the movie)
Quantity: 6/10
Quality: 0/10 NOT DOPE!!
Color: Beige, flakey
ROA:IV (for a year) been using daily for 2 1/2 yrs
Mixes: Looks like frothy chocolate milk when mixed.
Overall: 0/10... cant even give it a 1 bc there isnt any dope in it. Possibly coke or some type of speed. It's just straight up crap

**Be careful, Alot of dealers are cutting stuff up with some type of speed. This is the 3rd time in 2 months Ive gotten it. I know a lot of us Paterson people cop from the same area, possibly same people, so just be warned**

Stamp: ALWAYS GOOD
Graphic: yingyang or tennis ball ( cant really tell)
Quantity: 4/10
ROA:IV
Overall: 6/10 - bags coulda been bigger but I guess ya cant really complain if its quality stuff. Definitely look for this. I was lucky enough to get it once a few days ago.. haven't seen it since and I use every day

Stamp: True Religion
Quantity: 3/10
Quality:3/10...if even that
ROA:IV
Mixes: milky, thick, could barely get it in my rig. Kept clogging (can only imagine how my veins looked after that hellish ordeal)
Overall: 3/10... I know the old True Religion was good. My boy lied to me and told me it was the other stamp. Nice, right?

I'm so sick of the garbage floating around Paterson. I'm praying that the dope gods will send us something good soon!

hey stampchamp...

well i had the choice between green "fast and furious" or "best of the best" with a guy lifting weights (red ink)

Fast and Furious -green ink
quality - 9/10
quantity - 7/10 (little sticky/stuck to bag)
banged 7 and these are FIRE 8o best ive seen in probably a month +

anyone know about the "best of the best" ones? found a thread on here from NJ about 2 months ago (i think), and said they were decent to above decent quality.... any recent pittsburgh info?

Hey did you get those fast and furious bags in homestead or at least in the burgh?? My man called me wit them yesterday, but I haven't seen him lately and don't know what he's had or anything, he says they're fire, but you know how that goes, let me know ASAP please, if you can by morning so I can grab them instead of the regular...thanx bro!

Atlantic City

ATLANTIC CITY: ( DO NOT GET THESE>>> you'll need 7 or 8 just to feel anything>>>:!:!:!:!:!:!:!:!:!:!:!:!:!:!:!:!:!

BAGS : WHITE
STAMP : OVERDOSE (BLUE CAPS) with skull and crossbones underneath
SIZE: VARIED FROM 7 to 2
QUALITY: SUCKED maybe a 2....
COLOR: BEIGE AND FLAKY
ROA: IV>>> 3 at a time....

BAGS : WHITE
STAMP: TRUE RELIGION IN RED CAPS with fat buddah guy
SIZE 6
QUALITY: 2.5
ROA: SAME AS ABOVE

BOTH OF THESE WERE ABSOLUTE GARBAGE..BOTH MIXED MILKY BROWN and you couldn't see through them...WITH the way things are going I would rather IV ROXY 30s.....at least I would get something....what a waste of $ today.....so mad.... I should of went to CAMDEN BUT i trusted my idiot friend....that will be the last time I trust him....

FOR THE MOST PART 95% of DOPE HAS BEEN GARBAGE DOWN IN CAMDEN AND AC TOO>>>> I FEEL YOUR PAIN >>> I'm stopping for a while....HaveNt got a rush in over a month and wasted too much money....anyone get anything worthwhile...holler...I'm so tired of this shit......

i know you were just trusting your friend or whatever but.....

DONT GO TO ATLANTIC CITY FOR DOPE!!!! the town was built merely as a place for people to throw their money away! are you willing to gamble with drugs? remember, in the end, the house ALWAYS wins =D

City or state stamp was copped in: bronx, ny
Stamp name: ill have to ask him tomorrow... out of 50 bags not one was stamped properly. not even one legible letter/and or graphic? i dont know.
Stamp Color: smudged red ink, whatever it was supposed to be, it was supposed to be in red ink.
Stamp Graphic (if any): i dont know if their was supposed to be one, or just letters...
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: white, with a slight beige reflection in the light. flaky, but not to sticky.
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: bad. they were taped and folded...ok, average. but i dont even know what the point to even have red ink around was, if no one was gonna attempt to stamp properly.
Quantity of Product (1-10 scale): 7
Quality of Product (1-10 scale): 7.5-8
ROA: IV, water instantly turned brown as with good dope, but took a quick stir to completely dissolve. i suspect the dope itself instantly dissolved, leaving behind the cut to stir in.

i dont know what they were, all i do know is they're FIRE!! these are comparable to the best stamp around the city, the 'HIGH END'. feels like the same dope, looks like the same dope kinda.... maybe with a slight bit more cut? i would get these again, but theres really no way to ask/look for because of the lack of marketing. really good... in fact i would be happy with these anytime, the stamping issue is the only thing that i dont like. how am i suppose to order a book i skimmed thru if the cover is ripped off, ya know? if i knew i was getting these at this location, and had the option to go a half hour further and get high ends, i'd save the trip for these.

edit:follow up visit today, asking for the same product as yesterday. got some legible ones, although still sloppy. they are called 'cardiac arrest', with text, and a graphic of a medical text book looking heart. like the actual one in your chest. not a <3 looking one. hope this helps someone.

Last edited:
I got some True Religion today.
Just no graphic but its not really red. its straight pink
could it be a new batch?

yep, green fast and furious - locations you mentioned, YES and YES

same guy? lol im going back today/now to cop while they around still

has anyone had the "best of the best" recently?

paterson just got it
stamp = audi in light brown (just like the car logo -audi with the circles)
stuff is above average and average quantity
but considering the shit thats been coming out of that town this shit is amazing

this is the third dude i had to go to for something that wasnt bullshit bags

i know you were just trusting your friend or whatever but.....

DONT GO TO ATLANTIC CITY FOR DOPE!!!! the town was built merely as a place for people to throw their money away! are you willing to gamble with drugs? remember, in the end, the house ALWAYS wins =D

yeah thanks.....i hear ya...i figured i would give it a shot....but 2 out of 8 stamps were good.....otherwise all garbage....don't like that percentage.....

***PATERSON GARBAGE***

really pissed bcuz this is from my guy who just 2 days ago had the red FIRE stamp that truly was fire D.

Color: Red
Name/Graphic: 48 HOUR/no graphic
Quality: 1/10
Quantity: 4/10
Notes: after heading down to Ptown today while being in the early stages of WD (sneezing), i got this crap. after blowing through a whole bun im not sneezing. THATS IT. cant say i or my body feels anything at all other than the fact that im not sneezing. STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM THIS. 1/10 is generous. Bringing the rest of this shit back to swap out

anyone hear or know anything about the RED BULL stamp from paterson?
dont know what the graphic or color is yet
just was told by my guy it was called RED BULL and supposedly top notch