• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

the NEW NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps thread, v. Jails Institutions and Death

7 up urs

jus grabbed some of the 7up bags today the quanity is small and the quality id give an average 5. stay safe people also the lol are average not as good as the doa's peace

*can you please be a bit more specific when you rate bags? Or better yet, can you follow the instructions of the thread? -thizzer*

Last edited by a moderator:
honestly i know this isnt a place for anything other then stamps but my dood jarret you dont know me "LIL BRO". and trust as my word i dont like the attitude of what seems to be you disrepecting me for no reason othjer then me trying to help you out. u rate bags wrong every time and your gonna tell me that my man that ive been going to for over a year is a cheapskate. just so u can read this again and grasp the undersatnding of what i said be4... the people that bag up the dope and buy the real weight not your connects prolly cut the shit up worng or something happened and now all the bags plus others i dont know about are all fucked up... if you dont think i know what im talking about thats fine my dood.... im helping at least everyone else on this site from this area out... i had all them fuckin stamps almost the day be4 from the same peeps and they were fine. on the "RE-S" they all got new batches and thats whats in em.. u find straight bags with those names you getting the older ones and your lucky... half the town is flooded with this shit now. you aint gotta believe me jarret. but i could give a shit what you think since what you think usually aint right.

Hey ES... I totaly agree that sumthing fucked up happend to the batches of dope cause all those stamps you metioned above a few post earlier were good dope at one point when they 1st hit the streets, now they all have gone to shit the dope is cut with some wirid nasty cut that makes the dope taste really nasty and mixes very milky. It really wierd that all those stamps were great product than all of a sudden when the new batches hit the streets it was all mad cut and diluted. I hope everything gets back to normal soon this nasty super cut shit is not working for me and its not even enough to keep me well... what a waste of $$$ my advice is to stay away from p-town for a few days till all this shitty product get sold and new good batches of new stamps hit the streets.

Chicago
Stamp: Blue Devil
Graphic: Clear bag with devil face outline
Quantity: 6/10
Quality: 9/10

Stamp: Stay High
Graphic: Red Bombs
Quantity: 7/10
Quality: 6/10

Stamp: Dollar
Graphic: Dollar Sign
Quantity: 5/10
Quality: 5/10

Wow chicago is going the stamp route finally, what about milwaukee? Considering milwaukee gets almost all the heroin they sell straight from chicago.... I did heroin in milwaukee and chicago from 2002-2004 and only encountered foil tiny, tiny wraps of dimes. Dimes that came in nickle bags normally used for low grade marijuana. And occasionally wrapped in newspaper sales ads. If it was raw it was always in foil and 25 bucks got you just under .2 always banging quality. 1, 25 of raw kept me good for at least 3 hours .... by good I mean nodding... and kept sick off for at least 8-10 hours after the shot. So when did stamps start appearing in Chicago/Milwaukee area? In the last 2 years or so?

and to edit to add:

Hey ES... I totaly agree that sumthing fucked up happend to the batches of dope cause all those stamps you metioned above a few post earlier were good dope at one point when they 1st hit the streets, now they all have gone to shit the dope is cut with some wirid nasty cut that makes the dope taste really nasty and mixes very milky. It really wierd that all those stamps were great product than all of a sudden when the new batches hit the streets it was all mad cut and diluted. I hope everything gets back to normal soon this nasty super cut shit is not working for me and its not even enough to keep me well... what a waste of $$$ my advice is to stay away from p-town for a few days till all this shitty product get sold and new good batches of new stamps hit the streets.
I heard there was that 100,000 glassine h mill that got shut down in paterson. Think it could be effecting quality??

DOA's
stamp: D [grenade] A
graphic: RED
quality: 7/10
quantity: 8/10 for the 'burgh

lucky 13's
stamp: BLACK
graphic: 13 ON BACK/ JOKER ON FRONT
quality: 8/10
quantity: 7/10

screw face
stamp: SCREW FACE
graphic: LIGHT GREEN
quality: 7/10
quantity: 7.5/10

star track
stamp: STAR TRACK
graphic: GREEN
quality: 6/10
quantity: 7/10

stamp: ALL BLACK, GOLD HEARTS
graphic:
quality: 9-6/10 these bags fell off recently
quantity: 6-7/10

But i'm curious if anyone has seen the "king kong" ones, I've been hearing about them, but the way things are around here, buying something you don't know about is one, a waste of money, and two, a sick morning. Let me know! Thanks!

I don't really like to rate stamps that have already been rated, because where we cop (Uniontown) is about an hour south Pittsburgh. All of our bags usually come from Pittsburgh. By the time it gets to Uniontown, it's been stepped on and bags are skimped so it's hard to rate them in the same way, just because we're getting tampered product from some of the bags, so the reviews might not be accurate as to what the unadulterated bags might have been.

Lately, though, we've been copping bundles of stuff that comes straight from Pittsburgh by the brick, untouched, so it's basically the same quality as the stuff in Pittsburgh. I won't bother posting reviews of the ones I know have been tampered with so I don't give anyone the wrong idea. Here are a few of the bags we've seen that are of Pittsburgh quality.

But just for reference, all of these are from Uniontown, but can be considered Pittsburgh dope.

Just to note: All ROA's will be rated as Intranasal.

Stamp: STAR TRACK
Graphic: Just Text
Quality: 5/10
Quantity: 5/10
Comments: Average, run of the mill bags. Not too fat (most are around 60% of the first fold, which is about average for the area). Nothing to write home about but don't be afraid to cop them, they get the job done.

Stamp: LUCKY 13
Graphic: This is probably the coolest graphic I've ever seen on a back. A menacing joker (not batman's joker, like a joker from a deck of cards) is on them. It looks more like a tattoo than a stamp
Quality: 7/10
Quantity: 7/10
Comments: Fat bags, cool ass stamp, and pretty decent dope. Some of the best around the Greater Pittsburgh area. These are worth copping just to save the bag to show people how awesome it looks.

Stamp: ADORATION
Graphic: Just the red text
Quantity: 8/10
Comments: Some of these were packed to the first fold, which is almost unheard of around here. White and flaky, these are great if you can find them.

Stamp: Ferrari
Graphic: The Ferrari horse symbol
Quality: 3-4/10
Quantity: 4/10
Comments: Bags look fuller than they really are. There's not much dope in them even though they look pretty packed initially. Flick them down and you'll see they're maybe 25% filled to the first fold. Tan dope, very strong vinegar-y taste, but deceivingly so. Avoid these if possible.

Stamp: 7-Up
Graphic: Just the 7-Up logo text
Quantity: 6/10
Comments: This is what my buddy said. I didn't get to try these but he was pleased with his. Was very similar to ADORATION, he said, could be from the same batch (they came in a mix-n-match bundle.

/////////

And now, this shit just came around today. It is one of the few bags that I can truly say is FIRE around these parts. Better than the first WONDERFUL's, better than the old NY TIMES (my previous favorite), better than the first batch of TWITTERs or SOULJA BOYs or anything else. If you can find them, snatch them up.

Stamp: GRAVY
Graphic: Just text, all caps
Quality: 8.5/10
Quantity: 9/10
Comments: Each bag in the bundle was packed, filled all the way to the first fold. The bags had a strong taste and an immediate impact. Closest thing to a rush I've felt intranasally, and that's just off the first bag. I usually can do a half gram and get a decent nod; after 3 I could barely move, nodding like crazy. It's a non-sticky, grayish powder. Even now, hours later, I'm still catching an occasional nod off of it (I've had a minute-long nod about three times while writing this series of reviews). If you can find them, by all means grab them all up. I had never read about them on BL or heard about them before today, but they are the best I've tried since I started with stamps.

There are more that have come and gone over the past month. The pink bags with no stamp were pretty fat and good, the snoop doggs that seem to always be around are pretty good. True Religion were around and it was good dope but the guy who had them for us skimped them drastically so it's hard to give it an accurate rating. From what I've heard the red DOA's are fire, but I've not had any experience with them firsthand to say for sure. But if you see the GRAVYs around, especially if you're stuck in the Uniontown, Morgantown or Greater Pittsburgh area (where you normally have trouble finding reliable, untainted product), snatch these up before some asshole starts stomping the shit out of them.

Good luck and keep enjoying, fellow BLers.

honestly i know this isnt a place for anything other then stamps but my dood jarret you dont know me "LIL BRO". and trust as my word i dont like the attitude of what seems to be you disrepecting me for no reason othjer then me trying to help you out. u rate bags wrong every time and your gonna tell me that my man that ive been going to for over a year is a cheapskate. just so u can read this again and grasp the undersatnding of what i said be4... the people that bag up the dope and buy the real weight not your connects prolly cut the shit up worng or something happened and now all the bags plus others i dont know about are all fucked up... if you dont think i know what im talking about thats fine my dood.... im helping at least everyone else on this site from this area out... i had all them fuckin stamps almost the day be4 from the same peeps and they were fine. on the "RE-S" they all got new batches and thats whats in em.. u find straight bags with those names you getting the older ones and your lucky... half the town is flooded with this shit now. you aint gotta believe me jarret. but i could give a shit what you think since what you think usually aint right.

my man....wtf are u talkin about - first how - how is everything i say wrong? wat i dont kno wat good dope is? i dont stick a fuckin rig in my arm 10 times a day and magically act like im fucked up? are u retarded? its pretty simple - Powerhouse - bangin; The real boost's; Bangin, Mr Perfect; Decent; just like everything else u listed. and kno i dont kno you; and that dont mean shit. cuz aparently if u gettin the hit dope - ur connect is hit. aint noone care enuff to "give u attitude" - its not why i come here and i certainly dont come here to socialize or go bak and forth wit immature ppl. its very simple; if u gettin hit stamps and im gettin the same ones that are mad good apparently theres something wrong with where ur gettin ur shit from. if anything im lookin u out lil bro; so quit gettin ur panties in a bunch and take someones advice or leave it instead of startin some dumb lil kid drama about absolutely nothing. u act like ur drug dealer is ur family or some shit. i was just tryina let u kno that ur man has the rip off stamps and not the genuine ones cuz there are PLENTY of good dope out there - i cop it daily. so instead of actin like ur drug dealer is ur girl or some shit maybe ull realize that he dont care bout u he just wants ur money nad if he can cop his bricks for cheaper he gonna do it knowin u gonna pay the same either way. i dont kno u and trust me i got better shit to do than diss some random n***a on the internet; was simply sayin that the bags u said ARE legit if u get the real ones; and u shud check ur mans cuz obviously u gettin hit shit. so take it or leave it; idc. and btw my ratings are dead on point; i kno dope and for u to tell me wat i say is wrong is not only ignorant its just plain retarded; and btw this thread IS about STAMPS and ONLY STAMPS soo quit catchin feelings and just rate the ish u put up ur nose (or in ur arm in my case) and if someone has advice for u take it or leave it and let it be at that.

btw this thread IS about STAMPS and ONLY STAMPS

Exactly, so please take this convo to PM. -thizzer**

ANNNYYYWAYYYYSSSSS

Copped a brick of some new ish.

Dance Of The Dead

Quantity - 5/10 - Average, some nice and big; others very average;
Quality - 6.5/10 - Nicely Above Average - Thought it was same as the OVERDOSE powder-wise and stamp wise, possibly is the same but is a little more cut and is a step down from the OD's but still a good grab and at wat i spent for it there is no way i am less than completely satisfied.
IF YOU SEE THESE; WHY NOT GRAB EM?

Stay-Safe; Stay High -YOU KNOWWW

I cop in Paterson every damn day and I have to agree, 90% of those bags you listed are "Good Stamps" - I've done them. However, there is a round of crappy knock-offs going around too, I've gotten shitty "Young Money's" along with the good ones. But the good ones are certainly out there, just gotta look or pass the msg. on to your connect if that's an option.

I wouldn't start trying to say that Jarrett & I don't know what we're talking about...

your ratings on stamps are pretty comical sometimes jarrett.and i think my iq goes down everytime i read one of your posts....you really need to get out of jersey and try some other dope. 95% of that stuff you're buying is just enough for the man to have you coming back. it's so funny how people from paterson (with the exception of my boy teethmarks) rant and rave about their dope when in reallity it's barely fucking acceptable and would be considered garbage in other cities like pittsburgh. granted, there are some good bags but the ratio of garbage to quality is pretty bad..anyways

iv

turbo
blue stamp
quality--2
quantity-7
overall 2--nothing but that milky cut..felt a little flicker from a 3 bag shot..don't waste your money

young money
blue stamp
quality3-4
quantity 5-6
overall--same kind of cut as in the turbo's..haven't had the really good ones that pop up out of nowhere..got some more to do though..hopefully i'll get lucky..these were a little better than the turbos as far as how much dope is in them..i would buy something else besides these 2 though.....

Last edited:
your ratings on stamps are pretty comical sometimes jarrett..you really need to get out of jersey and try some other dope. 95% of that stuff you're buying is just enough for the man to have you coming back. it's so funny how people from paterson (with the exception of my boy teethmarks) rant and rave about their dope when in reallity it's barely fucking acceptable and would be considered garbage in other cities like pittsburgh. granted, there are some good bags but the ratio of garbage to quality is pretty bad..anyways

iv

turbo
blue stamp
quality--2
quantity-7
overall 2--nothing but that milky cut..felt a little flicker from a 3 bag shot..don't waste your money

young money
blue stamp
quality3-4
quantity 5-6
overall--same kind of cut as in the turbo's..haven't had the really good ones that pop up out of nowhere..got some more to do though..hopefully i'll get lucky..these were a little better than the turbos as far as how much dope is in them..i would buy something else besides these 2 though.....

those stamps are wack. and this site has seriously gone to hell. u clearly have no idea wat ur talkin about. jersey has by far the highest quality dope in the country- and its recognized by plenty of government organizations as well as dope heads anywhere that have been to jersey. everyone thats been talkin shit has gotten nothing but trash from the hood. re-read my reviews as well as others- there is trash around and there is fire around just like every city. i love how this has become a debate on how good the dope i get is. u ppl seriously need lives. ur from upstate ny. wtf are u doin coppin from pittsburgh? i kno wat good dope is and of course ive gotten bad shit cuz its always a mix on wats around. i wouldnt waste my time on turbos or young moneys cuz anyone from this area knows that they are a complete waste of money. and whos ranting and raving about stamps? excuse me that my boy almost always has the best thats around and has a good connect. u aint from here and u clearly dont kno wat ur talkin about. so instead of trashin someone about something u know nothing about to dick ride some random dude that u have no idea who ur defending. lets get this clear....one more time. im a fuckin dope head and i slam dope 10 times a day. i kno wat good dope and bad dope is and if anyone else wants to hate that i stay high - i suggest that u re-evaluate ur motives on tlakin shit cuz aparently u just mad that everytime u go to cop u cop it off the open air market where theres nothin but shit around. majority of PA stamps ive seen ive got in jersey weeks before ppl from the burgh or philly rate em or hear of em. so mod im sorry to keep this ridiculous debate going in a non debate thread but lil n***as wanna keep takin beat shots at me for absolutely no reason tryina say i dont kno wat good dope is??? this is extremely comical. this will prolly be the last time i waste my time on this ridiculous site. enjoy ur syracuse dope. lol or drivin an hour n a half to get beat shit. have a great day.

i grew up in pittsburgh and still visit family back home-i lived in brooklyn for a while also..i've had way way more stamps then i rate on this site..i don't rate every bag i get because if it's been done before and it's the right rating why fuck with it?? i put those bad ones on there so no one wastes their time and money, you know, what this thread is supposed to be all about--not "im a fuckin dope head and i slam dope 10 times a day"-jarettfaggo...i'm sure i'm not the only one that is annoyed by your posts and ratings that are 2 points higher than they should be...it's pretty obvious that you know nothing about dope judging by your ratings..i've had 90% of the bags you've rated and you rate bags consistantly higher then everyone else...notice i didn't knock new jersey, if you could read, i knocked paterson..they have a crazy amount of variety but 80% of it is average or below, you shouldn't have to have a great connect that get's the bomb every time...in pittsburgh you get garbage maybe 1 out of 10 times NO MATTER WHO YOU BUY IT FROM...that is funny how you say you "have to know a good connect" to get good dope..that right there shows how wack the dope game is up there..just enough to keep you off sick and keep coming back..congrats jareett, you are a dope feind.

Listen - I don't want this to be a dicksizing thread at all but I've tried all of the stamps jarret has tried and his ratings are pretty accurate, I don't see what the problem is here. And yes - Pittsburgh legit has the same stamps as out here in NJ, only a few weeks later. So I don't know where you get the idea that the Burgh has the dank dope whilst Paterson is garbage - it's just unfounded - show me evidence - any source.

And for God sakes, can we use some grammar - my eyes are strained to all shit.

Pittsburgh

Looking for info on the new Guns and Roses????

or Hamburger Helper???

had the GnRs months ago and they were close to fire. . . hopin sombody already copped them around town cause my man needs some new shizzle before i run out. . .lOl

does the dance of the dead bags mix up clear?

there must be 2 batchs of the dance. first brick i got from this new connect wit bangin prices yea it mixed up very clear and very dark - like iced tea - the way it should be. today i had to go cop another most for my man and this time it was a little muddy but still with the cut was fairly decent dope but definitely not the same as yesterday. really still cant complain about how it was today altho i usually frown upon cloudy mix but it would still have to be a solid 4.5 / 5 for quality so i really cant bitch too much. oo i should also mention that todays brick, these bags were more skinnier - i wouldnt say they are the real flimsy bags but there the ones that are like in between the thick solid bags and the flimsy ones. yesterdays brick were in the normal square, not rectangle, everyday thick regular dope glassines. different bag and different mix. this shit is happenin too much in the hood now-a-days. same shit happened with the boosts. one day they were the same exact dope as the powerhouses just like everyone was sayin - all connects from different sides of the hood said the same shit and it was true. same powder and mixed exactly the same and was the same exact quality/feeling. next day my "last resort" connect which had the real boosts the day before said he had the same so i assumed it was from the same batch that he re'd-up on the day before but he must've grabbed more cuz they were totally different and quite beat (wonder why hes my last resort connect, none of my other boys grab the cheapest shit and play games like that) - unlike todays switch up cuz the dance of the deads today were at the very least average and decent.

hope that answers it for u a lil bit- i suggest only buying a few at first to see which batch it is and then doin ya thing after that; altho to be honest i wouldnt mind gettin the lower quality batch cuz like i said if u cant definitely get something that u know for a fact is gonna be better than they arent a complete waste of money; they do hold a rush and decent legs; just may take u an extra bag than u normally do to achieve it. maybe not even. i didnt do much of the brick i got today cuz like i said they were mostly for my boy. but my normal 7 bag shot got me feelin nice so cant complain really.

good luck and find and cop that FIREEEE.

i grew up in pittsburgh and still visit family back home-i lived in brooklyn for a while also..i've had way way more stamps then i rate on this site..i don't rate every bag i get because if it's been done before and it's the right rating why fuck with it?? i put those bad ones on there so no one wastes their time and money, you know, what this thread is supposed to be all about--not "im a fuckin dope head and i slam dope 10 times a day"-jarettfaggo...i'm sure i'm not the only one that is annoyed by your posts and ratings that are 2 points higher than they should be...it's pretty obvious that you know nothing about dope judging by your ratings..i've had 90% of the bags you've rated and you rate bags consistantly higher then everyone else...notice i didn't knock new jersey, if you could read, i knocked paterson..they have a crazy amount of variety but 80% of it is average or below, you shouldn't have to have a great connect that get's the bomb every time...in pittsburgh you get garbage maybe 1 out of 10 times NO MATTER WHO YOU BUY IT FROM...that is funny how you say you "have to know a good connect" to get good dope..that right there shows how wack the dope game is up there..just enough to keep you off sick and keep coming back..congrats jareett, you are a dope feind.

ur a fuckin fool. - do me a favor search this entire thread and point out more than 5 different stamps taht ive rated over a 7 - 7.5 . u CANT cuz i HAVENT. so how the fuck u gonna say i rate shit 2 points higher than wat they are. and how in the shit can u even say that uve gotten the same shit i have and alla that. ur sittin at ur lil computer tryina start shit wit me and callin me out wen u have no basis for ur arguement. u make absolutely no sense. my ratings are my ratings. noones fuckin braggin that i bang dope mad times - im sayin that to give ppl an idea of my tolerance so they can compare my ratings against others tolerance level. this aint a dick size thread my man and clearly u have a serious agenda to feel the need to challenge the shit i cop and how i feel about certain shit. and to say i rate shit higher for no reason is absolutely ignorant. wat im supposed to feel bad that my main dude always since ive fucked wit him has the well known best stamps that float around. idc about anything ur sayin and this is a complete waste of this thread. at least i let ppl know my ROA as well as tolerance level so they can compare. ur gonna tell me that i dont kno diesel wen ive never seen u post on how much u use or how u use. anyone and i repeat ANYONE who shoots dope on a daily multiple times a day obviously knows wat good and bad shit is. and there has been plenty of times that my man wasnt around or some shit and i had to resort callin last resort connects that have below average shit and ive posted bout it plenty of times to let ppl kno to stay away. PLENTY OF TIMES. so once again before u go and stick up for someone who wasnt even attacked by me; cuz all i did was give dude some advice and say that the real batches of the stamps he listed are good and he should check his man and shit; and then u gotta hop in outta nowhere wit some retarded negative ass shit for no apparent reason which is actually against the rules of this site. so before u try and put me down again and talk more shit; realize that u dont kno me and u dont kno anything for that matter and if u wanna try makin urself feel more important or better than someone else i suggest u find a real hobby or something of a real accomplishment cuz ur no better than anyone and to be quite honest i couldnt care any less if u got uncut raw daily; i dont care; noone cares so take that shit somewhere else and u should get an infraction for belittling someone on here cuz this aint why we here. so do everyone a favor and end ur little rant cuz ive tried to end this ridiculous debate each time ive posted and again of course another ridiculous post talkin shit bout me that i have to defend. this site, like i said before, has truly gone to hell. and good lookin out for my dude who knows wassup and has stuck up for wats right. thanks homie; at least someone on here has half a brain. ide love for you to show me where ive CONSISTANTLY rated bags higher than "everyone else" ad notice how even after all that bs ur talkin bout me i still havent really said shit about u or attacked you and callin u names and shit - u clearly have an agenda to feel the need to challenge me for no apparent reason. u must not be to confident in wat ur sayin. grow up; please.

Toy Story

i tried thhose 7ups werent bad little below average has anyone tried the toy story in red stamp good dope.

please use the stamp review format when rating stamps -Thizzer

Last edited by a moderator:
logo:IceCream
Color:Purple/blackish stamp
quality--7.5
quantity--8
overall--8
Location-- JerseyCity

logo:P-Town
Color:red stamp
quality--6
quantity--6
overall--6
Location-- JerseyCity

Color:Blue Slip with no stamp
quality--9
quantity--7
overall--8.5
Location-- JerseyCity

Last edited:
Pittsburgh

Looking for info on the new Guns and Roses????

or Hamburger Helper???

had the GnRs months ago and they were close to fire. . . hopin sombody already copped them around town cause my man needs some new shizzle before i run out. . .lOl

Hamburger Helper is def pretty good, I think I rated it like a six or six in the half..

I've been noticing lately that Pittsburgh gets alot of the same stamps as I see in Neptune/Asbury...

Also, I wanted to rate:

STAMP NAME: THERAPY

COLOR: RED

GRAPHIC: NONE

QUANITY: 5

QUALITY: 7.5

OTHER: PRETTY GOOD NO COMPLAINTS

STAMP NAME: FENDI

QUANITY: 4.5

QUALITY: 5.5

OTHER: DECENT, EVERYDAY D

STAMP NAME: CRASH (NEW BATCH)

QUANITY: 5

QUALITY: 5

OTHER: NICE RUSH, BUT DOESN'T SEEM TO LAST LONG, I NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO SAYS THIS. I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW THAT HAPPENS.

STAMP NAME: WONDERFUL

COLOR: PURPLE

QUANITY: 6

QUALITY: 2

OTHER: GARBAGE

STAMP NAME: FRANK LUCAS

COLOR: GREEN

QUANITY: 4

QUALITY: 3.5

OTHER: ONLY GOOD IF REALLY SICK AND NEED TO GET OFF E, OTHER THAN THAT ITS PRETTY MUCH GARBAGE, OR VERY CLOSE TO GARBAGE.

MY BOY SAID HE GOT SOME SHIT CALLED JUST DO IT, WITH THE NIKE CHECK ON IT, HE SAID THE SHIT MADE HIM AND HIS OTHER BOY WHO HE WAS DOIN IT WITH SICK..

Last edited: