• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

the NEW NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps thread, v. Jails Institutions and Death

Brooklyn's Finest from Bed-Stuy in Brooklyn
Packaging: neat, not the flimsy bags and the stamp is grey.
Quantity: 6
Quality: 6.5 good, definitely satisfying, but I've had these a few times and it goes up and down a bit.
I remember getting Most Wanted bags a long time ago. I don't remember much about them but they were legit and not some crushed up pill or something.

on cheetah--i tried that chettah from p-town it's really not that good . i think it might have been garbage .i dunno it was a while ago.

on banger--damn that what im trying to see too if that banger is any good. i dunno if i should cop it or not.

Skull and bones stamp in NY was the first real stuff I've tried so I can't really rate it, but damn it was good, I'm sure any heroin would be though.

Newark

just got some of those Cheetah bags out of newy actually
they are just average shit, nothing bad or good. i wouldnt try and get them if you can get other shit, unless you really are skeptical about the other shit, cause these are decent, they def do the job
Quality: 5
Quantity: 5

We got an odd amount so the looseys were a different stamp, but i actually got a few of these earlier in the day too but they were from a friend, but from the same guy.
GO AHEAD
Spider web logo
Quality: 4
Quantity: 4
These sucked a little bit. its pretty average shit but theyre pretty small

anyone else get those cheetahs?

in response to brokendownpalace:

It was very white. It kinda seemed like shitty coke, but it was not thick like coke. after doing three bags I felt something. A little light headed and maybe a little energy but it definitely was not dope, not even weak dope.

i ended up getting that banger

Name: banger
Color: blue
Graphic: none , just the lettering
Quality: 5-6
Quantity: 4
Notes: it's tan/besiege dope and kinda sticky ... it sticks to the bag .

Just heard about First Lady bein around now. Was wonderin if I should go for it? I tried that Cheetah and wasn't anything special. Just basically did it's job. No real rush at all, just not sick. BTW, comin from Newark.

Last edited:
TIME BOMB
blue bag, RED stamp
graphic: old school bomberman type bomb with a lit fuse
color: Beige, mixed up nice and dark.. :)
count: 3/10 -- kinda low
quality: 7/10 -- very good
overall: Definitely better than average stuff. I was very happy, little pissed about the count. but it was worth it, three had a nice rush and the high actually lasted longer than an hour
scoop 'em if you see 'em.
we need more red stamps around here.

Last edited:
My guy says he has bags stamped with SUGAR, anyone in NY/NJ seen this?

I was really confused over the phone because this street dealer ripped me off at 3am this morning and literally gave me a bag with artificial sweetener in it so he had to clarify, lol.

Last edited:
just moverd out to Washington state a few days ago... blarrrr =( sick
everything out here is yucky and its tar, except for this crap called "gunpowder", and most of the tar is better than that junk.
Thanks god for big juicy batch of presidents day before i left.

Stamp: Cheetah
Quantity: 4/10
Quality: 5/10
These are okay I guess.

So what's going around in New York these days? I'm going to pick up some SUGAR later and will report back but I'm new to dope so I don't know...

RED TIME BOMBS
quantity: 3/10 (very little powder in each bag)
quality: 5/10
overall: was kind of dissapointed, i didn't think the quality was as good as Trey says it is. this was basically my first shots of dope in 6 months, however i have been on suboxone at 2mg and my last suboxone dose before the shot was around 20 hours ago. shot 2 bags at first with no immediate rush of any sort, then shot 2 more about 15 min later with no rush. i am feeling damn good though i must say! not bad, but not super good or anything as in reference to the quality.

Once again, I was seein if anyone has tried First Lady outta Newark in the past couple days? I've looked at past posts on here and seen the name, but they all seem like they were a while ago. Wanted to know what this batch might be like.

Last edited:
Pittsburgh in the last two months looks like this ~

Next
Arrow
Quantity - 5
Quality - 5
very average for da' Burgh

First Lady
naked lady spreadin' em
Quantity - 5
Quality - 5.5
swim said these are decent

Coca Cola
Quantity - 5
Quality - 5.5
swim said the size and texture are identical to the First Lady and probably comes from the same source

Dr. Pepper
Quantity - 4
Quality - 5.5
OK

Wonderful
swim forgets color and logo
Quantity - 6
Quality - 6
better than average

President
blue bag
Quantity - 8
Quality - 7

Murder Inc.
pink bag
Quantity - 8
Quality - 7

Myspace
computer
Quantity - 7
Quality - 7

Swim said the above three are very good and not for amateurs or weekend warriors. Be careful with these!! Swim says these would be 8 in quality if wasn't for the murky sandlike cut.

Murda ??? 2010 (couldn't tell what it said due to smear on every one, possibly RAP?)
dark pink bag
Quantity - 7
Quality - 8
Swim thinks the source for the sandy 3 above learned how to cut it better because it was all water soluble.

Oh yeah forgot about this one ~
Sour Power
Quantity - 6
Quality - 0
beater that is very official looking

Last edited:
I just learned that Swim means someone who isn't me. I will use it alot in this thread. :)

Please dont. SWIM doesnt help you legally at all and it gets quite annoying.
You're not really fooling anyone, so theres no real reason to use it.

Last edited:
Anyone seen Scorpion or Rags 2 riches bags in Ac area ? How about Louis Vuitton ? And from camden was Thrillas, they were average........but the louis vuitton were fire ........scorpion were little better than average , havent tried rags 2 riches yet , but will soon

My boy just told me he's got Gorilla now. Anyone gotten it recently? Once again, Newark? I've read both good and bad news on here about it. Was wonderin if anyone's gotten this batch?