• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The NEW "Bitch about your dealer here" thread

I need to bitch about one of my dealers for just a second...

I always meet this dealer in one of two places, but both places are in the hood, and I mean legitimately in the hood. I thought that I've seen bad neighborhoods before, but man, those neighborhoods pale in comparison to where these two spots are. It's fucking scary. But whatever, that's not the issue. Whenever he tells me to meet him at the first spot, well, it's relatively easy and he's in good spirits. It's still a bad neighborhood, but there's rarely ever people there. So I'll jump into his car, and we'll chat for a second, we exchange money/drugs, and off I go on my merry way.

Whenever he tells me to meet him at the second spot, I get a knot in my stomach. I basically have to park my car, walk up to this big, steel door with tons of people around and a police sub-station right next door; I have to knock on the door or whatever, and he'll open it, and then we do our transaction inside this abandoned little stair-well thing. I guess he just posts out there in that one spot and takes customers, but I can't wrap my head around it because it's like a fucking dungeon and no one else seems to post out there. The worst part is that he's always so uneasy and sketched out, which, in turn, makes me really uneasy and sketched out.

I hate it, man. I hate having to go there, and I hate how fucking uptight he is whenever I go to see him there.

my dealer (a friend) just decided to get on methadone and clean up.

so shes texts me and says she cant have anything to do with me anymore since i use drugs.
umm, what the fuck, you were the one selling them to me!!!

my dealer (a friend) just decided to get on methadone and clean up.

so shes texts me and says she cant have anything to do with me anymore since i use drugs.
umm, what the fuck, you were the one selling them to me!!!

that shit cracks me up.

But having customers call all the time would be hard when your trying to get clean and everyone wants you to get on the ball again.

Heroin dealers that make me wait outside their house for a fucking hour everytime I pick up. How fucking hard is it to weigh out a sack and walk outside?

This one bitch made me wait for an hour and a half, I called her every ten minutes and she didn't answer she just texted "just a sec, chill out". Finally my other connect calls me back so I peace out and on my way out I see her walking out of her house, I was like "hey I'm gonna go pick up from someone else.". She was PISSED, but she shouldn't have been lagging.

usually no complaints here really, but right now he's not holding so he's my worst enemy :D

My dealer texted me that he had Vicodin, I asked how much hydrocodone was in them, he tells me 500mg...

This same guy sells me dope, but when I asked him if he had any crystal he starts lecturing me on the evils of amphetamines.

My dealer texted me that he had Vicodin, I asked how much hydrocodone was in them, he tells me 500mg...

i cant even count how many times this has happened to me! sometimes i wanna fuckin scream "they dont make 325mg oxycodone you moron!"

text my dealer saturday nite for some blow, he doesnt respond.

text him on monday if that number still works, he responmds straight away saying yes so i said id text/call him on friday.

friday comes around, hes not in the city, tommorow he will.

saturday comes around, no response from text or call.

next saturday comes around, again no response :(

i need a new hook up lol, but its good cause now im like 2 weeks clean :p

The worst thing though is leaving your purchase to the last possible minute of a upcoming festival, only then to get a call saying you wont be receiving anything...:( I defiantly learnt my lesson then..

here's my issue with that...

if i buy it days before, then temptation gets me and im gonna be doing bumps all throughout the days leading up lol.

Altho i assume ur talking about M which is of course much easier to hold temptation i'd think.

I agree.. I don't take SHIT in Paterson..if someone is taking long, move onto the next guy. They know that..so they are fast and do not short you (unless you got a shitty dude).

I primarily cop in NYC (brooklyn usually). My biggest complaint is a normal one.. the whole 10-15 min thing. I know that at tehe very least itll be 2x that.

My guy has fucking FIRE. It's alwyas the same stampand its worth it..but sometimes the wait is horrendous. I wait on average 40 mins.. sometimes its only 10 but sometimes its like 1.5 hours. Theres been times I go for a brick or somethin and all of a sudden hes like yo man just cop somewhere else its too hot out. IM like WTF I just commuted all the way over here.

At the dude who lets his girl cop for him.. you dont thnk shes stealin any dude? I mean come on..its heroin. And you got 2 hits off of 200 bucks? WTF. I would quit now. That is horrendous holy fuck talk about a complete total waste of timea nd money

dude u clearly read that wrong. He said his girl always gets the hook up from the dealer, so he prefers to grab through her. Where as when he grabs OFF THE SAME DEALER himself, he gets shorted. Maybe shes blowing him, idunnolol?

We need a bitch about your customers thread. i don't sell but I used to sell small time. 10's and 20's mostly. Customers can be real assholes. Don't do this and your dealer won't hate you.

1. I hate when a customer calls you repeatedly. If I don't answer my phone the first couple times at least wait an hour or two. My life consist of more than selling you ten dollar bags of weed.

2. I hate customers that show up late. Luckily for them I didn't have anything to do. But if something came up and you should have been at my house 40 minutes ago I might just leave and not tell you.

3. I hate people that EXPECT fronts. If you want credit get a credit card. If your my best friend we can talk but otherwise hell no.

4. I hate when people talk about how they can get better shit somewhere else. Well then why the fuck did you call me? I usually tell them that to go grab me an OZ and I'll start buying from them. Never got any takers on that offer...

5. I hate when I offer people discounts and then they get pissed when I want regular price next time. Guess what? I cant afford to sell at a discount this isn't the goddamn salvation army. I'm not running a charity. NOTE: Full price was still a great deal compared to the market price so they had no room to bitch.

6. I hate when people expect me to sell them other drugs. Just because I can buy coke doesn't mean I want to get it for you. If I don't want to hook you up don't push the issue.

7. I hate when customers bring over other people. This includes other people I already sell to. I tell people to come alone or don't come. Even if they bring along my best friend they are breaking the rule and it pisses me off. Why do I have such a stupid rule? Lots of reasons. Either follow it or don't expect me to answer the phone next time you call.

8. I hate when people talk to much on the phone after being told repeatedly not to. Don't ask me if I can get an ounce of lettuce or some bullshit code like I haven't warned you already. This is a huge no-no and has lead to me not talking to certain people ever again.

9. I hate when people expect me to time my day around their bag. I will get it to you when i can. I always tried very hard to get people their stuff safely and punctually. Yet some people expect me to be their personal errand boy.

10. I hate when people repeatedly buy small amounts. I understand if you come to my house with 2 dollars and just wanna smoke a bowl. I know what its like to be broke and need a hit. I don't want to sell you 2 dollars worth every day for 6 months. Save up some money even 20 dollars or something and I can give you a better deal.

That being said I liked my job but had to quit for other reasons. But you guys need to respect your dealers feelings too. I know a lot of the time dealers are annoying as hell but just remember their imperfect people just like the rest of us. If your dopeman is genuinely treating you like shit or just providing poor service find a new one. Why give your hard earned money to a low life wannabe dealer?

Last edited:
^ I think that you've made some good points, but I'd just like to say...

We need a bitch about your customers thread. i don't sell but I used to sell small time. 10's and 20's mostly. Customers can be real assholes. Don't do this and your dealer won't hate you.

1. I hate when a customer calls you repeatedly. If I don't answer my phone the first couple times at least wait an hour or two. My life consist of more than selling you ten dollar bags of weed.

You're not answering your phone. So, you're going to get called back. That's just how it is lol and you can't expect someone who wants to reach you not to try reaching you a second or third time.

I wouldn't call you off the hook, no, but I'd certainly try again, and I would do that for anyone, be it a friend, relative, dealer, or whoever. If you don't pick up your phone, how do I know that you haven't left it in another room or can't hear it in your pocket or whatever?

So if you see me calling, and I know you do because I've seen dealers do this again and again and again, pick up your god damn phone even if only to say, "I'll call you back." *click*

3. I hate people that EXPECT fronts. If you want credit get a credit card. If your my best friend we can talk but otherwise hell no.

Why? Do you take VISA? ;)

This I understand, but to be honest, I've had dealers who wouldn't front me one bag. That's fucking ridiculous. When I'm a good customer, coming through all the time and coming to see you with a good chunk of change and all I'm asking for is a small one or two-bag front, it would be cool if you went ahead and did that for me.

Thankfully, I have a dealer now who has no problem at all fronting me, and I always pay him back. :)

6. I hate when people expect me to sell them other drugs. Just because I can buy coke doesn't mean I want to get it for you. If I don't want to hook you up don't push the issue.

Why does this piss you off? I've had dealers who will ask me first what I've been getting into lately, and then when I tell them, they'll see what they can do so that they can start selling to me more often. It's good business, really, because when a trusted customer is going somewhere else for something that you yourself have access to and could easily start selling... that's losing money.

I don't know. (shrugs) Suit yourself, I guess... but most dealers I know like to make as much money as they can and would really appreciate this kind of thing.

^ I think that you've made some good points, but I'd just like to say...

You're not answering your phone. So, you're going to get called back. That's just how it is lol and you can't expect someone who wants to reach you not to try reaching you a second or third time.

I wouldn't call you off the hook, no, but I'd certainly try again, and I would do that for anyone, be it a friend, relative, dealer, or whoever. If you don't pick up your phone, how do I know that you haven't left it in another room or can't hear it in your pocket or whatever?

So if you see me calling, and I know you do because I've seen dealers do this again and again and again, pick up your god damn phone even if only to say, "I'll call you back." *click*

I'm talking about the people that call you back 5 times in 6 minutes.

Why does this piss you off? I've had dealers who will ask me first what I've been getting into lately, and then when I tell them, they'll see what they can do so that they can start selling to me more often. It's good business, really, because when a trusted customer is going somewhere else for something that you yourself have access to and could easily start selling... that's losing money.

I don't know. (shrugs) Suit yourself, I guess... but most dealers I know like to make as much money as they can and would really appreciate this kind of thing.

I don't mind if someone asks me if I would get them a drug. But its ridiculous for them to expect it like its a right.

I called my dealer about getting Oxy's 6 hours ago. He told me that he was good and would call me back in a few hours. Three hours pass by with no call so I decided to call him a few times...no answer. I wait another hour and give him another call, this time it goes straight to his voicemail. It's now 9pm and i'm still only getting his voicemail. WTF? :!

I'm talking about the people that call you back 5 times in 6 minutes.

Yeah, that's fair enough. I don't think that I've ever called a dealer more than twice. If they don't answer the second time, I'll simply go cop from someone else.

And that's why it's likely in your best interest and every other dealer's best interest to take my call even if it's only to say "I'll call you back." I've had dealers jerk me around before, and when they don't take my calls or they don't call me back or they say they'll be ready in 20 minutes and I've been waiting for over an hour, I'll go somewhere else. I don't care if you're pissed that I went somewhere else, and I've had dealers get mad at me before as though they've been waiting for me.

I remember one dealer who got so, so upset that I went somewhere else. It was unbelievable... and it's funny because he would never cut me a deal, never float me a bag, used to always say how it's just business... I was like, "dude, it's just business, right?" lol

i have no problems with 'em right now :D

btw 200th post haha finally... only took nearly 7 years
<------ joined BL in 2005

Oh god I hate almost every dealer I've ever associated with. Where I live there's not a lot of the harder drugs like smack and cocaine around, I'm one of the few in my town who does it, so it's pretty hard to get a connection, and they are some of the filthiest, lowlife pervs out there. Every single one persistently tries to hit on/grope/take advantage of me and theres nothing I can do but politely try to decline when id rather punch them in the mouth cus I can't afford to lose them. But i guess thats what i deserve for doing that shit. I love it too much, i just wish it was easier. hhh the shit I go through just for a fix...