• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

The NBA Lockout Is Over!

i thought this was the nba thread?

brandon roy is retiring? :(

i think the blazers are my favorite team, it used to be the celtics, but once they got the big three i lost interest, although when it comes to elite teams i still like the celtics, it's just not the same

let's got sacramento, charlotte, golden state, memphis, OKC, NO, utah, milwaukee, minnesota, and clippers!

looks like the NBA refused to allow CP3 to the Lakers in another monster trade attempted by LA

it's such bullshit, but it is seriously making me LOL hard

is anyone going to start an NBA season thread, or do I have to do it? I was going to save the honors for some of you more die-hard hoops fans...

start that shit so I can go on and on about how stern and the rest of the owners dicked the lakers in the ass haha.

so anyone else feel like the tyson chandler to NY news has been HIGHLY overlooked by mainstream media? the man who should have won defensive player of the year brings some solid D to team with melo and stat.

nba 2k12 is really testing my inner anger

i'm like 1-15 on the standard difficultly level

every game is the same shit, it's close till the last half of the fourth quarter, than they hit like 3 threes in a row

I hate to say it, but right now miami looks juggernautish lol picking up shane battier was one of the more underated acquisitions and if their rook cole keeps playing the way he is, they may have rookie of the year on their team.

how bout that defensive clinic by LA last night. bout time they got a win but hey I dont blame them new coach, new offence, no practice, and no bynum are a pretty hefty amount of things to have thrown at you in a back to back to backer

where's the official NBA thread?

The Knicks seem to be a fraud. I can't fathom why.

Durant's game winner was crazy awesome. Can't believe it was back to back 3s for the game.

I don't see why the Magic don't do a straight swap of Howard for Bynum. He is obviously unhappy with the whole organization and do they really think they are going to get a better offer? Now on that note, I wonder how a Howard/Kobe tandem would work. Dwight is very much like Shaq in the lighthearted way that he approaches things, and we all know how well Shaq and Kobe meshed. The only difference is that this time it will be Kobe who is going into his sunset years, possibly creating even more tension for someone who seems almost obsessed with alpha-dog status.