Mental Health The Myth of Mental Illness

That's craziness, societies do not work like that, it is necessary rules, more than 50 % is stupid.

A simple example is alcohol + driving

I think rules are absolutely necessary, but only for crimes that DIRECTLY hurt other people, not ourselves.

Drinking is fine, but not if you are driving.

Same thing for drugs: using them is fine if you an adult in your own home and you purchase them from a legal seller (in my perfect society) and you pay taxes and have a social security number and do not drive while on them, but if you buy them illegally you get arrested, if you drive on them you get arrested, if you steal to pay for them you get arrested, etc.

All the gangs who sell the drugs would be arrested and those who buy from them would be arrested.

Very quickly the lines would be drawn between those who know how to use drugs and avoid imprisonment by doing them "the right way" and those who cannot abide by the rules and end up in prison for buying them from unlicensed sellers, selling them illegally, driving, stealing, etc.

As a counterpoint, I bought more cocaine today, only because it is easy to buy and it's cheap, I paid $ 2 in 0.3 g of a good one (not the best one, nonetheless), $2!!

So I bought because it's easily available, I was not so much in the mood to do so, but the easiness was a point to be consider, imagine if it was legal!

Yeah, so probably more people would buy it, but they would have to buy it only from licensed sellers or they'd be arrested, and only licensed dealers could sell it or they'd be arrested (in my perfect system that is).

They would have to have Valid ID, a social security number, pay taxes and be entered into a computer to buy it, along with what they bought and when they bought it to keep track of them if they committed other crimes.

Then if they do anything TRULY immoral, like steal or commit a violent crime while on coke, or drive on it, or sell it, etc, THEN they go to jail.

They should be arrested for the truly immoral crimes, not for buying coke.

I used to do some coke in college and I still have never been arrested one single time in my life, and I do not think society would be in any more danger right now if I could go buy it from a licensed seller right now.

Who on bluelight is a parameter for normality?

So if your post transpires 2 days and half without sleeping because of speed, your opinions and actions are not a good measuring stick as well and hence all of us must be silent.

Luckily, I don't think like that, I think we are the odds, those who know more than others, that have discovered the dark sides and survived, even you, the NBOMe guy, I would consider more your sleepy-speed binge-based opinion than one uttered by an unsightly ordinary citizen =**
What meant with the measuring stick part, was that in general less people would use drugs if they were legal, and not based on what I think I would do, but based on what actually has already happened in places where drugs have been legalised.
Maybe you would take more, maybe less, and for me same thing who knows, but I meant in general only.

And ofcourse I didn't mean to say that you are a bad person in any way, but just that I don't expect most people to behave in a way that is similar to you.
Believe it or not, while you appreciate the high of the cocaine, most people love it because it is associated with being rich and partying with no limits, and it is the poorest people that suffer from this attraction the most.

Yes, I think society can address the opioid crisis in a more mature way and no, I think the solution is not to make it difficult to access them because the honest truth is that most people who are willing to break laws will find opioids.

I don't necessarily know what the solution is though, but I know I believe part of the solution is legalizing all opioids for 18 and older.

I also believe that when doctors prescribe them to people for pain or any reason they need to tell the patient "this can get you high, and it can also kill you, and it will feel very very good if you use it to get high, but i do NOT recommend that because they are very dangerous, but there is nothing morally wrong with it, so if you do take too much, then don't be afraid to be honest with me because we need to make sure you are safe" INSTEAD of stigmatizing the drug use.

I would also say that every time ANYONE is prescribed or buys any kind of opioid that if they buy it legally it should come with a free NARCAN kit that they are shown how to use so that if they overdose then someone they know can use it on them to save their lives.

Kratom should be made more available to people for chronic pain and opioid addiction because I do not believe it can kill people or cause CNS depression and I like it a lot, and other safer pain therapies like Marijuanna and CBD should also be introduced to patients.

Also, one of the biggest problems with the opioid crisis is all the Fentanyl the heroin is laced with, so if we legalize heroin and regulate it we can make sure it has no Fentanyl in it and people will be less likely to overdose.

All of these would just be SOME possible ways to help with the opioid crisis.

Honestly, by and large I do not believe that trying to make a substance or object harder to access helps the situation as there are always a large amount of people who will find it anyway, and when it comes to drugs, again, I do not feel it is the government's right to tell someone what they can do with their own body.

I suppose we disagree on this because we keep going in circles, but really, why do you think anyone should have the right to tell someone they can't go shoot heroin or smoke crack or meth in their own homes??

Assuming the person buys the drug LEGALLY....they are a tax payer with a job who buys the drug from a LICENSED SELLER and they are 18 or over and use the drug in the privacy of their own home, then why should they not be allowed to use it??
they put soo much bull shit in all pain meds make ya sick b 4 any buzz

Well I understand why you'd feel that way, but even if it was chaos if we legalized all drugs, do you REALLY think the answer is locking people up in prison because they want to smoke crack or do heroin or whatever?

Do you think it's fair and morally just to take someone, even if they are a complete scumbag, and lock them up in prison for many years with rapists and murderers just because they like to smoke crack and shoot heroin?

What if this person has NEVER hurt anyone else in their entire life, but they just like to sit around and get fucked up on hard drugs?

You think they deserve punishment for that??!!

I don't and I don't think that's fair and I think if they want they should be able to do whatever drugs they want.

I know you and I are not from the same country, and I have never been to South America, but I have at least seen specials on TV showing what a lot of bad addicts are like in all parts of the world whether it's the poor parts of the U.S. or South America or Europe etc. I have seen how junkies look and toothless meth heads etc, and yeah, they are all messed up, but it's wrong to imprison them for choosing to put something bad in their bodies if they are really not hurting anyone else.

And what confuses me is that you say "other people treat dogs in a better way" and "it's a humiliating situation" etc etc...but then how is having drugs be illegal not making the situation EVEN WORSE and how is it not making these crackheads and junkies suffer WORSE humiliation??

Because what happens here and many other countries, probably yours as well, is we have the police abuse and arrest all those crackheads and junkies and throw them in prison even if they haven't hurt anyone or maybe they have stolen money before but mostly they are just junkies or dealers and may never have committed a violent crime. The police abuse them and throw them in prison with REALLY horrible people like rapists and murderers and then what happens is that it is even EASIER for the junkies to keep doing their drugs in prison because all the prisons have drugs and it's easy to get high in prison.

So then they keep doing the same shit in prison and maybe they get raped by other prisoners or beaten by both prisoners and evil corrupt prison guards and if they are lucky to live long enough to get out or get parol PRISON HAS MADE THEM INTO EVEN WORSE PEOPLE ONCE THEY GET BACK OUT ON THE STREET!!

They probably get even MORE criminal connections while locked up, join gangs so that they can survive and then they stay in the same gangs once they hit the streets and prison basically becomes like college for criminals who were only petty criminals before, but prison teaches them how to graduate from lower level crimes to worse crimes and become even more dangerous.

People come out worse than when they come in man!!

And the government WANTS IT THAT WAY!!

The prison system is funded by arresting non violent drug offenders and our prisons are over crowded with them when they should really be for the worst criminals like rapists and murderers.

They use that money to fund all sorts of corrupt enterprises.

So I'm sorry man, but yeah, I think all drugs should be legal for 18 and older if they are not driving under the influence and using in the privacy of their own homes.

Its' really only the very worst addicts who are addicted to heroin, pain pills, crack and meth who will commit crimes for their drug habits, maybe Coke or PCP sometimes, but not most drugs. Not weed or psychedelics or Ketamine or Ecstasy etc.

And still, I think if a drug user commits another crime to make money for their habit, like kills someone or mugs them or whatever, then they should go to prison for THAT crime, but NOT for the drugs.

I mean, I think if we legalize all drugs then there will probably be a bunch of people who will die from overdosing on the worst drugs like Heroin and Meth, but those people are going to get their hands on it anyways so why stop them from doing something so long as it hurts no one else??

I mean...even IF I was going to play devil's advocate and say that not all drugs should be 100% legal (and I DO think they should be...) the most I'd say we could do is the following:

1) ONLY the VERY worst drugs would be illegal like Heroin/Fent, Meth, Crack, PCP, probably not even coke or pain pills.

2) THEN if someone was caught doing or selling those drugs, even though I REALLY think they should be allowed to do them if they want...to play devils advocate, I'd say that MAYBE they could be forcibly locked up IN REHABS and forced to get clean and not allowed out until clean and no longer a danger to others for like a few months but NEVER SHOULD THEY BE LOCKED UP IN PRISON OR CHARGED WITH A CRIME!!!

Would you not agree??

I mean, If you want to argue that it would just be too chaotic, then at the very least we cannot have weed or psychedelics or drugs like ecstasy or benzos or Ketamine be illegal, and we can't lock drug users who DON'T hurt others up in prisons with rapists or murderers or give them criminal records.

If we want to help these people then locking them up is NOT going to help them. They'll have criminal records which will make it harder to find jobs, they'll be more violent from having to live with other violent criminals.

But overall, I DO still think we should have all drugs be legal for 18 and over, but we should have a lot of social programs and rehabs available to help the kind of really bad street addicts like the ones you are talking about.

I don't know how it would work, but I say we'd still let them use their drugs without being imprisoned but also make rehab and programs to help them get healthy and learn job skills available to them so they have a way to get out of the ghetto and the gang life they probably know.

All I know is 2 things: 1) I don't think it's fair for people to go to prison for deciding to put a drug in their body if they are NOT hurting anyone else 2) locking up non-violent drug users in prisons with rapists and murderers does NOT help rehabilitate them and usually just makes them worse and makes them suffer unnecessarily.
I did 16 years for a stick up getting out at 40 kinda changes your outlook on life, I'd still do a pop of H if it was around, they need to open more methadone clinics

Again, alcohol is not a hard drug, some people can get addicted to it, but it not like opioids or cocaine.
Alcohol is most definitely a hard drug. In many countries it causes more deaths than all other drugs combined (don't quote me on that but it is something like that). It can cause physical withdrawals which can be fatal, alcoholics routinely lose their homes, families and freedom. Alcohol is a physically and psychologically addictive, neurotoxic and hepatoxic sedative, this is a fact (if you don't consider that hard then I'm confused). But most people can use alcohol in moderation unlike heroin right? Well yes, but studies have suggested that the same is true with heroin and other drugs, the number of people who become addicted to heroin is NOT the majority of people who try it (that's just what govt. have been telling us depite lack of evidence).

If Heroin were legal under a system like what we have been describing, alcohol would almost certainly be considered a far harder drug (once the stigma associated with its former illegality wore off) than heroin.

I’ve been reading up on the topic of Anti-Psychiatry lately after being admitted against my will into a psych-ward. My question is does the Myth of Mental Illness carry any weight you think as an argument? When I search Anti-psychiatry and the list of Psychiatrists who speak against their own profession and the list of literature by these individuals show up, it seems to make perfect sense. Any of you subscribe to this movement? Thomas Szasz PhD debates such an argument.

First of all, there is no myth. Mental illness is a real thing. If you were admitted against your will, you probably are suffering schizophrenia. In which case I doubt anything you are thinking right now would make much rational sense.

I wish, and hope for the best, good luck

First of all, there is no myth. Mental illness is a real thing. If you were admitted against your will, you probably are suffering schizophrenia. In which case I doubt anything you are thinking right now would make much rational sense.

I wish, and hope for the best, good luck

I wasn’t suffering from nor diagnosed with schizophrenia. So stop slandering me. Admins? “The Myth of Mental Illness” is the title to a book written by a Psychiatrist attacking the very Industry that he is employed in. Dr. Thomas Szasz. The Institution of Psychiatry has tilted the reigns of justice too far in more ways than I can name in a post. My op had the intention of paraphrasing Dr. Szasz’s arguments but I’m sad to see that the ideas could not be inferred but worse had turned to perversion. Sad... Cateturry3turrycanturd.

Last edited:
Schizophrenia is very real and one of my best friends has it and makes total sense. He has a tested IQ of 130 and is 63 years old, still going strong, unmedicated, somehow.

Keep it civil guys.

Apparently, after being in Brazil, guns, and drug legalization, this thread has come back to the original subject.

All organs can suffer dysfunctions, including the brain, obviously. These dysfunctions can be caused by genetic predispositions, physical/chemical damage, pathogens, hormonal changes, changes in neurotransmitter-controlled signaling pathways, etc.

If because of the habits, the stomach is continuously hurt, there will be symptoms. Analogously, if the brains is continuously hurt, there will be symptoms.

Most of the time, brain damage will be generated by little intense (however, in a large number of occurrences) inflammations. These inflammations, in turn, occur, principally, because of the brain barrier’s increased permeability. In other words, there is a membrane that surrounds the brain and this membrane controls which kinds of substances will enter the brain. In the course of time, due to the continuous wear, its permeability is altered and, consequently, substances that must not enter the brain will end up entering it.

Which are the mains causes of this aforementioned wear?

Believe or not, aliments are the main causes. Gluten and all this shit, food preservatives, dyes, stabilizers, artificial spices, and so on. Aliments are closely followed by toxic vapors, polluted air, gasoline, bleach, and others common toxic products. Alcohol and drugs, of course, they are a main cause too.

Similarly, stress is there changing the neurotransmitter-controlled signaling pathways all the time, being a main factor to mental illness.

Living under continuous levels of stress strongly changes the way that the brain works, it hurts the brain, literally.

I wasn’t suffering from nor diagnosed with schizophrenia. So stop slandering me. Admins? “The Myth of Mental Illness” is the title to a book written by a Psychiatrist attacking the very Industry that he is employed in. Dr. Thomas Szasz. The Institution of Psychiatry has tilted the reigns of justice too far in more ways than I can name in a post. My op had the intention of paraphrasing Dr. Szasz’s arguments but I’m sad to see that the ideas could not be inferred but worse had turned to perversion. Sad... Cateturry3turrycanturd.

When you are posting something like this, I'd be more clear about what you are talking about. You just say you've been reading up on anti-psychiatry without going into specifics about what book. You titled the post the name of the book, but for those who havent heard of it, how are we supposed to know?

Regardless, my apologies.

@jose ribas da silva that's some good information about Brazil that I hadn't known before, as far as that one post above with all these different transitional periods. Brazil certainly seems to be one of a number of different countries which just has a very unstable and painful history that has led to a lot of hardship for its' people.

Yeah, I think maybe you understand a bit more what I had in mind with how I would want to see drugs legalized/decriminalized.

To be a bit more specific, there would be a number of different conditions that would need to be in place to legally buy drugs in my ideal society, and even more conditions to sell them.

For example, I don't really fully understand how the social security system works in the United States, let alone in Brazil or other countries, but one thing I do know is that there are a lot of different things you cannot legally do in the United States if you do not have a social security number. For example, you cannot legally work in the United States without one, and at least one of these reasons is that I am pretty sure you cannot pay taxes if you don't have a social security number, and of course dodging taxes is illegal.

Now, I've had a social security number for as long as I can remember, and I'm honestly not sure when I first got one. My parents probably set me up with one when I was a baby, but to be honest I don't know, and i don't know what one has to do to get a social security number and card if one does not have one, but I do know that a large percentage of homeless people in the United States don't have social security numbers.

So basically, having a social security number and card means in the United States that you exist on paper as a U.S. citizen.

So, in the system I am talking about, in order to be able to legally buy or sell drugs you would need to have a social security number and card, pay taxes yearly, and have a valid form of identification, whether or not it is a driver's license, and be at least 18 years old.

And as far as being able to be a licensed seller/drug dealer when it comes to these drugs, in my perfect system you would need to jump through a whole lot more legal hoops to be able to get a dealer's license.

I am not sure what a licensed dealer would have to do to become one in my perfect system, but it would be something similar to what people have to do to get liquor licenses to work in liquor stores, and they would have to take some kind of long course and pass it, get registered by the U.S. government as a seller, etc, and of course be a legal adult at least 18 years old or older.

Then of course, when one of these dealers gets their license it would not allow them to sell drugs on the street, only in the store that they work in, and only to people who have social security numbers, valid IDs who pay taxes and are of legal age, etc etc etc.

In my system, if you were to sell drugs without having a license you would get arrested and in a lot of legal trouble, but not the same level or kind of legal trouble you get in right now for selling drugs illegally, not like years and years or life in prison, but it would still be serious.

Someone who did that would have to pay VERY serious fines and spend probably several years in prison, but it would be more like the kind of prison time a person does for not paying their taxes or for operating a business illegally or money laundering etc: the people they would be imprisoned with would NOT be violent criminals, murderers, rapists, pedophiles or armed robbers, but more like thieves, burglars, tax evaders, money launderers, those who sell fake IDs, etc etc.

Then the people who buy drugs illegally from those who are not licensed sellers would not get NEARLY the kind of convictions they get now, and most would probably get very heavy fines and only do jail time if they could not pay their fines.

The kind of time they did would be more like JAIL time than PRISON time: mostly put in holding cells until they can post bail or pay for their fines, and they'd be in jail just with petty thieves, those who drove drunk, those who vandalize or do graffiti or disturb the public, etc.

The reason they'd be in prison would really not be because they were doing anything wrong by having or buying the drug, but only because by not buying it through the proper system they would be supporting an untaxed dealer which is not ok.

Then lets say a kid under the age of 18 buys drugs illegally, or period from anyone, he would probably just get put in juvenile detention, no big deal.

And the kinds of kids you are talking about in Brazil, the 12 year olds with the AK-47s who sell drugs to people in the favelas? Those kids would just get locked up in juvenile detentions for like a year and probably made to take school classes while locked up and not permitted back onto the streets until they have a safe legal guardian.

So under this system, all the people you are talking about, the kids who sell the drugs in the favelas and the people who buy from them, ANYONE who is selling these drugs that does not have a license to sell, anyone who is not buying from someone with a license ALL THOSE PEOPLE WOULD BE ARRESTED AND PUT IN JAIL, but it would not be the kind of serious prison time it is now.

I mean basically, all those people in the favelas that you are talking about, how many of them have social security numbers, valid IDs and pay taxes and are part of a yearly census where the government keeps track of who they are and where they live, etc??

Probably not many right?

Just like in the U.S., probably 95% or more of those people living in the slums or on the streets or who are part of gangs do not have social security numbers, do not pay taxes, and are unaccounted for by the government, so those people would be put in jail.

Basically, not having a social security number might even be a crime in itself.

Right now I know it is not a crime not to have one in the U.S, but at the same time you cannot legally work or pay taxes, so honestly, I am not really sure why it isn't illegal not to have one.

Anyways, the point is, that my idea is that you would have to be part of a system to buy these drugs and have a social security number and pay taxes and have your name in a government computer verifying your identity and all that stuff.

Then if you are of legal age and you pay taxes and have social security number and go through the entire process to become a legal drug dealer, then you can sell those drugs, and if you do the same things then you can buy from a licensed dealer.

I honestly believe that it would be WAY WAY better if we had legalized drugs under a system like this, and I really don't see why people of legal age who pay taxes and are part of the system should not be allowed to buy any drug they want so long as they use the drug in the privacy of their own homes and don't drive while high.

These are the same kinds of laws they have in places like Amsterdam right now.

I went to Amsterdam 15 years ago and bought and smoked weed and bought and took shrooms legally in coffee shops, but there was one kid who tried to sell weed to me once in a park and I didn't buy from him.

He was totally selling weed illegally and would have gotten arrested cause he had no dealer's license.

It's the same in the U.S. when it comes to liquor and cigarettes: you can be arrested for just making your own liquor or beer and selling it on the street or going and buying a pack of cigarettes and then selling them to people.

It would just be the same thing for selling or buying drugs without doing it legally, but it wouldn't be because the drugs themselves are illegal, but just because you aren't following the proper protocol when buying or selling.

By the way, I know what happen when you don't have a social security number, when I arrived in the US, I stayed some time without one.

Basically, you can't do anything, rent, electric energy, internet, it is a hell, it is impossible to execute contracts.

In addition, companies do not know how much you are going to pay of taxes so that they retain the maximum percentage until the situation be normalized

Other interesting point is

We have our genetic backgrounds determined by DNA. Nevertheless, in spite of the fact that all cells of a body in question have the same DNA content, these cells are not equal, they perform different functions, they have different morphologies, etc. The factors that specify these differences among cells are grounded on how DNA is compacted within the cell’s nucleus, that is, which DNA’s parts are being expressed at a specific moment and which parts are not being expressed.

In the womb, the fetus begins to establish the spatial organization of its DNA, this organization, in turn, is influenced by environmental pressures. Among the possible existing pressures, I am going to highlight the substances that are ingested by the mother and the mother’s hormonal changes.

Hormonal changes may be caused by stress so that the stress that the mother is experiencing during the pregnancy will influence the DNA’s spatial organization. This occurs because the fetus needs to adapt to that current stressful situation. In other words, for the fetus, a stressful situation (stressful in biochemical terms) is the normality, and if it wants to survive, he needs to change, that is, changing the way that it responds to the stress and this is achieved by means of a change in the DNA’s spatial organization (which parts of DNA are active or inactive).

The consequences are that the baby is born with this background, “he is born stressed”, this spatial organization may change during the life, but it may remain forever creating anxiety and other mental illness symptoms.

Last edited:
I’ve been reading up on the topic of Anti-Psychiatry lately after being admitted against my will into a psych-ward. My question is does the Myth of Mental Illness carry any weight you think as an argument? When I search Anti-psychiatry and the list of Psychiatrists who speak against their own profession and the list of literature by these individuals show up, it seems to make perfect sense. Any of you subscribe to this movement? Thomas Szasz PhD debates such an argument.
I mean, psychiatry is the only field where a person is prescribed drugs without actually examining the physical body. However, wondering through Holy-Internet I came across some pictures of various brain scans. Those pics actually reveal the differences between what we would call a "normally functioning" human brain, and those who have been diagnosed with some sort of MI. So, Idk

As I said in a previous comment

One goes to the psychiatrist, of course, one is sad, probably living a terrible moment in life. The fact that one is going to see a doctor gives one hope, hope for improvement. One uses the appointment to get the sadness off one's chest. Based on what one desperately said in like 10-15 minutes, the doctor prescribes a very strong drug with several side effects, no exams, no empiricism. It is a joke! Not counting the false drugs promoted by the pharmaceutical industry

Nobody talks about antidepressant withdrawal syndrome, toxicity levels, etc.

As I said in a previous comment

One goes to the psychiatrist, of course, one is sad, probably living a terrible moment in life. The fact that one is going to see a doctor gives one hope, hope for improvement. One uses the appointment to get the sadness off one's chest. Based on what one desperately said in like 10-15 minutes, the doctor prescribes a very strong drug with several side effects, no exams, no empiricism. It is a joke! Not counting the false drugs promoted by the pharmaceutical industry

Nobody talks about antidepressant withdrawal syndrome, toxicity levels, etc.

True that!!

I was prescribed Welbutrin for 3 years, the day I turned 26 my insurance ran out and living alone barely making ends meet, I was unable to buy any. I will, without a doubt, tell you that the withdrawal from a SDRI was the absolute worst experience I've ever gone through. I wasn't physically sick, but the mental effects that it had were, still to this day, the scariest I've experienced.

I'm now back on Welbutrin, and it makes my life liveable. People dont understand that antidepressants do not make you happy, they simply allow you to be. You still have to be happy.

I'm not sure if I understand the premise of this discussion.

I think a person is far more likely to receive a mental health diagnosis, largely, based on their personal experiences and how well they are receiving them. Environmental, social, and financial factors falling apart could make a person's life totally unbearable. To make matters worse, sometimes a false belief that someone has becomes sharpened when a situation presents itself- causing them to be on edge. Psychiatrists I've known were far more eager to push drugs than listen to what I had to say. I was given the diagnosis of paranoid schizophrenia prior to ever even having a psychosis. I know... because I had one a while after that label due to a medication change that did not suit my lifestyle and the psychosis was major. I am not in denial about my label. I simply cannot explain scientifically or prove it, but I thought for a very long time that my mental illness was caused by medication.

I lived with the belief for so long after that that something was seriously wrong with me and a lot of that belief sunk in because of brain-washing. When I was supposedly "schizophrenic" before the psychosis occurred I didn't have ANY of the symptoms that a so called schizo possesses. I didn't believe in the supernatural or that I was powerful or see or hear things that weren't there. My parents fabricated most of the information that went into my treatment. I guess I had it coming, because I lied a lot until I was about twenty one years old. That still doesn't excuse trying to warp a kid's brain using Adderall on him at 12 years old because his grades are bad. Well, then I would hear that famous line and it occurred every so many years: "Obviously the medication hasn't improved his grades, so we must have gotten the wrong diagnosis." My parents pushed doctors until my life literally fell apart due to medications and their misuse. And all for the sake of improving my grades, which doesn't mean shit now because I graduated. Now I just have to live with this for the rest of my life. Thanks M&D.

Trust me it's beyond corrupt they make money off forcing SSRI on us. I'm on forced injections . It's part of my probation so I have a ruined dopamine levels in my brain because these SSRI injections. The mental health system diagnosed me with psychosis and schizo effective lol I don't hear things or see things . All I did was say I smoke weed occasionally and they got angry and diagnosed me with a bunch of disorders. I'm most likely going to sue the mental health system for putting me on this injection.
Man, I really feel sorry for you, but something just sounds fishy...although it could just be the mental health establishment yourself where you live, but if they are THAT corrupt then that is really beyond fucked up.

I mean, did you agree to letting them keep you there for any amount of time in the first place?

I just have a hard time believing they can hold you against your will when you have done nothing at all that is dangerous.

Did you say you heard voices or anything?

If the situation is really as you say it is I would personally want to get a lawyer and sue them.

You can't let people get away with shit like that.