• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Esoteric The most meaningful experiences of your life

On the topic of alliances of with animals, there are rats and mice in the basement I'm currently hiding in. Poison has been set out because I don't want them to damage my electronics. But I suspect the creatures are gnawing on wood now, since it's winter here and they're starving.

Do I feed them or exterminate them? I need rat/mouse people's input.

Edit: I've given a tray with my already-vaped-weed. Let's see whether that shuts them up? Or did I just blunder??

Edit2: shit I think I did. Now I need a cat..

Last edited:
i vote cat. also something airtight that locks - mice and rats don't pick locks, they do love to eat wiring, my car shorted out and it cost me 2500$ to fix - they removed a dead rat from above the transmission. 8 years later it happened to my cousin's rental hybrid - lots more wires, cost him 15000$

But for a cat I need money.

But I just ran into someone online who wants chess coaching..

..but he wants to be coached over the phone.

Anyone else in need of chess coaching?

Edit: and on the topic of fixing things, ever since I'm in the basement my pc has acquired a stutter. I don't know why.
It could be software updates (Ubuntu Linux), it's always been a bit of a tightrope walk to run all my audio through my video card.
Or could it be that the cpu temp often drops down to 19°C? I don't recall that number being displayed in blue in btop..
Or is it trippy shit? Now that I'm getting rid of my stuttering, the silicon is stuttering instead??

Anyone any input on this??? LOL

Edit2: update on the rat situation. I might not have blundered. The vaped weed hasn't been touched, yet the gnawing has stopped. Maybe the rodent is intelligent enough (or has become intelligent enough by consuming my urine) to take it as a sign I don't want gnawing noise. But then it probably would continue when I'm out and about, so I guess I should still consider cat.. and thus cheese, I mean chess..

Last edited:
[Let's remove this bit, it's probably as indicated wild rude speculation and not appropriate on bluelight]

Edit: update on the rat situation. It has shown itself in the light to me, I took pictures of it, when I zoomed in with flashlight, it ran away. Apparently it's trying to negotiate.

My options are:
A) A for idiot, give the creature food and domesticate it, and create Belgian covid or sumn..
B) Better to signal with peppermint spray that it's not welcome here and should fuck off already towards the neighbours
C) Cat

Cat is expensive @pupnik, I would need some dough for that.

Last edited: